Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NPC Tales--MCCC Style!

So, with the MCCC NPCs can have a lot more, well, life to them, and I started a discussion thread the mod section for people to share some of the quirky stories that can come out of that. BUT, I've actually gotten really into it, lol. I still my main Sim Family, but I also keep my eye the notifications, and have been writing little stories to go the developments. Occasionally I'll go in and move some sims around and maybe playing them very briefly to get things organized or cohesive, but mostly I staying hands off and just making things up in my head! I"ve been writing down the little stories in the household management, but I've quickly been running out of room, SO, I'm going to post them here :-) I was posting them on the other thread, but It's really becoming it's own animal, so I'm gonna repost here and then continue from there. So if you're interested in som of the wacky adventures Candy Behr and all the other NPCs get into when left to their own devices, come and read! Here's the other blog if you want to read some other people's NPC adventures too :-) forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/900774/mc-command-control-fav-npc-stories#latest

Comments

• FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    So, I'll start wit recapping what posted on the other thread, cutting and pasting a bit probably lol (I just like everyhting to be in one place, okay? Sorry). I'll be following a number a different storylines and the probably won't all be progressing at the same time, so I'll try to divide them up. I'm mostly just gonna be posting what I wrote in the little boxes in household management when I run out of room and need to delete :-P So this'll be a big long post to start, but the updates will probably be much shorter.

To begin: Candy Behr and Jacque Villareal got married. So she's Candy Villareal now, moving into the estate with the rest of the family. She quickly becomes pregnant, and gives birth to twin girls :-D

These are them:
    09_26_16_12_00_38_PM.png

Clarissa is a glutton who just wants to make friends, and squeamish Christine's a real scamp! Jacque passed away while they were still babies, so they never really knew him, which might be for the best considering his criminal leanings...

Here's where things really take off: After Jacque passed away, things were awkward in the Villareal estate, so Candy decided to move out with the kids, along with her new wife Kyleigh! She moves in with her lover Anne and her adopted son, and with her inheritance from Jacque is able to buy a lavish mansion out in the suburbs. It's a change of pace for party girl Candy, but she has a family to raise now. Candy is happy with her kids, her wife, and her girlfriend all living together, and just ignores all those whispers of ""tramp" and "golddigger" from around town (another good reason to get out of Windenberg). They're one big happy family! Kyleigh and Anne know she loves them both, and that she just has a lot of love to give! They know better than to be jealous. Right?

She moved out just in time too, because over in the Villareal household, Luna's new husband Matt just moved in, and and Hugo had been talking to his boyfriend Mitchell Kalani about adopting a baby. Hugo and Mitchell get all the paperwork filed, and bring home a baby girl! Then, they make their new family official and tie the knot. :-)

Now on to the "Roomies" household in Oasis springs: Zoe, Mitchell, and J have all gotten married and moved out--into swanky upscale houses too! J comes from money, so when he finally decided to settle down, his family paid for a big new place. Zoe and her wife are doing well, and Mitchell? He snagged a Villareal! Gavin is the only one left single! Will he ever find love too? Or will he die alone and haunt their old place forever? Maybe he should look for new roommates...

Then, in the Besties household (I think that's what it was called? The one in Willow creek?) So, according to the Maxis description, Summer, Liberty and Travis are all friends, but Liberty and Summer are both devloping feelings for Travis...well, turns out, Travis gay and he marries an older man. Liberty and Summer are both heartbroken, and end rushing into affairs of their own. Liberty skips town to Windenberg and marries a DJ (Jaoquin Le Chien :-P) and Summer has a torrid affair with the much older Denis Kim. He soon passes away, leaving her alone...and pregnant :-/ She moves out across the street with her new baby, while Travis and his husband adopt a baby of their own! Wonder what that will be like...

Summer's baby has actually aged up by now...and she is adorable :-D
    09_27_16_11_20_42_AM.png
    May I present: little Journey Kim Holiday! ( I went in and gave her her deceased Dad's last name as a "middle" name ;-) And, cause I haven't gotten tires of this pun yet--She was an "unexpected" Journey for Summer!

Now the Fyres: Dominic and Moira were more than little surprised when Siobhan brought home her new girlfriend, boldly declaring they planned to get married. Not becaue she's a woman! Oh, no, the Fyres are very open minded--it's just that geeky, messy Sloane isn't exactly what they imagined Siobhan would go for. She's still living at home, but now that Morgan's moved ou iit's a little more peaceful. And Dom and Moira certainly don't mind being close to their little grandson Harry!

Partihouse has pretty much split up by now, but I'll talk a bit about them individually as things happen. For now, Eva Capricciosa and Dina Caliente got married! Both romantics, Eva's materilism and Dina's ambition go perfectly together! They have an "open relationship" in case Eva wants to date other people, but Eva's not sure Dina's really okay with it. And anyway, Eva doesn't really seem interested in anyone else..

As for Paolo...he knew Viviane was older than him, but love is love, and he's grateful for the time they had together. They got married, he happily taking the name "Lewis"! They even managed to have two beautiful children before she passed away--Miles loves the outdoors and making friends, and Evangeline is a precocious kid eager to win the popularity game. Paolo just wants to make a good home for them, since relations with the rest of Viviane's family is a bit strained...

So that's it so far! I'll probably give pretty frequent updates, seeing how things go :-P
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited September 2016
    So, since I've been following the NPCs so much, I thought it would be fun to look through the homeless 1 Sim households and make a little "roommate" time household. These are the four I picked! I call it the "Gal Pals" househhold!

53223d94_c.png

Cadence, Pamela, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and Tessa pooled their trust funds to by their lavish pad in Oasis Springs, looking to make their ways in the world. Cadence(far left) is a gloomy and anxious genius who was recruited right out of school by SIMS. Tessa (far right) is working in tech to make her parents happy, but she really wants to paint! And Pamela (second right) is just looking to start a family, but until she meets that special someone, she''s left cleaning up after her crazy rommies. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 (second left)on the other hand isn't looking to settle down any time soon, and is eager to climb the social ladder!

:smiley:

(Btw, when I first posted, they plummed out 🐸🐸🐸🐸, lol! It's in game generated name! :-P)

Meanwhile, Gavin Richards, the only one of the Roomies still living there, puts out an ad looking for new roommates, and gets a lot of responses (guess there's a lot of sims looking for houses these days...) He picks 3 applicants: Sandy Fay, who's turned out to be a bit hotheaded, Bennet Barry, a former repairman looking to get started in the tech industry, and Edgar Reyes, a cool, outdoor loving bro! Tho sometimes he can seem a bit..evil. Gavin hopes he hasn't made a big mistake...or 3 big mistakes...

;-P

Meanwhile, back over with Paolo...Paolo met Rafael and was charmed by his cheerful attitude and creative mind. Another older partner, they moved in together when Rafael said he wanted to adopt! They didn't get married, but living together seemed like a good idea. Kara is a sweet, creative girl, and NAtalie just wanst to listen to music and find love! Everything seemed great...until it became clear that Raphael had a dark sde. Paolo just hops he can protect the kids from Raphael's evil ways.
    Post edited by FanPhoria on