Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Sims & Modeling Chat Thread

Comments

• LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    edited September 2016
    Happy Birthday Mizzie! I can't believe it's been a year already.

Both me and my sister are December babies, it's hard having a sagittarius and a saggicorn in the house :D we butt heads quite a lot.

My younger sisters birthday is the 5th as well and mine is the 19th. It always means friends only buy me one gift because they forget (it falls in the Christmas holiday which is nice) or just lump it together :D
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
    @LilacErin Yeah. My friends can't really use Christmas as an excuse to get me one present, which is great :D
    One thing, though: Christmas related birthday presents >.<
    Can't stop, won't stop.
    Neverfalle wrote: »
    @LilacErin Yeah. My friends can't really use Christmas as an excuse to get me one present, which is great :D
    One thing, though: Christmas related birthday presents >.<

Hahahahaha that annoys me to no end. Someone bought me a snowglobe for my birthday and I was like really?

<3
    @LilacErin Someone bought me a Santa hat with my name on once for my birthday >.<
    Can't stop, won't stop.
    @LilacErin Someone bought me a Santa hat with my name on once for my birthday >.<

You're kidding me :joy: I hate it when people do that.
    I'm going to troll all my friends who get me Christmas related gifts this year by giving them Christmas related gifts for their birthdays >:)
    <3
    @LilacErin OMG, yes. It'll be the middle of summer and I'll hand them a talking Santa doll. "Happy birthday!" XD
    Can't stop, won't stop.
    Oh I'm so totally doing that! It's going to be hilarious :D
    <3
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Back from school and resting for the evening! I think I did good on my exam, so here's to hoping. :triumph: (Can't say the same for O.chem....:grimace:)

@xJojox LOL! Those gifs! Thank you! :joy:<3
    @Penguinwa101 @YJB19299 @kittymeow @strawberrigurl
    Thank you everyone! :mrgreen:<3 *squish hugs*

@LilacErin I know! Time is going by too fast. D: Thank you! :mrgreen:<3
    Christmas related birthday gifts sound awful! I hope the trolling is sweet. :naughty:

@Neverfalle Double presents should be a thing! O_O
    Those were the bessst! Memories. ;-;
    Did you ever go to a party place with the singing robots? []-[] Creepy...xD *won't miss that*

So many shows launching this week! O_O

I think I saw Taylor Lautner in the Scream Queens trailer! Am I seeing this right? o_o
    edited July 2018

They don't seem to have those weird anamatronic things much in the UK. I did see some panda ones at a zoo once. That was creepy.
    Post edited by Neverfalle on
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    I just cannot look at taylor lautner the same since seeing him in that movie : The ridiculous 6 LOL.
    Hahaha, yes! Tbh, I've never been able to take him seriously since Twilight XD
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Back from school and resting for the evening! I think I did good on my exam, so here's to hoping. :triumph: (Can't say the same for O.chem....:grimace:)

Christmas related birthday gifts sound awful! I hope the trolling is sweet. :naughty:

Did you ever go to a party place with the singing robots? []-[] Creepy...xD *won't miss that*

I think I saw Taylor Lautner in the Scream Queens trailer! Am I seeing this right? o_o
    Happy belated birthday, love <3

I am so sorry for only seeing this now for being late, decided to do a quick run on all the threads. I hope you had an absolutely amazing day! x
    happy_birthday_from_catbug_by_defyciel1-d6u49pw.jpg

I know Catbug is your favorite thing in the world!
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member

I saw him in the trailer as well. I seriously hope his acting has improved. I remember him from way back with Shark Boy and Lava Girl. *cringe* Saw that movie with my little cousin. Of course he was a kid then but Twilight wasn't much better. He looks a bit loss and stiff when acting to me. Heck of a martial artist tho.
    mWC1gjz.gif
    Sharkboy and Lavagirl was my jam when I was younger. I loved that movie. Looking back, I don't really know why...
    Can't stop, won't stop.
    Sharkboy and Lavagirl was my jam when I was younger. I loved that movie. Looking back, I don't really know why...

Perhaps because it had a Spy Kids sort of feel to it, I remember being obsessed with both when I was younger XD
    sox3c8.jpg
    And both movies have the same producer, I guess that makes sense :#
    sox3c8.jpg
    And both movies have the same producer, I guess that makes sense :#

/director, okay I'll shush now XD LEL <3
    sox3c8.jpg
    Haha XD Yeah. I loved Spy Kids too. They are kinda similar.
    Can't stop, won't stop.
    edited July 2018
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnrEcwI0tFFTACRs-kenYCORHXlK7mQ4xyoiU11bBpsNQJMzO9uQ

here cat
    Post edited by Neverfalle on
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Everything you said is right.

I hope that I didn't hurt my genuine friends.Thanks to everyone who reached out too.

And guys this is legit me I am not a queen who stomps on people

4e93618675ec43b6ad4aa6a813f74bbd.png

I am a firm potato with feelings rip
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I'm disappointed.

When I joined this community, I was under the impression that everybody was mature, regardless of their age, and welcoming. They invited me into their family and were all so friendly. Under that facade, however, are some of the most immature people I have met. People hiding lies, nastiness and conspiracy under a seemingly loving and kind disguise. I can't even describe the feeling of disappointment and annoyance that I felt as I watched our family be torn apart simply because of disagreements and lies.

These forums are a place of sanctuary for many, and this drama has put everybody on edge. People have left these forums in fear of receiving backlash or even because they want nothing to do with any of this drama and they have, quite literally, been scared off. We already have a negative reputation because of past problems, and this has just made it worse. We want to encourage people to join our small community, not poison our community to the point where nobody wants anything to do with us.

I am not going to clarify who I am siding with on this drama, if anyone, because it doesn't matter.

Please remember that everybody in the forums is equal and we are all here for the same thing - sharing our sims and competing in friendly contests. This is not the place for cheating, public disagreements or disrespect towards anybody. Any disagreements should be held in private, screenshots should be taken as evidence, and the Gurus should be notified if needs be. The only time it should reach the forums is if there is absolutely no other way.

asdfghjkl;

Okay. That is all I am going to say on the matter. Now, let's get back to our regularly scheduled programme:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnrEcwI0tFFTACRs-kenYCORHXlK7mQ4xyoiU11bBpsNQJMzO9uQ

Well said, Neverfalle :) I think no matter what happens, we should always be kind and honest here :) I won't be siding here too just because I have enough to deal with in RL and really don't need that kind of drama we experienced the past few days here :/

Anyway, lets just continue with this game again :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    @Kelebek & @YJB19299 <3

How is everybody today?
    Can't stop, won't stop.
    Good, I just helped dump 580 pounds of trash
    Lolwut?
    Can't stop, won't stop.
    My cousin's getting married, so we're doing a spring cleanup.

They pretty much emptied out the entire downstairs and when we went to dump it at a trash company, they have to weigh it.. :D