Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plan outfit missing for teens only?

SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
Just wondering if anyone has experienced this before..

I have noticed when sending my teen sims to purchase clothes at the store and when using the dresser at home there is no option for them to plan outerwear?

I can purchase them outerwear but have no option to choose the outerwear I want them to wear by plan outfit..

I do use mods and CC and am in the process of testing them bit by bit however even with all mods and CC removed it makes no difference so I am wondering if it is some sort of bug?

Comments

• Lovegab101Lovegab101 Posts: 83 Member
    Yes iv had that too but i forget how to do that but it really annoyed me.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    sounds like a bug, have you tried switching out the dresser or just buying the same one? Some of the littlest things can fix annoying issues.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Lovegab101

If you could remember what you did to fix this I would be really grateful as nothing is working for me.. :)

@RedDestiny92

yeah I have tried resetting sims, changing all the dressers and outfit booths but nothing works..its just teens and now the undies plan outfit has gone as well as the outerwear.. am really stumped

Edit: I even went back to a clean neighborhood save and its still not working?
    Post edited by SPARKY1922 on
    that's really strange never seen that before, is the outfit you're using cc? Maybe it's broken?
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92

I had to start a new folder and that has worked so far, thankfully all my lot remakes were backed up and saved and I had not got too much progression in the hood so it did not hurt too much but I would rather not have had to do it :)

at least it's working now :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92

Yes thanks and in the end I think I am back in game with some mods and CC and its all going fine but this is the 5th time after my recent upgrade I have had to start over and I am getting really fed up of it and am starting to avoid playing in case something else goes wrong...

what about you are you still playing what are you up to in your game these days?
    Oh I understand that's why I take breaks and refresh my hoods at random, yeah I've been off my most recent break for a while finally exploring Belladonna Cove while playing in Pleasantview still.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I really like the look of Belladonna cove but its so small and I like to add loads of builds/sims Rflong7 gave me a city style map with a shoreline on one side and I was really enjoying fitting it all out but since the upgrade my game has been glitching quite a lot and I have started over on that map 3 times already so I am trying to be patient and play in pleasantview for a while until I test everything thoroughly but its not my best forte lol

There some lots you can bulldoze maybe you can use a template and make your own, just to hold you over until you get everything settled. i don't tend to notice map size until I'm well into a game probably because I just move sims out and put them with other sims so I can take their houses...lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92

yeah I am bulldozing or trying to restructure builds already in the hood however I wanted to re download Rflong7's no cc lots back into my worlds but after re installing the clean installer my lots are showing up as RAR files and although I can click them and the clean installer opens to add them to my game I am wary to do that as they have never looked like that before and I don't want anything else to go wrong..

edited September 2016
    ah I see, do you have a program to unpack RAR files? There are free programs you can use, I found rarfrog but you really have to look and make sure it's the right thing before hand. Always make sure to unpack files just right to make sure they are as safe as possible.
    edit ... well free RAR extract frog but look around before trying to put it into your game packed.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    HI @RedDestiny92

No the Files have already been extracted by ZZip but even after that my downloaded 2 lots used to look like a little blue ball that's the only way I can describe it but these just stay like a package file after they have been extracted so I am not sure whats going on...
    I'm not sure then it's weird that they were unpacked into different files I don't know it they're safe to use, they could be but who knows.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    LoL I know its been a real month of it so at this stage 4 is beginning to look good :)
  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    LoL I know its been a real month of it so at this stage 4 is beginning to look good :)

NO! Don't say that! lol, j/k ;)
    @SataiDelennn

Just joking of course but it is getting rather wearing at the moment, one thing breaks, it gets fixed the next thing happens almost immediately-)
  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @SataiDelennn

Just joking of course but it is getting rather wearing at the moment, one thing breaks, it gets fixed the next thing happens almost immediately-)

Lol, I was just teasing. Of course you're free to play whichever version you want. I do understand though, when things go wrong and no matter what you do, you just can't get it to go right again and you just want to throw the game (or the computer) against a nice, solid wall, or through a nice glass window, lol. I hope you get your game fixed for good!