Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Playing in Sunlit Tides

Hi I built a boat and made it my Sims second home they have been on the boat out in the water but then when I was playing a different family I noticed the boats were in the water. Then when I went back to that family they could not go to their second home which was their house boat. The house boat was out at sea and my sims didn't have access to it. What can I do?

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2016
    You can use the cheat

Ctrl+shift+C

then in the blue typing area at top

type

testingcheatsenabled true

After that click on a open spot on your stray houseboat living room deck etc while holding shift then a menu option will appear choose

teleport me here from the list

then have them drive the boat back to the dock
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Thanks you CravenLestat, but why is this happening and does it do this all the time?
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    candy8 wrote: »
    Thanks you CravenLestat, but why is this happening and does it do this all the time?

It happens because your switching between households. Im not sure if there is a mod that can help. You can ask @igazor about mods
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Hmm. NRaas StoryProgression provides the tools that our users can deploy to protect inactive households of their choosing from various forms of unwanted progression. I don't think that protection applies to autonomously wandering unmanned (unsimmed?) houseboats, though. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Oh thanks everyone for your input.