Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please let us choose wedding dress

As far as I'm aware, right now all brides and grooms wear the same thing to all wedding events. It's good that they are dressed appropriately instead of being sent out in their regular formal wear (a massive improvement from previous games), but it would be nice if there was an option to choose what the bride and groom would wear during the process of setting up the wedding social event. This would allow further customization and, if extended to wedding guests as well, allow for coordinated outfits for the wedding "party."

If this feature were to be added, it would also be nice to have some more wedding wear and wedding arches. Maybe as part of a celebrations-style stuff pack?

Comments

• John65A9John65A9 Posts: 59 Member
    I'm vouching for a Wedding Stuff/Game Pack. It's such a huge part of many peoples life/game play and I think it should be awarded more detail than a regular party. Even the ability to choose what the sim you're marrying will wear as they are usually not yet living in. The wallking down an aisle. Maybe even a sim to officiate. And maybe more hours for the ceremony. And more dresses. I'm on my 6th generation and I've worn all the possible ones already.
  • 88Sorano8888Sorano88 Posts: 36 Member
    Wedding game pack would be super :smile:
    You can just change into your formal wear at the wedding, the sims do not care. I always do my own wedding atire and change quickly at the venue.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Yes, I agree. It's nice that there are certain clothes that are only for weddings, but there should be more options. I for one, don't like resorting to just using other formal wear, since it doesn't seem 'special' enough. We could at least be able to choose the color :-/

Maybe, to simplify, there could just be certain catagories. Like, you could select from themes like "classic", "modern", "fairytale", or "rock star", and then an option of a few preset color schemes, and Boom! Coordinated wedding!
  • Lovegab101Lovegab101 Posts: 83 Member
    I think the sims really needs a wedding pack that would epbe sooooo romantic becuase they dont really have any wedding stuff i. Sims but yeah i think they should have different dress or maybe you can make the dress and you can go on honeymoon.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    I love the idea of choosing the outfits while you're planning the party. It could be a similar menu to the Dine Out menu where you choose your Sims' employees' outfits. And if you didn't want to bother changing anything you could just set it to the default or to one of your Sim's Formal existing outfits.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited September 2016
    Or have Genetation/Celebration pack tied in together like they did in Sims 3 every life stage had some content and gameplay to offer them. And you can set a wedding with different dresses cakes decore rings all that good wedding stuff.