Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grimmy's Build Barn: Ophelia Lives! An unspooky version of the Goth Residence

TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
edited October 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hey there! This thread will serve as a depository for any lots that I have built. They are all CC free.

First up is Cantar Dolores, a Tex Mex Restaurant.

misc-dolores-014.jpg
Cantar Dolores is a good old fashioned Tex Mex restaurant. Mexican food served with Texas flair. Many locals may remember the location from its former incarnation as a general collectibles store called Paddywhacks’s Emporium. Dolores Rodriguez purchased the Magnolia Promenade location from the former owners earlier this year and has converted the site into the talk of the town. For fresh food and lively décor, Cantar Dolores is the place to be!

For more pictures and info, visit my blog >>here<<.
To download it from the gallery click >>here<<.
Post edited by TheYayToast on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited September 2016
    Cantar Delores is a very nice restaurant ! :) The exterior design of the venue looks great! The large glass windows look very nice in the buildm bringing in sunshine for sims who are dining indoors. Very nice outdoors dining areas in the patio areas! The umbrella covered dining tables and chairs are very colourfully nice for sims to enjoy sitting there eating their meals in the outdoors air. The variety of different patterned seats looks great! The patterned ceiling lights are a nice colourful touch there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! It looks nice how the dining tables and chairs are set up there. The new flowers wall decor, the garland and the shelf look great on the wall! The basket of eggs and rooster are nice touches on the counters either sides of the hosting staton. Sims will enjoy dining both indoors and outside at the restaurant.
    It is a very nice and colourful restaurant for sims to enjoy visiting for a meal! :)
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Thank you. I love the way it turned out. The building itself is still Paddywhacks’s Emporium. I just changed things here and there, then gave it a total interior makeover. Most Mexican restaurants in my area come about this same way. They are converted from whatever they used to be into a restaurant. The most random one I think was the Mexican restaurant that was obviously an old Pizza Hut. Like the weird roof and everything!

I'm really glad you like it though. And I'm glad you noticed the roosters! =^.^=
    edited October 2016
    Today we have for you, Ophelia Lives! a remodel of the Goth family home, Ophelia Villa.
    ophelia-title.jpg?w=700
    Ophelia Lives!

This beautiful remodeled home was once home to the prestigious Goth family. However, as time went on, the family grew and moved on to a new residence. That’s when this baby hit the market. This two bedroom, three bath Victorian home has been given a full makeover. It features modern amenities, but retains vintage charm. The kitchen is fully loaded with top of the line appliances. Best of all, no one died here!* This home is 100% move in ready.
    *At least as far as county records go, no deaths were reported at this residence.

For more pictures and info, visit my blog >>here<<.
    To download it from the gallery click >>here<<.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Your remodel of Ophelia Villa looks very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The exterior wall texture looks nice and the dome windows look nice in the home. The floral archway entrance to the home looks very pretty! Very nice balcony areas! Sims will enjoy sitting at the table eating meals they have cooked on the BBQ , looking out at the outdoors views. Nice art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air. The flowers and plants through the outdoors areas look very pretty! The floral water fountain and the statues look very nice there. Very nice sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there and enjoying the floral and outdoors setting. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! The wall pattern look nice, and it looks very nice the type of and how the curtains have been placed in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa reading a book or have fun playing chess at the chess table in the windows alcove. Very nice master bedroom! The dusky pink and white wall paneling is pretty. The patterned curtains add a very nice look to the room. The window corner sitting nook looks so very nice! It is a very nice sunny place for the sims to enjoy sitting on the armchairs in the sunshine. The fireplace will keep the room warm. Nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The portraits look great on the wall! Very nice furnishing of the other bedroom as well. The floral wall pattern in the bathrooms looks very pretty. Very nice dining room! The curtains look so very nice how they are placed there! The type of dining seats used looks nice and the drinks display shelf is a great touch on the wall. It goes well with the curtains. Sims will enjoy dining at the table with sunshine coming in through the windows. Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall cabinets look so very nice how they are placed there to create nooks ! Very nice curtained windows breakfast alcove. The music room is very nice! The curtains look very nice there also! Sims will enjoy playing on the piano, and looking out through the windows at the outdoors views.
    The home is very nice! :)
    edited October 2016
    Holy moley! Thank you for the awesome review! I'm glad you like the remodel. =^.^=

In other news, pretty soon I'm going to upload a family I created for the Ophelia Lives! lot. Kind of a modern Addams family, but I guess a little more realistic? I dunno. I like them though.
  • BreezyBlue022BreezyBlue022 Posts: 126 Member
    I love the coloring of your Cantar Dolores build, and your build descriptions are great
    Thank you lots! Glad you like it. :)