Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Artsie-Simmer's Videos - NEW VIDEOS PG 4

Comments

• pepper090889pepper090889 Posts: 3,354 Member
    Part 02 of my Galaxy Switch Let's Play went up today. It is a Sims 4 LP where we will be following the lives of seven alien sims. In this part, we meet our second household, Delta Seti and Helix Avi.

You can watch the episode HERE.

Please leave a like, comment, or subscribe if you like my videos/channel. Thank you!

Screenshots:
    5YC46Lg.jpg

QGLgyDA.jpg

fZUXbXg.jpg
    ofNj4ul
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @aricarai Awe, thank you! And I understand. My previous account [that was used for subscribing] was faceless for a very long time. Lol.

Well I've got my profile picture done, so that's a start! Just need that channel art (didn't get around to it today!). I love that font you're using; is it from dafont? I need to go on the hunt for font!

Did you make that plumbob on your channel?
    @aricarai Yes. I get all of my fonts from dafont. I'm obsessed. The two main ones I'm using right now are called Portobesto [for the bigger text] and Papercutting [for the smaller text]. For the plumbob, I desaturated the normal green plumbob and recolored it using an overlay I made a while back.
    ofNj4ul
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @aricarai Yes. I get all of my fonts from dafont. I'm obsessed. The two main ones I'm using right now are called Portobesto [for the bigger text] and Papercutting [for the smaller text]. For the plumbob, I desaturated the normal green plumbob and recolored it using an overlay I made a while back.

Absolutely gorge!
    Didn't get around to my channel art today (and I still can't get my avi to show up there...grrr) because I was ordering my new rig and set up, but I think I'll go on the hunt at dafont!

@aricarai Yeah the avatars are weird on YT for whatever reason. It usually takes mine about a day or so to change.
    ofNj4ul
    edited January 2017
    My newest speed build went up today. This is the 2nd part [interior] of my Vampire Manor that was posted a few days ago. The thread is HERE.

You can watch the video HERE.

Please leave a like, comment, or subscribe if you like my videos/channel. Thank you!

Screenshots for the interior:
    ec1Qn4D.jpg

nLDEKlJ.jpg

pk5TZlR.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    My newest video went up today. It is a playhouse tour title Little Vampire's Playhouse [minus the apostrophe on the gallery]. It was going to be a speed build, but I forgot to record the building part of it. Hope that's okay with you guys!

Screenshots:
    4eJd90M.jpg

nYEtme5.jpg

4fdlRKb.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    Part 03 of Life of Gray went up yesterday! I know I'm late in posting here, but I wasn't feeling too great yesterday. :/ Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless.

Screenshots:
    JKxGR1p.jpg

d9f6prP.jpg

2FhxVrl.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    My newest speed build went up today. This is part 06 of my Build Newcrest series. I wanted to build an Urban inspired park for the smallest neighborhood in Newcrest. This is the final lot in this particular neighborhood. I hope you guys enjoy it. It is called Newcrest Park in my gallery.

Feel free to leave suggestions for future builds, makeovers, or renovations! I would love to hear your feedback/suggestions.

Screenshots:
    P3M8scC.jpg

IfI16M7.jpg

A07TAaQ.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    I was sick yesterday and wasn't able to post here, but my newest CAS video went up yesterday. Her name is Dust Hollow and she is available for download in my gallery. No custom content was used.

Screenshots:
    q8mWvz8.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    Part 02 of my Vampire's Legacy was posted yesterday!

Screenshots:
    hXHZ1QU.jpg

2FhxVrl.jpg

xyXMy17.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    Part 03 of Galaxy Switch went up today! In this part we meet the third and final household we'll be playing with in this series. If you have any builds or sims you would like to see added to their world, let me know here, on the video, or in a pm and I will check your gallery. [Just let me know your Origin ID and if there's a particular build/sim you want me to add]

Screenshots:
    KtR5rQe.jpg

1tlA7v7.jpg

ffurIec.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    Today I posted a Celebrity CAS Challenge I did with my sister. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Preview:
    0Kktppe.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    I decided to try something different today and renovated a townie's bedroom. The townie I chose was Dina Caliente. I renovated what may or may not be her bedroom. [It is now at least] If you like this type of video, please give it a thumbs up so I know to make more of them!

Preview:
    GNHsgI5.jpg

ag4l6bv.jpg

RBU6S8z.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    Part 04 of Life of Gray went up today. We learned that giving your apartment key to your friends isn't always the best thing to do..

Preview:
    NknsSoa.jpg

6OckP6L.jpg

Pwqbyi8.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    My newest build for my Build Newcrest series is up on my channel today! It is called Makenzie Estate. I am in love with it, honestly. No custom content was used, but there were various packs used. It is a three bedroom, two and a half bath colonial style home with a pool and outdoor movie theater. Each of the kids room have two beds [one is a toddler bed]. I did forget to include a high chair, so if you download the house you will need to add one if you have or plan on having toddlers.

You can watch the video HERE. [The gallery link is in the video description.]
    showcase thread coming soon

Preview:
    r8JQlxA.jpg

hO9ccVA.jpg

MdekCmB.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    Part 03 of my vampire legacy [Hargrove Legacy] went up on my channel yesterday. I hope you guys enjoy this part! If you do, please give the video a thumbs up so I know you would like to see more of the series!

Preview:
    y8sqZv3.jpg

DYrCuQF.jpg

Yf6cIBe.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    Two new videos are up on my channel. [I was unable to post here yesterday]

First I have a CAS video of a "mermaid" teen Sim named Sia Finn.

Photo:
    5Scb6hz.jpg

My second video is the 4th part of my Sims 4 Let's Play series, Galaxy Switch.

Photo:
    FcerBbx.jpg

CfhRyUC.jpg

8sYfXVP.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    Since it was Valentine's Day yesterday, I decided to create Duchess and Thomas O'Malley from The Aristocats and human sims in The Sims 4. They are in my gallery :)

Photo:
    RuD0u2O.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    Today I did a Sims 3 renovation. I am super happy with it and so glad I'm able to make Sims 3 videos again. I decided to renovate Myrtle Bungalow in Sunset Valley. It is now a two bedroom, one bathroom home. You can download this home from my Sims 3 Studio [link in the video description].

Photo:
    J8jMbe3.jpg

xIsLIhc.jpg

lMkKZnd.jpg

uhqepXM.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    Today I decided to tackle Thomas TV's 10K Build Challenge in The Sims 4. I think I did a pretty decent job of it.

Photo:
    nzdHlGR.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    I was finally able to record the next build for my Zodiac Starters series! This time I did Gemini.

Photo:
    W21Y4Pl.jpg

J34uDnf.jpg

JOc9Glt.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    I did something a bit different today for my video. It's not necessarily Sims related, but it is YouTube related. Here's a tutorial on how I make my thumbnails for videos.

ofNj4ul
  • MellowMellow Posts: 138 Member
    Nice job! you are talented , I like your intro :open_mouth:
    21mc6e0.jpg
    My youtube channel with all my Sim paintings and CAS , speed builds HERE!
    Thank you, @Mellow !
    ofNj4ul