Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How To Make A Sims 3 Gif?

I have saw people make gifs of the sims 3. Could anyone tell me how to do it, thanks! :)
Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif

Comments

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited September 2016
    By using online GIF-creators? Like this one. That's how I have done it in the past, maybe there are other ways.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    I make my gifs using photoshop but as already said there are some sites that do it for you.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited September 2016
    Yeah, but I don't think "plum.com" is one of them. @JoAnne65 - I think your suggested link got hung up by an overly fussy naughty word filter. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    edited September 2016
    Oh, sorry. Probably to fight all the GIF's that are used to back up opinions here :mrgreen: Not sure if I'm even allowed to mention it then, but you can google 'gif creator' and undoubtedly find it that way.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Thanks guys!
    I wish it didn't censor it. Is it a rude word or is it just the forum being overly picky?
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
    Thanks guys!
    I wish it didn't censor it. Is it a rude word or is it just the forum being overly picky?
    No, it's not a rude word, but like I said I think the site is a source for all kind of gifs that are used in certain sections on this forum to 'illuminate' discussions. I'll pm you, see if I can get the adress across with some tricks ;) (I assume that's allowed)
    5JZ57S6.png