Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

we need more social thread

I just took my couple to the restaurant and I realized we don't have "Join table" option. I just saw a sim I'd like my sim to get to know and other than introduction a the usual talk etc. It would be great if we had a Join table or join group or join meal or all three.
what socials do you think we need in the game.
I know we need toddlers, ladders and decent bunk beds. But I want to know what socials you think we need in our game.

Comments

• Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Has 'dance on table' been added yet to the nightclub socials? I love that one from TS3. It's spontaneous and hilarious.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    I'd like to see more animations that are specific to what sims are talking about. Whether your sim enthuses about this, discuss this or that, chat, etc the animations are all too similar. A lot of them are the same animations, you're just clicking on a different button. It gives the illusion of your sims having more interactions.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    jaxie086 wrote: »
    I'd like to see more animations that are specific to what sims are talking about. Whether your sim enthuses about this, discuss this or that, chat, etc the animations are all too similar. A lot of them are the same animations, you're just clicking on a different button. It gives the illusion of your sims having more interactions.

Totally agree with this.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    I'd like to see discussion based on events that just happened. For example, "thank for cooking/cleaning", "ask how Sim slept", "ask about bath/show/book".
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    sassygray5 wrote: »
    I'd like to see discussion based on events that just happened. For example, "thank for cooking/cleaning", "ask how Sim slept", "ask about bath/show/book".
    Yes I loved these socials, would definitely like them back
    I would like to see more trait-based socials than mood ones as well. Sometimes they overlap too much (like a creative sim can share ideas, but so can any other sim that's inspired)
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    jaxie086 wrote: »

This would be great, someone who loves fishing or who has just been fishing or knows how to fish can do the animations of fishing and tell others how big his her catch was. which would also boost confidence. or if his lying boost his mischief skill. the same with baking gardening or any other skill.

@simspeaker4 that would be a great idea. so would sims who drink act like they've had to much, a bit wobbly going home etc.

@sassygray5 brilliant idea.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    good point. these features will make a lot of difference.

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Didn't Sims 3 had ask how did you sleep? Which I thought was nice yeah I think that's a good thing to corporate especially for CL with the earthquake they can run to a roommate or the nearest and ask did the feel that earthquake or ask are they ok? And I also like it if they would ask hows your day and the other person is upset and they tell you why like xyz said this to me today or I'm happy because this and that.