Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

YET ANOTHER LEAK! CURRY, POOL TABLES, 2 NEW TRAITS! NEW WEEKLY RANDOMISER!

Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
I had an e-mail from the person who is leaking all this information. Here are the contents:
Hello. It’s your favorite member of the Sims Team, appearing to leak more information! (although not too much, don’t want to be getting in trouble now, do I? ;) )

To clear any confusion, I’ve contacted you because I’ve started another way to leak information as sneakily as possible. I’m going to be putting some names from the forum into a random number generator, and emailing the person it lands on! Guess who it picked?! I’ll leak some information to a different person each week (just so I can scatter it as far as I can).

New Information:

Sushi, Curry and Stir-Fry are coming to The Sims 4!

Also coming are Pool Tables! (we were going to put these in Get Together but we had to move them due to time constraints)

The new world coming to the game is named Midnuit Avenue!

2 traits will be added, Night Owl and Eagle-Eyed! (Eagle-Eyed gives Sims a higher win-rate for Pool and Basketball, how exciting!) (we are still discussing the full effects of Night Owl).

Feel free to do whatever you wish with this information! Tell the world or laugh to yourself, after all, you rule!

I absolutely love this guy! The biggest hero on the team I think.

I'll probably give my opinions and speculations on this a bit later because I'm far too excited now!!!
Post edited by Swiftlover13 on

Comments

• dancenow13dancenow13 Posts: 160 Member
    Do you have a blog or something, or are they just emailing random people? :)
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    This is freaking amazing!!!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    dancenow13 wrote: »
    Do you have a blog or something, or are they just emailing random people? :)

They're putting names of active forum members into a random number generator and emailing whoever it picks.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    If these peaks are true, what I sense is a copycat. They saw one member do it, so now others are doing it too.

True or not, this hilarious. :lol:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    LOL. This is the best/most exciting stuff that happened to the game since the release.
  • HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    Midnuit Avenue, huh? Does that mean that the world's just going to be one giant neighborhood? Because they said that this world is larger than the current worlds we have right now. That would honestly be very, very impressive though if they pull that off.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
    Midnuit Avenue, huh? Does that mean that the world's just going to be one giant neighborhood? Because they said that this world is larger than the current worlds we have right now. That would honestly be very, very impressive though if they pull that off.

I really hope so. That would be pretty cool I think.

It is a bit worrying. "Avenue" seems to suggest that it's a single street... I hope I'm wrong.
    Midnuit isn't even a word though is it? Lol

"Nuit" is French for "night".

It is a bit worrying. "Avenue" seems to suggest that it's a single street... I hope I'm wrong.

Though they said that it's bigger than any world we have now, which means that while it may be single street, it may be loaded on both sides, extend very far, since avenues tend to be the main street of cities, and could have a Town Hall at the end of the street where the political career could take place. Plus, there might be off shoots of the street, with different feels to them depending on where they are.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Exactly. The French word for midnight is minuit, so this sounds like a cheap fake.

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    chicken stir fry is already in the game at level 9 of Homestyle cooking
    6adMCGP.gif
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited September 2016
    I really think this is intentional to build up hype up to the release. Also because he/she mentions that he/she will 'leak' info to another person every week.

I just don't get it why someone would put their job and income in danger to leak info.
    Not complaining, at least we are getting info one way or another. (if it is legit to begin with)
    edited September 2016

Yeah but "midnuit" itself isn't a word. I feel like some random simmer has just emailed you something fake haha.

Who knows though, EA won't be saying anything til October (since that preview image showed all the content we were getting for this quarter) so we will have to stick to all this crazy speculating until then!! :)
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Only 2 new traits? Well I guess they don't do much anyways lol
    Pls have aspirations
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png

Yeah but "midnuit" itself isn't a word. I feel like some random simmer has just emailed you something fake haha

It's the sims lol. Who said the words have to be real? They can make up whatever they want and say it's Simlish or something haha

• The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    What others have said, stir fry is already in the game and midnight would be the correct name. There are currently only two official email addresses in terms of leaks as they've both leaked screens. I've received multiple emails from one with info which has already been posted in the Speculation forums if anyone wants to check that out :)
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    I really think this is intentional to build up hype up to the release. Also because he/she mentions that he/she will 'leak' info to another person every week.

I just don't get it why someone would put their job and income in danger to leak info.
    Not complaining, at least we are getting info one way or another.

I'm wondering how much of this is made by Maxis as the new marketing campaign. Reveal the features, but don't go too detailed about them and don't reveal everything about it. I wouldn't be surprised if they made the pictures low quality so that it would seem like it's not intentional. It feels way to structured, and the fact that they're putting in these "development tidbits" and the tone they speak with makes this all feel more staged than it actually is.
    xyIcMqt.png
    The French word minuit (meenüeeh) is unspeakable for Anglophone buyers. This will never be the name.
  • wildyouthwildyouth Posts: 35 Member
    OMG!!!!

How many things do you think this person will leak before they get caught?
    :D:D:D:D
    The French word minuit (meenüeeh) is unspeakable for Anglophone buyers. This will never be the name.

Unspeakable? What do you mean? :)

The sound ü does not occur in English. EA has never chosen difficult names for their cities, and never ever in false French. This is bizarre.
    The sound ü does not occur in English. EA has never chosen difficult names for their cities, and never ever in false French. This is bizarre.

Ah okay thank you. And I truthfully feel that if Midnuit is the name. They just took Midnight and wanted to make it fancy since nuit means night in French someone said? So they decided to combine them together to make it look and sound cooler.

• andre1906andre1906 Posts: 89 Member
    That's the problem, now everyone can create "leaks". The Gurus won't be able to deny a specific leak bc otherwise they would be confirming the theme.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top