Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Sims & Modeling Chat Thread

Comments

• MaggieSims2018MaggieSims2018 Posts: 57 Member
    My hard drive crashed a while ago, and i just got back what the tech's found, i found some SERIOUSLY old stuff, extras from my first ever modeling photoshoot, even a throw back picture with your sim, @heather1306 and your sim too @MizoreYukii. i forgot half of these pics were even taken. its been a trip looking through everything. I'll post the pic as soon as i get to on here :smiley:
  • heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    My hard drive crashed a while ago, and i just got back what the tech's found, i found some SERIOUSLY old stuff, extras from my first ever modeling photoshoot, even a throw back picture with your sim, @heather1306 and your sim too @MizoreYukii. i forgot half of these pics were even taken. its been a trip looking through everything. I'll post the pic as soon as i get to on here :smiley:

yuhp, still simming... moved more towards sims 4 simming for competitions due to the more updated cc available.... I miss seeing your simmys and pictures around Oh wow that's crazy!!
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
    yeah, i can see sims 4 taken over, been wondering if i should go to the dark side ;)
    yeah, i can see sims 4 taken over, been wondering if i should go to the dark side ;)

It’s good, but definitely takes over!!
  • InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    @Penguinwa101 Thank you for the link, loving the new style to Gimp <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited May 2018
    YOOOOO!

Maggie here, peeping in from the shadows. I doubt any of you know me, but if you do, HAAAYYY!

@MizoreYukii hello, love, hows it been??

Hi Maggie! Not sure if my username will be familiar from Ts3 section but welcome back!!

P.s. I still model using Ts3 too! I can't get into ts4 but think I'm the only one
    Post edited by JoeJoe11 on
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    @JoeJoe11 I am the same, still using Ts3 (don't like 4 at all, I did try numerous times) B)

@MaggieSims2018 ""waves"" I remember you <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    InaMac69 wrote: »
    @JoeJoe11 I am the same, still using Ts3 (don't like 4 at all, I did try numerous times) B)

@MaggieSims2018 ""waves"" I remember you <3

I'm glad!! People produce amazing photos with ts4 but I'm a creature of habit and happy with my cc and poses haha.

I still think the sims 3 cc community is quite active too
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Hi, can anyone help me with an archery pose. :)
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Bow & arrow poses for Sims 4 HERE HERE HERE
    ~ I do not know if any of these are any good for you as they only use their own Bow & arrows,I could not find any archery poses, if in Sims 3 use the archery set from the store! Sorry I could not be of more help! @abelhinha35 ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Thanks @aussiekarima you are a life saver. <3<3
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @MaggieSims2018 Omg, Maggie! Hiiiiiiii! *tackle hugs* I'm so glad to see you back. I've been wondering where you've been, you just poofed. :s

I'm starting to think I have magic powers. Every time I mention someone they appear. :joy: Happened with Jillie too!
    .....Beech? *Squints into the distance*
    One can hope! :sweat_smile:

I've been okayish, been a pretty rocky year for me. :persevere: How are you?

I still use TS3 occassionally for modeling. Depends on my mood and the comp. Normally its S4 for fashion (they have reaaaally good poses and hair), and S3 for fantasy (S4 is still lagging behind in that department). S3 is so much simpler for modeling though. xD
    @MaggieSims2018 Omg, Maggie! Hiiiiiiii! *tackle hugs* I'm so glad to see you back. I've been wondering where you've been, you just poofed. :s

I'm starting to think I have magic powers. Every time I mention someone they appear. :joy: Happened with Jillie too!
    .....Beech? *Squints into the distance*
    One can hope! :sweat_smile:

I've been okayish, been a pretty rocky year for me. :persevere: How are you?

I still use TS3 occassionally for modeling. Depends on my mood and the comp. Normally its S4 for fashion (they have reaaaally good poses and hair), and S3 for fantasy (S4 is still lagging behind in that department). S3 is so much simpler for modeling though. xD

Omg yes, I thought that when Maggie popped up, like you had just mentioned her... ooh I dream beech would come back!
    I agree sims 4 poses and hairs are great and the accessories too... so many different unique interesting accessories, plus clothes are update more frequent meeting new trends... I have noticed that the fantasy was lagging behind also the sort of toddler and baby cc/posing lagged too but I noticed that’s been popular lately which is nice! Sims 3 is so much easier though, I feel the fact we can’t move sims with move objects on is such a pain... like come on ea just give us it and make our lives easier so we don’t have to try link up teleported statues just to find our pose is facing the other way or we can’t quite get it facing the right way... the struggles.
    You guys. I cry. You're the best!! I'm glad so many of you are still here!!
    I'm all warm and fuzzy now. I'm trying to get internet at home then I'll join a comp or two, and I'm already thinking of ideas for hosting. B)
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    MAGGIE IS HERE. I wish I had time to join a Maggie comp! I'm in my senior year of my bachelor's degree now and we're doing a lot of portfolio stuffs x.x
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Can't wait to see what comps you come up with, @MaggieSims2018. You seem to be well known around here. Keen to see your work and comps. :)<3

• VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 Maggie's an old-as-dirt member from back in the day! (You hear that @MaggieSims2018 ? OLD AS DIRT.) She's fun; you'll love her!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
    [quote="Vanadis;c-16472910"]@Jendowoz0612 Maggie's an old-as-dirt member from back in the day! (You hear that @MaggieSims2018 ? OLD AS DIRT.) She's fun; you'll love her![/quote]

Huh? Wha? Can't hear you.
    Missed you so, miss Vana. Side note, saw an awesome corset the other day and thought of you. <3
    @Jendowoz0612 I have a tumblr acct you can look at, some old modeling and comp stuff way down in there. It's been a while since I wad active tho.
    Maggiesims.tumblr.com

Basically to anyone wondering, I ended up buying a house that was mortgage fraud, ended up losing the house and spent time hiding away from people in general. So now things are getting a little better, I'm trying to get internet at home, which is no small task, I moved way out into the boonies. I will be more active soon as I can. I missed the creative therapy that sims and such provides.
    edited May 2018
    How many posts until I'm a member?? Feels like forever :#

Edit- me now member. Yay!
    Post edited by MaggieSims2018 on
    edited May 2018
    I'm not sure, @MaggieSims2018 but I'm liking every one you add to try and help out. :)<3 Guess What! you just made full member at this very moment, after I liked these latest few. Yay!!! :)<3

Just checked out your tumblr. @MaggieSims2018 Your Sims are gorgeous! <3:)

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @heather1306 Yes, S3 is definitely easier! Teleporter can be annoying, I wish they hadn't removed the ability to move them with moveobjects. My biggest gripe is the loss of flipping the camera on its side though. So useful for full body shots. :cry:

I have so many mods downloaded just for modeling in S4 because of EA's bad decisions. :joy: For Sims 3 its like....2? 3? You have pose player, the pose player add-on, and then one of the camera mods maybe so there's no fading on zoom in or it doesn't go crazy. But for S4 I have 4 lighting mods, sit still in cas, 1 camera, teleporter, poseplayer, no fading, blob remover in CAS, and several others I can't think of atm. Its insane! I could live without a few of those, but I shouldn't need to have that many in general. Silly EA. :lol:

@Jendowoz0612 You'll love her comps! And she's a really good editor too. She was my mentor when I first joined, as part of a mentoring comp, taught me how to use Gimp and answered all of my silly questions. :lol:
    Just checked out your tumblr. @MaggieSims2018 Your Sims are gorgeous! <3:)

Thanks, those are old and my style has grown since. I can't wait for a connection at home!! I'm on mobile now and it's a pain.
    Mizzie, young grasshopper, you've learned well. :p