Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ANOTHER LEAK: Info on toursits, apartments and new foods!

Hi everyone! I recently received an email which reveals MORE info on the upcoming EP, This person has confirmed they work on the team so i'm not going to reveal the email address (I don't want them getting in trouble) Some interesting information was revealed to me so I thought I'd share it with you all. What do you think?
If I would *reveal too much information* it would be obvious for other team members in which field I'm working and who I am.)

As I can tell from the subject you probably want to know about the world itself.

• A city world with apartments (new lot type) and penthouses (regular lot on high-rise)

• New tourist NPCs (they have different priorities/habits than townies; e.g. check city map, take selfies more often and usually travel in a group of 3-6 Sims (we are currently discussing if the groups should be larger, so it might be different in the final version)

• New cultural food (e.g. indian); ability to learn the recipe by eating similar to Restaurant Time's experimental food

Also there are new features and UI improvements planned for the patch prior to EP3's release later this year.
This also reveals what we saw on the map view was a penthouse and not an apartment...

Comments

• wildyouthwildyouth Posts: 35 Member
    Is this for real?
  • XMachiaXXMachiaX Posts: 122 Member
    What I think? I'm sceptical about everything unless it gets officially confirmed ;)
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    wildyouth wrote: »
    Is this for real?

They said they can't reveal too much as they work on the team and could easily be caught so I would say so :smiley:
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    If this is for real then kudos to the team. I would be happy with just apartments like in Ts2, so the fact that they are taking the best from Ts2 (apartments) and Ts3 (high rises) makes me very happy.

The tourist NPCs sounds legit too (sounds like something they would do).

But I wonder: why would someone risk their job to leak all this stuff?
    QDog wrote: »
    If this is for real then kudos to the team. I would be happy with just apartments like in Ts2, so the fact that they are taking the best from Ts2 (apartments) and Ts3 (high rises) makes me very happy.

Because it's either fake or they do it with intention, I think.
  • DilaxerDilaxer Posts: 270 Member
    Yasss. Kuddos for whoever told us this secret info :D
    @ The_SimScraper

I think it's extremely funny that these possibly real leaks keep happening.
    What about you?
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    XMachiaX wrote: »

Because it's either fake or they do it with intention, I think.

Hmmm...They may even have green light from the marketing team to do this, since it's building up hype for the EP. I have to admit sim news have been a lot more interesting since these leaks started lol
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2016
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I still wouldn't pay 40 for it.

Tourists are just an aesthetic and cultural food in a city pack? Isn't there anything better worth investing? I guess these are bought in the market.

Well from your posts it sounds you wouldn't pay 40 euro for anything they release...

Apartment Life's main feature was apartments and witches. That's pretty much it (of course there were also lots of objects like Murphy beds etc.). And it was one of the best packs in my opinion (being able to build apartments is a game changer for me). This pack sounds like AL but with even more content...so if this is for real I will be happy.

Well then you obviously don't read many of my posts, not to mention you don't know me at all. And last I checked I have all the right not to pay for it, or will you force me?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Tourists are just an aesthetic and cultural food in a city pack? Isn't there anything better worth investing?

This feels like a GP so far.

What do you think that they'll have to add to EP to make you buy it?
    Just curious?
    :)
    edited September 2016
    wildyouth wrote: »

Tourists are just an aesthetic and cultural food in a city pack? Isn't there anything better worth investing?

This feels like a GP so far.

What do you think that they'll have to add to EP to make you buy it?
    Just curious?
    :)

More than one feature and aesthetics and a lifestate on it.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    @QDog I agree, seems like this simmer just wouldn't like any EP. I didn't hear about anybody complain about AL being too small. If the leak is real, that would make me really happy. It's the best of both worlds and what most simmers were hoping for.
  • JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    Is this real?
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    edited September 2016
    awkward
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Wow, sounds good
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    @Sigzy05 If you just feeling like being rude and confrontational, you do you. Just seems you complaining about everything seems pointless. Instead, why don't you post, what you would like to see in this pack...
    edited September 2016

Tourists are just an aesthetic and cultural food in a city pack? Isn't there anything better worth investing? I guess these are bought in the market.

Well from your posts it sounds you wouldn't pay 40 euro for anything they release...

Apartment Life's main feature was apartments and witches. That's pretty much it (of course there were also lots of objects like Murphy beds etc.). And it was one of the best packs in my opinion (being able to build apartments is a game changer for me). This pack sounds like AL but with even more content...so if this is for real I will be happy.

Well then you obviously don't read many of my posts, not to mention you don't know me at all.

I have read enough of your posts being negative (and confrontational) about whatever new stuff we learn and saying the pack isn't worth it no matter what new info is leaked.

You are ignorant, arrogant and clueless, but since you probably don't even have access to my posts of last year, I'll gladly tell you that I liked GT when it was announced, and I don't like it now, after buying it paying full price for it.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    @QDog I agree, seems like this simmer just wouldn't like any EP. I didn't hear about anybody complain about AL being too small. If the leak is real, that would make me really happy. It's the best of both worlds and what most simmers were hoping for.

Lol, dumb people don't even know me and go in here and talk plum about me, this forum is a bigger disgrace every day.

Peace, guys, peace xD
    edited September 2016
    @Sigzy05 If you just feeling like being rude and confrontational, you do you. Just seems you complaining about everything seems pointless. Instead, why don't you post, what you would like to see in this pack...

What I would like to see in this pack? The pack is already done so to speak, why would that matter? Now that would be pointless. I have done multiple ideas threads on city life EP's since 2014, this is no longer a request of content, and I can express my opinion on disliking it.

But since we still haven't seen everything, I will keep one hand on my back.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1