Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    sorry Im a little late checking into October.
    my internet link went down again.

Message for Team Sec
    Ive had a message from leilani
    On= October 5
    it reads = I am so so sorry i havent been near my laptop in forever and i am super excited lol.

So i think they still would like their request created which was put on hold due to non communication.
    Im willing to still create it but they shall have to wait till ive finished my current.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    anettesb wrote: »
    welcome oktober
    time to play in the leafs

jup I know a puppy (though not a corgi) that would do that... curently curled up in the window

So do I as Detah has taken a liking to giving belly busters to just about everyone she meets
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    welcome oktober

jup I know a puppy (though not a corgi) that would do that... curently curled up in the window

So do I as Detah has taken a liking to giving belly busters to just about everyone she meets

at times I think Zorro have velcro on his legs especially designed to atractede leafs and twigs becouse I have to pluk them of very often

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    welcome oktober

at times I think Zorro have velcro on his legs especially designed to atractede leafs and twigs becouse I have to pluk them of very often
    welcome oktober

I know its strange were all the twigs and leaves come from. Today myself and a friend were working in my garden , trimming all the roses and digging the beds ready for planting. As we were putting the deadbry in the sacks. Detah descided to taking it all out would be helpful .

Trainee assistance dogs would wants one !
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    samjaymcsamjaymc Posts: 14 New Member
    Your request is ready @kmaria

Something Wicked...
    4br, 5ba.
    Lot Size: 30x40
    No CC

A Gothic Victorian with four bedrooms and five baths. The overgrown yard consists of a swampy fishing hole that is also swim-able, unkempt gardens, some freshly dug graves, a long neglected pool and a small garden with perfect quality death flowers, dragon fruit and mushrooms. The basement (a secret) is a labyrinth of dark, creepiness including a cauldron room. Take a look....If you dare....Mwahahaha...

This is an amazing home, @WrathofCath!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @Flstrider
    Heres your Medieval style Exclusive lounge

Name of Lot ; Castle Wall Hall

Lot size ; 40/40

Discription ; This Exclusive Lounge will take you back to the years of old. From fine dining to games with friends. Sims of Nobility will feel they have the crown.

DL link ; http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8993952

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Ive left some rooms and activities secrete for you to discover.
    Hope you still like it and Im totally looking forward to Playing the completed world.
    Happy simming
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Looks great Calmorezoo, me too I am looking forward to Eagle Harbour when completed. :)
  • Options
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Looks great Calmorezoo, me too I am looking forward to Eagle Harbour when completed. :)

Thanks Glen
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Really cool lot @calmorezoo . Interesting backyard and great ambiance in the interior. Well done :smiley:
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Very pretty sweet Cal and just in time for the season! <3
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Thank you so much @samjaymc! :blush:

@calmorezoo, Gorgeous lounge Cal, with lovely warm fall colors throughout. :)
  • Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    Cal it looks WONDERFUL!!!!! I am at school right now but will download it as soon as I get home. Thank you so very much!!
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    @calmorezoo You did an amazing job.
  • Options
    StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    edited October 2016
    Community Lot Request Form
    Username: Storietime
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Soocoolsim
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Aquarium
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Ambitions. Island Paradise. Generations. University Life. Supernatural. World Adventures. Late Night. Pets. Seasons. High End Loft. Fast Lane. Outdoor Living. Town Life. Master Suite. Diesel Stuff.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): Any size, but no bigger than 50x50
    Public restrooms? Yes
    Favorite color schemes: Neutral colours like grey, beige, brown etc. I don't mind any colour being used really, as long as it isn't vibrant
    Colors you dislike: Green or dark blue
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: All
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Twinbrook
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? I know this might be hard to make, I've tried and failed many times myself! I'd love like an aquarium for Sims to visit, especially for family days out. I'd like there to be like a cafe area and a small gift shop if possible. And of course a few enclosures with different fishes, maybe a shark or two. I know there are decor fish in the Buydebug from IP expansion. I can't think of any Store set that has any decor animals with it.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? It isn't required but I log on every few days so I'll be around to answer any questions.
    Additional instructions? Thank you to whoever takes this on! <3
    Post edited by Storietime on
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited October 2016
    @calmorezoo , your Castle Wall Hall looks great!
    Post edited by illusie on
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @calmorezoo , your medieval lounge looks awesome, you did a really great job on it! Rec'd. :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Amazing Medieval lounge, dear @calmorezoo ! :love:
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for the lovely comments about Castle Wall Hall.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @Swiftlover13 your request is ready

Blue Ray
    Modern house
    4br5ba
    Lot size 40x30

This modern home has 4br& 5ba. Each bedroom has got a double bed and ensuite bedroom. Outside there are 2 pools. This house is build for a bigbrother like challenge, that is why there is an area with 8 easels, 8 treadmills and 8 computers. Made for a DNA request.

Gallery Link

More Pictures

10-01-16-4-31-02-pm_orig.png

10-01-16-4-42-43-pm_orig.png

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Team Sec and Leilani
    For my next request as I previously mentioned the Simmer called @Leilani
    had been in touch with me and she still would like the request she posted for a multipull dewelling for Appaloosa and Aurora.
    Ive agreed to doing this as I had already built the shell and completed lanscaping on the lot

here is the link to my original claim = http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15009424/#Comment_15009424

And heres the request link = http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14864515/#Comment_14864515

Hope this is ok everyone ?

@Leilani heres the link to my request communications thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-leilani-please-check-in-flstrider-please-go-to-dna
    please check into it so we can discuse your needs for the lot.
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    illusie lovely sims4 modern very nice garden and pools.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Blue Ray is lovely @illusie . Fresh looking and really cool modern home. Well done :smiley:
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Great looking modern Big Brother house @illusie! Very nicely done and you were able to make the 8 computers/easels look so good on the patio decks, and the pool area looks so inviting. :smiley:
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Beautiful modern, dear @illusie ! :love: