Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of social interactions you'd like to see in sims 4

PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
edited September 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I just want to create a big list of various social interactions that we simmers would like to see in sims 4.
First thing first, I think there should be a separate pie menu for family members. Right now It's really hard to sort through all the friendly interactions and find some family related interactions such as "express love", "kiss cheek", etc.
Next I will list a few social interactions that I really wish we had in sims 4.
Family
- Ask to cook meal (child/teen interaction)
- Tell to go to bed/do homework/put away toys (parent interaction)
- Give a good night kiss
- Read a bed time story
Friendly
- Good morning/night
- Wish a good day

What interactions would you like to see in sims 4? Please comment below.

Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

Comments

• griffin1842griffin1842 Posts: 255 Member
    You can actually already tell kids to put away toys. I just discovered this in-game a few days ago.

I'd like more family interactions as well, which could be separated out in a separate menu like you mention. It'd be cool if they added some interactions unique to siblings, such as the ability for teens to give their child siblings noogies or playfully punch each other in the arm.

More kisses would also be nice, bringing back things like smooch, making out, and tender kiss from previous games. And SLOW DANCING!!!!!
  • siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    I would like to see "Get Leftovers" so I don't have to choose something every time.
  • John65A9John65A9 Posts: 59 Member
    Push into fire, push into well, inoculate with poison, Ask for a break ( before ask for divorce).
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Drink sims plasma.
    Howl at moon.
    Lurk creepily.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    siennaSTAR wrote: »
    I would like to see "Get Leftovers" so I don't have to choose something every time.

If you click the autosolve button (the Hunger icon on the needs panel) they choose something from leftovers unless nothing is available.
  • papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    edited September 2016
    "Ask whats wrong"
    So many times I see a mad or sad sim and I want to know whats causing it. I'd like it if a thought bubble popped up with the person who made them sad and maybe some sort of hint at what their moodlet says.

So for example say my sim encounters Bob pancakes and he's very sad. My sim asks him whats wrong and Eliza pops up in his speech bubble as he talks to my sim. Then a notification would say something like: "Bob caught a loved one cheating."
  • 88Sorano8888Sorano88 Posts: 36 Member
    Say"i love you", doesent need to do mutch but it would be so great to have a sim do that.
  • papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    88Sorano88 wrote: »
    Say"i love you", doesent need to do mutch but it would be so great to have a sim do that.

I like that and want it as an option.

Come to think of it, our sims are kind of easy lol. They can sleep together within seconds of meeting but no one ever says i love you.
  • siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    siennaSTAR wrote: »

If you click the autosolve button (the Hunger icon on the needs panel) they choose something from leftovers unless nothing is available.

Not always; half of the time my fridge is full but my Sims make a plate of burgers. Doubly annoying as I play them as vegetarians. :s
  • CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    I'd want to see an interaction where parents and teens can tuck children into bed
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Lovegab101Lovegab101 Posts: 83 Member
    What kinda confuses em about te personality traits is they dnt really show which kinda annoys me like if i amke a. Crazy person they wouldnt act it.
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Bump is not 1 character too short
    Bump is not happy to be judged because of its length.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• 2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    I want more comedy and awkward moments between my sims. Everything is so casual and predictable in my game. I miss the days of Sims 2 and Sims 3, and even the querkiness in Sims 1. I would love to have an embarrassing moment happen if a sim pants the other sim leaving the sim in complete embarassment in front of others with their shorts/pants down to their ankles.

Where we're getting singing as a skill with the next expansion, perhaps animations of our sims getting down (singing wise) in the shower, and sims in the household crowding behind the bathroom door listening in. And maybe even a funny moment where they try to hit a high note, step on a bar of soap, and fall flat. And if their bad singers the sims who were listening in would mimic them once they walked out of the bathroom or they pointed and laughed (I know that sounds like bullying, but in my family it's called teasing).

Child sims could bust a move in their bedroom thinking their siblings/parents weren't watching to get startled by another sim who walked in or watched them filming it to put it on social media.

Teen sims who are dating (once we get weather) could take their jacket off to keep the other sim warm, or put it in a rain puddle so the other sim could walk across without getting wet.

I would also love to see more family/group activities like playing "Likes or Dislikes". This way when our sims ask others about their interests it's doesn't go for nothing. Sims had to guess which sim wrote what they liked or didn't like. Sims could play the "Laughing Game" where they could perform silly and hilarious acts to try and make other sims laugh. Child sims could play "Musical Chairs". And adult sims could play "Charades". All these game interactions could lead to some awkward, comedic, or downright "wet your pants" moments in the game.
  • fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    loner sims get the "stranger danger" moodlet but still, when out somewhere, most of the time decide to sit near others. i wish they would sort of... go sit in a corner, outside, and get a "relieved" moodlet or something.
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I want to be able to announce a sims engagement or promotion. :)
    how about asking a sim who's visiting to repair appliances?
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Asking hand in marriage, let grandparents tell a story about them being young, Ask what's wrong and they tell you about it
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    I kinda miss cuddling in bed animation. Its cute actually :blush:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
    also, they not seem able to talk on the phone while holding a drink?
  • OMGiLoveIceCreamOMGiLoveIceCream Posts: 603 Member
    Lie about having a Girlfriend/Boyfriend
  • TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    Lie about having a Girlfriend/Boyfriend

This and an interaction that allows you to admit cheating.

Also would like the slow dance option back, that would be nice.
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • Autumn_CatsAutumn_Cats Posts: 347 Member
    Tag
    Pillow fighting
    Chat
    Announced babies gender
    Elders to talk about they're youth
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    edited October 2016
    Maybe to suggest an open relationship?
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
    speaking of relationships, it's ironic to see noncommittal sims have many romantic interests after not playing them for a few sim days. i know the game assigns relationships really randomly and quickly. i just wish the sim with the noncommittal trait would be able to refuse/slow down/panic about a potential relationship.
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Tag
    Pillow fighting
    Chat
    Announced babies gender
    Elders to talk about they're youth

No o:)