Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Degrassi for The Sims 3?

JordanBrittJordanBritt Posts: 180 Member
Hello everyone! :smile:
One of my all time favorite shows is Degrassi...
From the very first episode all the way to the Next Class. :sunglasses:
My all time favourite game, of course is The Sims 3, so why not try to combine them?

I've been making and working on compiling Sims and other Degrassi related items.
I've made 7 households of the Cast so far. (Listed Below)
If you've seen any of my previous posts, you'll know I'm rubbish at making Sims... so some of the celebrity Sims were borrowed and modified to better represent the cast as I saw fit.
All the borrowed Sims can be found on the Exchange. :smile:

screenshot_original.jpg

original.jpg
Declan, Fiona, Holly J., Anya, and Mia

original.jpg
Emma, Manny, Sean, Jay, Spinner, Jimmy, Ashley and Craig

original.jpg
Darcy, Clare, Peter, Eli, Alli, Sav, Dallas and Riley

original.jpg
Marco, Ellie, Hazel, Paige and Alex

original.jpg
Jenna, Conner and K.C.

original.jpg
Drew, Adam, Bionica, Becky and Imogen

original.jpg
Liberty, J.T., and Toby

As you can see, I have quite a few cast members already... :sunglasses:
However I am still looking for:

Top Old Cast List
  1. Mr. Simpson
  2. Kendra
  3. Jane
  4. Danny
  5. Johnny
  6. Katie
  7. Jake
  8. Mo
  9. Mark
  10. Owen
  11. Dave
  12. Wesley
  13. Rick
  14. Terri
  15. Damian

Top New Cast List
  1. Maya
  2. Grace
  3. Zoe
  4. Zig
  5. Tiny
  6. Winston
  7. Frankie
  8. Shay

Others
  1. Rachel
  2. Hunter
  3. Lola
  4. Chantay
  5. Bruce
  6. Cam
  7. Tristan
  8. Miles
  9. Blue
  10. Tori
  11. Leia
  12. Zane
  13. Derek
  14. Kelly
  15. Luke
  16. Dylan
  17. Jack
  18. Jesse
  19. Vince
  20. Damon
  21. Leo

I'm really looking for anyone from the show, even ones I may have overlooked.
I'm also interested in better or more resembling versions of the cast I provided.

I can't seem to find any similar interest in Degrassi for Sims 3 online anywhere...
If you have come across any let me know! :smile:
or if you're interesting in collaborating.
I would love to find or collaborate on an actual model of Degrassi

Here is a .zip file with all the .sim files, so feel 100% free to download for use or to better mod the ones already made
DEGRASSI SavedSims.zip

To Install:
Navigate to C:\Users\YOURPC\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims
Drag and Drop some or all of the .sim files into the SavedSims folder
When you open your game go to Edit Town
Click on Create a Household
When CAS opens click on the little "Premade Sims" box on the bottom left
Then just select the Sim you want to use or edit!
¬Jordan
Sims-3-Sig.png
Post edited by JordanBritt on

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    I've never heard of the show - but the content you've made looks great.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited September 2016
    Yeah, we're all a bunch of old fogies here who aren't going to be able to appreciate this. :p

Okay, I'm kidding although I would be in the same category if I were being serious. But around nine years ago I was recovering from a horrible foot injury, laid up on painkillers unable to get around easily or focus on working remotely very well for a few weeks, and was grateful to have the show (Next Generation I think, though the later seasons were still in production) to binge watch on a cable channel. Was afraid I wouldn't be able to recognize any of the characters after all this time, but I can on some of them. You did a very good job there. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    A year or two back, I had a whole game populated with TV sims (Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Breaking Bad, Friends, and was working on The Walking Dead crew). Then my hard drive died, and I lost the whole lot. You have inspired me to start over, with the addition of Orange is the New Black and Gilmore Girls this time around. No idea what world to use though, may have to Traveller mod a few together.
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,023 Member
    Speechless! :o
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I am not familier with the show myself but you have made some really awesome Si s with some good choice of CC :smile:

It is not easy remaking a cast from a TV show in The Sims but you have clearly put a lot of effort into it :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • JordanBrittJordanBritt Posts: 180 Member
    @Karritz Thank you! :smile: It's a drama about a Canadian high school eh...

@igazor Thank you! I used to watch it when I was younger on Teen Nick but I never caught episodes back to back, UNTIL I bought the whole series and binge watched seasons 7-14 then the Next Class then I watched 1-7... and repeat :lol:

@lovelylisac I'm glad to hear you're going to start over... :smile: OITNB and Friends would be really really cool! After I'm happy with my Degrassi collection I'm going to work on another show called "Shameless!"
    I'm always afraid of losing my gaming content and progress so I back them up every month or so on a flash drive.. :smile:
    Good luck!

@MiataPlay :smile: Thank you!

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you! It's taken quite some time to get this far, but I love the show. :lol: more like addicted

Here is some more info on Degrassi, if anyone is interested. :smile:
    ¬Jordan
    Sims-3-Sig.png
  • lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    Shameless is hilarious. There aren't too many run down British worlds out there, but Frank and co might have fun in Twinbrook :-D
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @JordanBritt years of experince tells me how lo it can actually take to get things right in The Sims but when you have completed what you wanted it feels like such a relief and a great achivement :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • baranoutabaranouta Posts: 64 Member
    I love this! I may just have to start playing some Degrassi characters... (I'm a huge fan of the show myself, too.) If I do, I would definitely make Grace and Zoe, so I'll let you know. c:

Thanks for sharing!
    @lovelylisac Very true! I love Shameless, I'll do a post when I get started with it. :smiley:

@king_of_simcity7 True! Even more so when there's so many people on and off of the show... :lol: But I'm getting close.

@baranouta Thank you! :smile: That would be awesome! They are my favorite on the newwer ones for sure, second being Tiny and Shay...
    Sims-3-Sig.png
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    I'm a huge fan of the show although I vowed to not watch the show any further until season 13 is finally released on dvd since I've missed out on the last couple of seasons! In fact that's why my screen name is DegrassiGen. I was only 15 years old when the show came out and to still want to watch it at 31 is a landmark that most shows can't capture!
    @DegrassiGen Oh only season 13? You're in for some drama :lol:
    Have you watched any of The Next Class? Probably not since it runs off the ending on Degrassi...
    It's my all time favorite show, I binge watch seasons. :smile:
    Sims-3-Sig.png
  • AllMadHereAllMadHere Posts: 55 Member
    Haha that's awesome!
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    @DegrassiGen Oh only season 13? You're in for some drama :lol:
    Have you watched any of The Next Class? Probably not since it runs off the ending on Degrassi...
    It's my all time favorite show, I binge watch seasons. :smile:

I want to so bad but because I'm so far behind I pretty much refuse to until I catch up! Starting a few seasons later without knowing what's going on will only make me more confused. For some reason to this day Degrassi season 13 has not been released on dvd. When it is then I'll watch it again!
    edited October 2016
    @AllMadHere Thank you! :smiley:

@DegrassiGen True, I stopped watching when I was younger becasue if you miss just 1 episode you're lost :lol:...
    I found this tho, It's on Youtube so I'd say it's safe to watch.
    Degrassi Season 13
    It looks like it has all the episodes from that season.

Edit:
    Here it is in order in a playlist.
    Degrassi Season 13 Playlist
    Sims-3-Sig.png
    edited October 2019
    Thanks for all the input!
    bumpbump
    :sunglasses:
    Post edited by JordanBritt on
    Sims-3-Sig.png