Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do the Store Worlds Have Mini Adventures like WA?

Hello, I am considering purchasing the worlds for TS3, do you know if they have mini-adventures like WA? Please advise thanks!

Comments

• TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I've played Monte Vista, Hidden Springs, and Lunar Lakes. Those do not have mini-adventures like WA. They are not vacation worlds like the WA destinations are either. The Store worlds are all homeworlds.

However, with NRaas Traveler your sims can vacation in any world you have installed. The mod doesn't add adventures though.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Even though there isn't any mini-adventures in the store worlds, I have seen players create their own hidden tombs for these worlds using tomb building tutorials list here in this link... :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/279453/list-of-tutorials-or-how-do-i-do-that/p1

You can either build your own tombs to match the world your playing in or download some player made tombs and you can have your own little made up adventures.... :)

Some people have downloaded the Traveler mod that TreyNutz has mentioned and then traveled to other worlds and placed download lots that has hidden tombs on just so that their Sims could have little made up mini- adventures while they are exploring the world.

I love the traveler mod as you are able to send pets, kids and pregnant Sims to other worlds in the game. That was one thing that disappointed me in the World Adventure EP was that pets wasn't allowed to go on vacation with their owners. I have created Scooby Doo and the Gang for my game and was very disappointed that I couldn't take Scooby when sending the Gang to the WA worlds so that he could help with their investigations and all. With the Traveler mod, he can go on these trips and help search for clues outside of the tombs... :)

• nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Thanks for the info. Just bought the world bundle and will see if I like them.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I would have so much liked that! Mini adventures, or hidden tombs. Too bad they just limited that to WA.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • AuraKnightAuraKnight Posts: 115 Member
    Well, technically they do the same thing in University Life and Into The Future. Although you don't have a time limit on staying in the Future. It's still a "vacation world" from the game's perspective, though.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I myself wondered why they never create a traveler and neither create other world adventures worlds indeed.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)