Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Sims & Modeling Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
    Hey, @Jendowoz0612 :) How're you?
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited July 2017
    Good, are you enjoying Fashion Warp @Neverfalle ?

• Options
    It's great, @Jendowoz0612! A little difficult finding the perfect outfits, but it's nothing a bit of Photoshop can't fix :P Are you enjoying hosting it?
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Yes, thanks, @Neverfalle I have another comp up my sleeve, which is different to any I've seen, so once this one is finished, I'll get into it.

• Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Neverfalle wrote: »
    Hiiiiii :3

How is everyone doing today?

I'm doing good!I've been trying to recreate a beauty guru in CAS,so far I'm 75% done :D

• Options
    @Jendowoz0612 Ah, awesome! I'll be sure to join when you start it :3

@Kelebek Which beauty guru? I can never make real people in Sims. They never look right :(
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • Options
    @Neverfalle I'll show you when I'm done!She's a small beauty guru I follow on twitter,she's a beauty to me :blush:

It took forever for me to figure out how to make people irl into sims.A lot of trial and error,but it's so satisfying once you get it right
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I love copying real people in CAS it's challenging and fun, @kelebek. Did quite a lot of requests from people even before CC and modelling, so with CC it's much easier.

• Options
    I love copying real people in CAS it's challenging and fun, @kelebek. Did quite a lot of requests from people even before CC and modelling, so with CC it's much easier.

CC makes it fun!I feel like they look bland and off without cc.

Speaking of which,I am stuck.Does anyone know any nose shine cc that I can use?The beautyguru I am recreating always has a highlight on her nose.
  • Options
    I have one I think, just going to look, @Kelebek

• Options
    Thank you @Jendowoz0612 She just looks off bc every one of her looks has that shine so hnng
  • Options
    I can't remember which one it is but if you go to S-Club, she has lots of different skins, many with a nose shine.

S-Club is here

• Options
    I can't remember which one it is but if you go to S-Club, she has lots of different skins, many with a nose shine.

S-Club is here

I'll see if any of them work.Thank you!
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    An in game shot....not a big difference, but I did change one of my sim's poses *arm*, and had to edit the bench a little where his arm is XD.

Before-
    First image
    Rxylg72.png

Second image *took the arm from here...used different version than this; same image just another angle XD*-
    dkAL43E.png

Final image *edited arm, bench, and lighting*-
    TVRtC0j.png

Not the best, but I tried! XD
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    Kelebek wrote: »

S-Club is here

Did you find any skins with the nose shine, that worked for you, @kelebek?

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Kelebek wrote: »

S-Club is here

Did you find any skins with the nose shine, that worked for you, @kelebek?

@Jendowoz0612 No :/ The s club skins throw off all the contour and it makes her look unnatural.
    Here's the skin I'm using currently for my MUA,the original combination.See how it's all matte?Sclub skins aren't like that.

n1DcvKe.png

Here's the MUA for reference:

d0mHupO.png

She's so glowy and I JUST WANT THAT

• Options
    edited August 2017
    I'm sure I have some skins like that let me look again for you, @kelebek. I know RemusSirion has some really natural-looking skins and overlays and I have a lot of his, like this one. RemuSirion skin overlay and this one RemusSirion skin. These have the subtle nose shine but not the forehead, but I have others so will keep looking.

He has some amazing skin sets and overlays. Check out the rest of them. (I think he's a he :) )
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @Kelebek pralinesims have the best face shine but some don't work well on certain skins!
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    @Kelebek what contour and highlight are you trying to use? I use Jomsims 's contours and they usually work with all skin overlays...
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    Yes I agree they both have really good skins and overlays. @Penguinwa101 see the shot above its that glow Kelebek is after.

• Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Yes I agree they both have really good skins and overlays. @Penguinwa101 see the shot above its that glow Kelebek is after.

@Kelebek s4models .com might have a highlighted skin similar to that maybe...

3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @Jendowoz0612 I tried their skins,too much detail.She doesn't look like the MUA :/ But thank you!

But I will try out the overlay.

@kittymeow I know!They're so beautiful.But like you said,it has transparency issues.I wish someone would mess around and make it would with regular skins

@Penguinwa101 I actually use Jomsims facial enhancers!I used it for her too,but this shot is w/o makeup lol so u can't see it

I am using S4 models kylie skin too combined with another skin!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I hope you find what you are looking for, @Kelebek :)

• Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Kelebek - The one you're looking for is similar to what I use on my model, Tianna (Tifa Blusher N7). I put a pic to show. It works well with skins and overlays. I currently have a Remusiron overlay with my skin and it shows nicely. If you like it I put the actual Tifa pic beneath....just click the link below piccy for more. (I personally think you will find the best options with Tifa.)<--for working good for both skins+overlays

20452009_1329560157166296_5935729090476667159_o.jpg?oh=1542dbad08b97d5959552a7c6f0c9942&oe=5A30C5FC

20476164_1329561270499518_5843934655969561691_n.jpg?oh=2002b624067baa99f44638feb4b513a2&oe=5A35A2EA

Click HERE

LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @Kelebek btw, I think you're doing an awesome job with your resemblance to the photo! B) Can't wait to see the finished sim. ;)
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown