Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okay that's creepy!!!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    Simpkin wrote: »
    did you guys add the characters he didn't guess to the game?

Yes! And Briar Rose from Fable! He didn't have that either!

Hey this is fun!

Okay, it's just that sometimes when you go to add a new character it's already there, he just didn't guess it. Dunno how it works on the smartphone but on internet it works like that.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    lejoninna wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    He couldn't guess Cara Delevingne for me.

weird, he got her in 18 questions for me :o

I must have given the wrong answers then.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited September 2016
    It took him 2 tries to correctly guess my niece.

Also it took him 20 questions to guess Yuno Gasai from Future Diary. Probably would have taken less if the questions weren't totally random. It asked if she was a winger. Now what the heck is a winger???

Seriously, this game asked me if my character was a dog, I said yes, then it asked me if my character was an animal. Uh..........a dog IS an animal. -_-
    Post edited by Fairy_Happy on
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    It took him 2 tries to correctly guess my niece.

Also it took him 20 questions to guess Yuno Gasai from Future Diary. Probably would have taken less if the questions weren't totally random. It asked if she was a winger. Now what the heck is a winger???

Seriously, this game asked me if my character was a dog, I said yes, then it asked me if my character was an animal. Uh..........a dog IS an animal. -_-

Well....
  • Options
    Thinks of Angelina Jolie...

"Is your character close to Angelina Jolie?"

Well...
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    "Did your character wear a meat dress?"
    > Yes
    *asks more questions*

You mean there's MORE THAN ONE?

• Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    A while ago, I chose a side character from Strike the Blood, and it had NO IDEA who I was talking about! xD It's easy to beat Akinator if you make an obscure enough reference! xD
  • Options
    Cait_lynCait_lyn Posts: 71 Member
    #38 "Does your character run down a hallway?" #41 "Is your character cute?" #57 "Does your character wear clothes?" #79 "Do you know your character better than anyone else does?"
    He asked 80 questions and I stumped him with Karolina Dean from the Runaways comics.