Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random Little Additions

Here are some things I would like to see added over time in various packs, that I feel are missing from the game.

- Corn, beets, squash, raspberries, melons, plums, aubergines, chives, green onions, cilantro, cabbages, cucumbers, olives... More harvestables.
- Simlish house numbers to put near your door.
- On-the-wall post boxes.
- Carpeted stairs, corner stairs, spiral stairs, diagonal stair placement, and ladders.
- Medium-height chain-linked fence with matching gate.
- Nail polish. Either acrylic (with a mesh) or not.
- Hanging paper towel rack.
- Wall-mounted microwave.
- Decorative brooms, hanging or leaning.
- Simple folding chairs.
- Tables, chairs, and etc made with burr wood.
*If you don't know what that is, burr is a beautiful impurity that grows in trees. When made into furniture it's absolutely stunning. A good way to make your Sims look rich!
- Cheap upright piano.
- Chewing gum. Something you could buy from a rack that would give your Sim an idle animation and moodlet.
- More clocks.
- More sandwiches and salads.
*Cucumber tea sandwiches, summer salad, chicken salad sandwich, pulled pork sandwich, chicken wrap, beet salad, kale salad...
- Flan, milk pudding, American pudding cups

Anything to add to the list?

Comments

• BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    - All the harvestables you've included and the ability to use them in recipes
    - Piercings (facial, ear)
    - The return of the food processor, a smoothie maker/blender, and a toaster (real kitchen stuff)
    - The return of the Murphy Bed
    - Small telescope
    - The return of the kids oven
    - The return of grocery stores and various other kinds of shops
    - Settable alarm clocks
    - The ability for children to garden and make simple meals (they're not a helpless generation, let them make sandwiches)
  • siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    @Beanfoot Great suggestions!
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    yes to all!
    also:
    -landline. I really miss it
    -Laptops.
    -The ability to buy the ingredients you need to bake with from your phone (like an online supermarket that delivers to your house).
    -Carpool maybe? I know cars are useless and i'm not asking for cars per-say, I mean like the ones we had in sims 2 (I believe) when there was a car ready to pick you up to work. also school bus.
    -POOL PARTIES! they added pools but neglected to add a pool party! or a BBQ. and no, the fire-pit-party-thing is not the same.
    -The easy bake oven for kids.
    -Smaller microscope and telescope. those things are RIDICULOUS.
    -family (and especially kids) playing tag.
    -PLEASE let there be MORE THAN 3 TRAITS. and the system we got in the sims 2 nightlife or whatever it was called that added chemistry/attraction/likes and dislikes.
    -Round dining tables (not the one from backyard stuff).
    -Newspaper. I miss it so much.
    -sleepovers. and sleeping bags.
    -Treehouses, swingsets, seassaws...
    -Bunkbeds.

-Yarden.
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    A cheat/feature that allows you to set a member(s) of your household as inactive/active thereby making them unselected/undirected or not. This would give some more autonomy to multi sim households wherein the end user wants a roommate system and a way to create one where there currently isn't one. This would grey out their portrait similar to when you are offlot or they are at work but they would not be directable in any way while set to inactive.
    Reloading the household with the inactive sim selected from household management would clear the flag and so would need to be reset the next time the user loaded the house as the preferred active sim(s). (similar to how you could make babies selectable in S2, kinda sorta) Unless this was some sort of tick by their portrait in household management as a full on feature.

Corner sinks, freestanding/mountable and counter.
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • CatlingbunnyCatlingbunny Posts: 42 Member
    siennaSTAR wrote: »
    Here are some things I would like to see added over time in various packs, that I feel are missing from the game.

- Corn, beets, squash, raspberries, melons, plums, aubergines, chives, green onions, cilantro, cabbages, cucumbers, olives... More harvestables.
    - Carpeted stairs, corner stairs, spiral stairs, diagonal stair placement, and ladders.
    - Simple folding chairs.
    *If you don't know what that is, burr is a beautiful impurity that grows in trees. When made into furniture it's absolutely stunning. A good way to make your Sims look rich!
    - Cheap upright piano.
    - Chewing gum. Something you could buy from a rack that would give your Sim an idle animation and moodlet.
    - More clocks.
    *Cucumber tea sandwiches, summer salad, chicken salad sandwich, pulled pork sandwich, chicken wrap, beet salad, kale salad...

I only skimmed that, but I saw a lot of great idea's.
    [img][/img]2e6ecli.jpg
    siennaSTAR wrote: »

- Simple folding chairs.
    - Cheap upright piano.
    - More clocks.

Maybe ultrasounds, ipads, (other than Mr Reaper's), and red velvet cake? Just some of my (and other people's) ideas.
    [img][/img]2e6ecli.jpg
  • siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    @Catlingbunny

We have tablets actually! :blush:

Good suggestions everyone!
    @siennaSTAR oh thank you!!!
    [img][/img]2e6ecli.jpg