Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Artsie-Simmer's Videos - NEW VIDEOS PG 4

Comments

• MellowMellow Posts: 138 Member
    No problem, just keep posting!
    21mc6e0.jpg
    My youtube channel with all my Sim paintings and CAS , speed builds HERE!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    I so love your channel and content! I feel like you should have waaaaaaay more subscribers! Absolutely amazing! Your last two tutorials have helped me out immensely and like I said on mypages, once I've got my channel started (need to finish my first speed build first), I'm totally down to do a TS3 collab with you :mrgreen: Keep up the fab work and thank you so much for all of your help; I really appreciate it!
  • pepper090889pepper090889 Posts: 3,354 Member
    @aricarai Thank you so much :D I'm glad I was able to help and I'm looking forward to your first speed build! I'm down for a TS3 collab as well. Just shoot me a message whenever you're ready :)
    ofNj4ul
    I haven't had a chance to post here much the past week, so here is a summary of all of my videos. [I'm only posting thumbnails in the thread for this post since there are so many, but I will include links to individual videos]

On March 01 I posted the next part to my zodiac starter series for The Sims 3, with my Libra Starter.

You can watch the video HERE.
    EiqZrIm.jpg

On March 02, I posted Part 07 of my Life of Gray let's play. I give her another birthday [because of game glitches]...this one is spent alone...

8gOziCB.jpg

On March 03, I posted an Apartment Tour. It is a shared apartment for four sisters. It's one of my favorite apartment builds [of mine] even though I've only done like three.

70vSeEt.jpg

On March 04, I posted Part 06 of my Hargrove Vampire Legacy. We add a new member to our little vampire family and we're finally starting to make some money!

e5isPdu.jpg

On March 05, I posted another townie makeover. This time I gave the Bjergsen household a makeover.

Ht7IUSH.jpg

On March 06, I posted part 07 of my Galaxy Switch let's play. We did a lot of science in this part...

sNUOxl5.jpg

And finally, yesterday, on March 06, I posted a new tutorial on how I made my intro for YouTube. [Note that it isn't the most advanced way of creating an intro. It is just a very simple way of creating one. Probably one of the easiest methods of doing so.]

7Nuk5Xn.jpg

I hope you all enjoy the videos. [Sorry for not posting here regularly. I'm trying! I promise!] If you did please feel free to leave a like, comment, or subscribe to my channel. I greatly appreciate it and it really helps me out! I post new videos every single day at 3 PM EST.

Thank you to everyone who has already subscribed and/or checked out my channel. It means the world to me and makes me happy inside :D
    ofNj4ul
    Yesterday I uploaded a Create a Pet video. It's my first in a few months! Her name is Pixie Pastel.

Please leave a like, comment, or subscribe if you like my videos/channel. Thank you!

Screenshots:
    mIgAuMj.jpg

Ff8XK0J.jpg

XliyRC3.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    edited March 2017
    Today I uploaded Part 08 of Life of Gray. We run into a couple of glitches, but who doesn't? We also add a new family member!

Please leave a like, comment, or subscribe if you like my videos/channel. Thank you!

Screenshots:
    5ePoVKh.jpg

tPzXERU.jpg

jxTxg5O.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    Another bulk post of the videos I've uploaded over the past week. Sorry I've been MIA recently. I'm trying to get videos prerecorded because I'll be unable to record toward the end of the month into the next. Anyway, I hope you guys don't mind the bulk posts.

First, I have a Sims 4 speed build called Future Cubes. It's a modern/futuristic home build in Oasis Springs. It has two bedrooms and two bathrooms.

s5YT9FK.jpg

Next, I posted part 7 of my Vampire Legacy Let's Play [the hargrove legacy]. We finally find a purpose for our founders husband...

i6hIebd.jpg

My most recent CAS is of Sabine Arthur. As usual, no custom content was used in her creation.

bqHCGGz.jpg

Part 08 of Galaxy Switch was posted yesterday. We are currently playing as the third household in this series.

kgd0LKk.jpg

And, finally, today I posted a tutorial on how I made my end slate for anyone interested in starting a YouTube channel. I also have a thumbnail and an intro tutorial up on my channel if you would like to check those out.

KkUkZ2J.jpg

ofNj4ul
    OMG! So excited to go watch these :mrgreen:
    I have another bulk post. I'm trying to post here more, but I am failing miserably. It's been a rough couple of weeks but I hope you all enjoy the videos anyway.

Since my last post I have posted an update video on my channel. Explaining why there have been no Let's Plays.

I have posted two Sims 3 speed builds. One of which is a zodiac starter home [Taurus] and the other is a large family home with four bedrooms.

Taurus Starter and Ivyland [family home].

Screenshots:
    WrYqQQF.jpg

gC4gRp2.jpg

I've done two Sims 4 speed builds as well. One is an apartment and the other is renovation of the Caliente house in Oasis Springs.

Couple's Apartment and Caliente Home Renovation.

Screenshots:
    pvWyPzw.jpg

Gs5P2qi.jpg

I have also uploaded two new room builds this week. One is a Garden room [like a courtyard garden that's not technically a functional garden] and the other is a room renovation.

Gardener's Courtyard and Cassandra Goth's Room Renovation.

Screenshots:
    FIaCizF.jpg

vgCLKra.jpg

I have two Create a Sim videos for The Sims 4 posted this week as well. One is a Townie Makeover and the other is a Sim named Opal Moon.

Behr Makeover and Opal Moon.

Screenshots:
    8LzayxH.jpg

MIvDhxu.jpg

And last but not least, yesterday I posted a new playhouse build in Oasis Springs.

Oasis Playhouse

Screenshots:
    fIo9yIV.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    My newest video went up yesterday! It is another Zodiac inspired starter home for The Sims 3. This time I did Sagittarius. I believe I have 3 more signs to do before I complete this series.

Screenshots:
    eLjpSqU.jpg

FDDpoin.jpg

BzXuPpR.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    Sorry for the hiatus, guys. New daily videos will continue Monday, September 25!
    ofNj4ul
    My newest video went up yesterday! It's a renovation of Alexander Goth's bedroom along with a little update kind of explaining why I've been gone the past few months.

Screenshots:
    tRSsTRC.jpg

gHTpQgG.jpg

1GHRdk8.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    edited September 2017
    My newest video went up today! It's the second part to my elemental CAS series for The Sims 4. This one is Air. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Screenshots:
    nzZtdEo.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    Forgot to post this yesterday because I am a lame...but my newest video went up yesterday! It is another apartment renovation. This time I renovated 910 Medina Studios. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Screenshots:
    qeCOpXA.jpg

3gmSPFL.jpg

6QozzGh.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    My new video went up today. It is another room renovation. This time I renovated Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis' bedroom. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Screenshots:
    C7DZLiL.jpg

50UCuYe.jpg

p4Qut61.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    My newest video is now up on my channel. I did a collaboration with my little sister. We played Pictionary [this is part 02]. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Screenshots:
    AokVCDP.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    My newest video went up today. It is part 1 of what will possibly be a once a week series. I did the One Room One Week One Theme challenge. The theme this week was an opposite twin girls' dorm. There is more information in the linked thread if you'd like to check it out. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Please leave a like, comment, or subscribe if you would like to see more videos like this. Thank you!

Screenshots:
    zj5TG5e.jpg

mK1d7cx.jpg

7gLm08K.jpg

RN2snh1.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    edited October 2017
    Today I built a toddler's playroom. There are items that children can use as well in case you'd like to use it in a daycare or something. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Please leave a like, comment, or subscribe if you would like to see more videos like this. Thank you!

Screenshots: unfortunately I cleaned out my photos and accidentally deleted the images for this, so all I have is the thumbnail. For more photos, you can check out the end of the video :)
    KtMIDb4.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    My newest video is part 11 of my Build Newcrest series. This time I decided to build a wedding venue. It is categorized as a lounge and has a small cafe area and some other fun things for your Sims to enjoy outside of weddings. No custom content was used. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Screenshots: unfortunately I cleaned out my photos and accidentally deleted the images for this, so all I have is the thumbnail. Because I am a lame. For more photos, you can check out the end of the video :)
    GuJTLYi.jpg
    ofNj4ul
  • mandyyportomandyyporto Posts: 181 Member
    Nice!! :)
    oau8f7.jpg
    @mandyyporto Thank you :D
    ofNj4ul
    Today's video is the third part to my Elementals CAS mini series. This sim is based on the element of fire. No custom content was used. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Screenshots:
    dMUa8En.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    I posted a new playhouse build today! This one is built with teen sims in mind. It's more like a small outdoor seating area than a playhouse, but it's one of my favorites! I hope y'all enjoy it.

Screenshots:
    OcNjOQC.jpg

YPGqoUW.jpg

MDnHfV8.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    I have the third installment of Pictionary with my sister. It's just a fun game we like to play in The Sims. If you like these types of videos, let me know by commenting or liking the video. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Screenshots:
    zv8h65m.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    Holy Moly, you've been busy...I need to add all of these to my watch list! So happy to see you back! :heart: