Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't take an object to remove it

When I'm in the "Mode Construction" I can't move my objects, just select the rooms.

Comments

• LYLYDARKROSELYLYDARKROSE Posts: 3 New Member
    I can add an item but I can't remove it. I tried to restart the game a million times and nothing changed :(
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    When I'm in the "Mode Construction" I can't move my objects, just select the rooms.

Select rooms? Is this for Sims 4? If so, you might have better luck in the Sims 4 forums.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    @rosemow I believe this is a sims 4 thread in need of help. Thanks :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Hello.
    Try having your sims travel to another lot then back again, and see if the issue remains.

Repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder .

Is it only happening with one lot? If it is only occurring with one lot,and the issue remains after doing the above things, try saving the home to your library. Bulldoze the lot. Then place the saved version of the home from your library onto the lot and see if that helps.