Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I think tea sets would be cute

also it would be nice if they could have tea parties
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    We have tea already but it's a bit impersonal. I liked the tea set in the TS3 store, so something like that would be great.
  • siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    I would love a "serve tea" option that involves putting on a kettle and then setting a tea pot out with several cups surrounding it. You could place it on the table and call for tea, and your Sims would enjoy a cuppa together. :blush:
  • papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    siennaSTAR wrote: »
    I would love a "serve tea" option that involves putting on a kettle and then setting a tea pot out with several cups surrounding it. You could place it on the table and call for tea, and your Sims would enjoy a cuppa together. :blush:

YES. Coffee too.
    edited September 2016
    Maybe our sims could put together a little tea and sandwich table setting that would fill hunger like half way.

Another setting could be coffee and cake.

Also would love a play tea set for kids. They could add it to the kids card / llama table even.
  • siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    Great additions @papersuitcase! I especially love the idea of a play tea set for kids. Imagine Dad and his daughter having an adorable tea party together, with uber fake posh accents and raising their pinkies. So cute!
  • CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    the serving tea idea reminds me of having a butler or maid serving tea to a royal or upperclassmen and now i once again want to have royal legacies in TS4
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • charcougcharcoug Posts: 265 Member
    YAAAAAAASSS
    Where are my toddlers?!

http://i68.tinypic.com/fw297c.jpg
  • Lovegab101Lovegab101 Posts: 83 Member
    I think it would be great for tea parties.
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    I agree with all this! it would be sweet!

Also, if a Sim is sad, another Sim could have the "Make "Sad!Sim" a cup of tea", to help them feel better. A cup made this way could raise Sad!Sim's mood :)
  • Trixie23Trixie23 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think with all of the victorian and asian themed stuff we have now, it would be great to tweak the lemonade beverage tray into a workable tea set with matching pot and cups. I also love the idea of a tea party table for kids, and it'd be nice to have an old fashioned stove with a decorative tea kettle on the back burner.
  • AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    Yessss, I want a full tea set both for my fancy ladies, but for kids and toddlers as well, it would be so adorable!
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Amiutza wrote: »
    Yessss, I want a full tea set both for my fancy ladies, but for kids and toddlers as well, it would be so adorable!

I think so to
    I agree with all this! it would be sweet!

Also, if a Sim is sad, another Sim could have the "Make "Sad!Sim" a cup of tea", to help them feel better. A cup made this way could raise Sad!Sim's mood :)

that would be really nice
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    don't forget those trays (either ones that rolls or hand-held ones)
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    don't forget those trays (either ones that rolls or hand-held ones)
    good idea I want that now and finger sandwiches
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    I didn't realize how badly I wanted a tea set for kids/toddlers until just now, and now I want it a lot
    Sjofn wrote: »
    I didn't realize how badly I wanted a tea set for kids/toddlers until just now, and now I want it a lot

I know what you mean
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    I would love tea sets! high tea for adults, and play sets for children and toddlers, with the ability to imagine the others at them, or to set up your stuffies and dolls to have tea. My toddlers used to try to make me "drink" their tea. I'm amazed my teeth survived.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    I would love tea sets! high tea for adults, and play sets for children and toddlers, with the ability to imagine the others at them, or to set up your stuffies and dolls to have tea. My toddlers used to try to make me "drink" their tea. I'm amazed my teeth survived.

how sweet
  • Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    That tea set in TS3 was good and popular too, hope they would bring this back but this time I would like to see something different.. I would like to see different kind of tea sets and the traditional customary ways of serving tea in other countries.

The Sims Game
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited March 2017
    Sonia016 wrote: »
    That tea set in TS3 was good and popular too, hope they would bring this back but this time I would like to see something different.. I would like to see different kind of tea sets and the traditional customary ways of serving tea in other countries.

That's brilliant too. Like being able to have British regular and high tea, and a Japanese tea ceremony, etc. Maybe even something Sims-specific?

Edited to add: Some countries have similar coffee service traditions - I love the Ethiopian coffee service.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I thought a play tea set was what the OP was referring to. I think that'd so cute, if they had their toys at the table, or had to beg teen age siblings to play. And if everyone automatically changed into "dress up" clothes.

Adult tea parties would be cool, too. Like a tea party baby shower.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I like all these ideas, we could extend it to cafes and restaurants, going for tea and sandwiches, served on a special serving dish, and coffee and cakes served on a two tier cake stand. with proper coffee and tea pots. I like the idea of the toddlers and children having tea parties to. so sweet.
    I like all these ideas, we could extend it to cafes and restaurants, going for tea and sandwiches, served on a special serving dish, and coffee and cakes served on a two tier cake stand. with proper coffee and tea pots. I like the idea of the toddlers and children having tea parties to. so sweet.

I like that idea