March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deactivated Simblrs/Tumblrs list Edited 02/12/2020

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    @GigiosAtomicSims this is Daer0n's post about her CC:

No longer creating
    Hello my dears, I have been receiving messages from some people asking my why they are not allowed to download stuff from my blog, a few days ago I took all my downloads down, and my blog was set to “invited readers only” for one reason, one I am no longer creating to share my creations, and second because I have no time to update all of my cc to work with cats and dogs and people have no patience. I am only playing my game at the moment and enjoying playing for once in a long long long time. I have dedicated my time to creating cc only for too long and at this point in time I don’t have the desire to do so anymore. I am going to be working soon enough as well and will not have time to create other than possibly in my spare time, but, In the future if I decide to create again I will post my creations via a different platform, possibly a sims related forum, not tumblr. I will still do some collabs with friends from time to time and create for personal use but that’s about it for now. This blog will only be for posting my gameplay pictures from time to time.

Some people have asked me recently if I take requests, I am sorry my dears, I don’t take requests, I haven’t taken requests for over a year now, but I am sure there are other amazing people out there that will be happy to take your requests.

Love you guys,Happy simming everyone <3
  • joycebebe22joycebebe22 Posts: 2 New Member
    unfortunately bsimth is also no longer working she deleted all your links and the publications that still exist are with a link that does not work anymore I hope very much that she reconsiders back because surely people like me who like and adimiram her work were very happy , I even more because 2 of my favorite designs that I liked most deleted their publications the blog of bsimth and daer0n, unfortunately my sister deleted all my folder with all my contents including those of bsimth and daer0n the others I recovered more when I entered the blog of 2 I did not have to download very sad when this happens even more in my case that I have several constructions with items of the two I'm desperate not knowing what to do
    @joycebebe22 As noted in my original post the link to AjOya (bsimth)'s CC on Sims 4 Studio still works and many of her older items can be found there: http://sims4studio.com/thread/1345/ajoyas-pixelbox-cc So, I am not removing her link from my list. I also chose to strike out her bsimth link as the blog itself is still active.
  • allharlowseveallharlowseve Posts: 107 Member
    Hey, I've got 2 deactivated accounts here.

https://alamirra.tumblr.com/ They used to make great animations and poses and now they're all lost (which is super depressing)

And futurisims
    Their tumblr is now run by a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 bot so I'd suggest you not visit it.
  • sheinyosheinyo Posts: 128 Member
    edited January 2018
    Anyone ever come across Daer0n's/Sims 4 Designs cc? I have been searching everywhere for the ts3 to ts4 steampunk set conversion. But every single one of their cc is gone.
    @sheinyo this is Daer0n's post about her CC:

No longer creating
    Hello my dears, I have been receiving messages from some people asking my why they are not allowed to download stuff from my blog, a few days ago I took all my downloads down, and my blog was set to “invited readers only” for one reason, one I am no longer creating to share my creations, and second because I have no time to update all of my cc to work with cats and dogs and people have no patience. I am only playing my game at the moment and enjoying playing for once in a long long long time. I have dedicated my time to creating cc only for too long and at this point in time I don’t have the desire to do so anymore. I am going to be working soon enough as well and will not have time to create other than possibly in my spare time, but, In the future if I decide to create again I will post my creations via a different platform, possibly a sims related forum, not tumblr. I will still do some collabs with friends from time to time and create for personal use but that’s about it for now. This blog will only be for posting my gameplay pictures from time to time.

Some people have asked me recently if I take requests, I am sorry my dears, I don’t take requests, I haven’t taken requests for over a year now, but I am sure there are other amazing people out there that will be happy to take your requests.

Love you guys,Happy simming everyone <3
  • ice941018ice941018 Posts: 1 New Member
    Meeyou is deactivated QAQ
    meeyou-x.tumblr.com (deleted)
    blog.naver.com/yomi2298 (deleted)
    Thank you @ice941018!
  • MojoluvsyouMojoluvsyou Posts: 1 New Member
    dewdropsimsie's tumblr? :'(
    @Mojoluvsyou Lana's CC still has active links for 2 of dewdropsimsie's items:
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/dewdropsimsie

From what I can tell, she was suspended from Tumblr in Feb 2017 and has not come back. She had a second account that never updated after the post announcing that her first account was suspended. She is also inactive on Sims 4 studio and unfortunately, did not post any of her CC there. Other than the 2 items above, I have not seen any other creations by her.
  • CursedSnakeCursedSnake Posts: 2 New Member
    suiminntyuu-sims I get redirected to a bunch of gross ads, despite having Adblocker. Dont know how to get their stuff anymore. please help
    @CursedSnake You can find links for deactivated simblr suiminntyuu-sims here but, only certain items are working the rest of the download links have been deactivated.
    working:
    sims4 Long Wavy Half Up Hair+Ribbon Accessory Set
    sims4 Chamomile Hair
    sims4 Long straight bangs hair

Lana's also had a page with her CAS and Buil-mode but, all of those objects have been deactivated. Sorry.
  • CursedSnakeCursedSnake Posts: 2 New Member
    Aw thats too bad, I've been looking everywhere for the cushion set mesh. Thank you anyway
  • joycebebe22joycebebe22 Posts: 2 New Member
    I know that AjOya (bsimth) has published in the Sims 4 Studio more like I said previously no works I had already tested at the time I wrote my comment more only now some people noticed and left comments complaining even there are several posts of it also with the same links in the tumblr bsimth archive more like I said I really like her work too and I already inform that the links in the publications of the also do not work already I have tested all and they are the same links of the sims 4 studio, if you want to check of a look at the links in the Sims 4 Studio or the last comments they left for her, in case I know anything about a possible upgrade and new download links, I'll let you know ok and I'm still hoping that both she and Simone (bsimth) and daer0n come back, to update their downloads normally by all the people who like and love their work :'(
    Thank you for further explaining @joycebebe22. I was unaware that she had disabled her downloads at Sims 4 Studio.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Rumoruka-razion is also no long an active simblr.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Thank you @BMSO. I'll add them to the list.
  • alxxshaxalxxshax Posts: 19 Member
    Thank you so much! I've been trying to find a lot of these people.
    alxxshax wrote: »
    Thank you so much! I've been trying to find a lot of these people.

You're welcome.
  • rosemagwinrosemagwin Posts: 25 Member
    Aww, man. So bummed Rumoruka-Raizon is out of the air. Some of my favorite CC is from there, though I still have some installed
  • rosemagwinrosemagwin Posts: 25 Member
    Ooh, I did find Tracer's Hair Mesh with EA base colors from Rumoruka-Raizon here: https: //simsworkshop.net/resources/tracer-hair.1882/
  • midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    If it helps, I have a guide for recovering download links from old Tumblr etc. pages, right HERE
    Thanks for sharing your link @midnitetech!
  • Ae1235Ae1235 Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm hunting down the download links of Rumoruka-Raizon's Downloads. I've already uncovered quite a few.
    wordpress.com/post/ifeltlikeposting.wordpress.com/265
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top