Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okay that's creepy!!!

Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
OMG. Anyone heard of the app Akinator?

It's creepy how accurate that app is! Seriously! That app knew the 3rd question in that I was thinking of Luffy from One Piece. It asked me the 3rd question in if the character was from an anime. And the first 2 questions had nothing to do with anime. They asked if the character was male and if they wore shoes.

I am freaked out!!!! OMG!!

Comments

• dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    That thing is crazy. I think I managed to stump it once but IDK with what, I think I picked a character from a really obscure Canadian show. But it gets some pretty obscure stuff.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I picked Captain America. That one's easy.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    He also guessed Ryu from Breath of Fire 3. It took him a lot of questions but he got there.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    It took him 44 questions to get to Don Lothario. And he repeated "from The Sims?" twice.

This is fun.

Surprisingly, he couldn't guess Dave Bautista. He got close at certain times.

• lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    I defeated it!! It doesn't know Candy Behr. but it did suggest Summer Holiday a few times, but someone had put in that she was from "dan and phil". lol
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    edited September 2016
    I managed to trick it by picking a less known YouTuber. Haha take that, app!!

And it took him 50 question to get Michael Oher. It kept asking if the character is overweight. How the heck am I supposed to know that? All I know is that football players are big.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    LOL. "Is your character a teenager?" Yes. "Is your character under 5?" You serious, bro?

"Does your character have any siblings?" No. "Does your character have a sister?" *sigh*

"Is your character human?" Yes. "Is your character a racoon?" Dude, really, what are you on?

I probably don't need to say it didn't get it. I wanted to keep going though so I'm continuing with round 2.

It, as usual, near the beginning asked the gender of my character, I said female.

1st question second round, "Does your character live with both HIS parents?"

:/ This is going to be a long game.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2016
    I just tried to do it with Shepard from ME and it worked XD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2016
    He also guessed Chernabog but it was after 30 something questions XD He guessed it was a gambler man at first or something XD
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Oh, Akinator, I remember when me and my sister used to play with that! Let's see what he has to say...

"Is your character Swedish? *looks me right in the eyes, staring at my soul*" My first thought: ah, he's stalking me! (I shouldn't let myself sit by the computer when I have a fever...)

Aah, yes, Akinator, Oscar Wilde, you beat me.

Beat him. He didn't know Tim Roth.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    I think it seems to read browsing history a bit, because it seems to have quite a bit of Touhou on it until I cleared my history... Then there was nothing of intrest being the outcome.
    They asked if the character was male and if they wore shoes.
    I don't even watch One Piece and I know Luffy does NOT wear shoes. There's a difference between what's on his feet and shoes. Akinator is one cheating little code.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    I love that app. It's pretty awesome.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    *Whispers* He's reading your mindddddd
    I'm kidding. It freaked me out at first but basically it's guessing off of the patterns that other people have used.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I've known that game for years now. It's super fun :)
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    I'm downloading it! I love thinking obscure things!
    It didn't know Sagacious Zu from Jade Empire! This is a betrayal!

2a9tvt0.jpg
  • EpochismEpochism Posts: 411 Member
    Yeah, he's crazy.

But I did defeat him once or twice. He didn't know a character from a Japanese video game. Like what.
    It also didn't know Lord Marcus from the Settlers, but I can forgive it for that. Sometimes I think I'm the only person still playing that game.
    edited September 2016
    I like to think we're expanding its library.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    did you guys add the characters he didn't guess to the game?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
    Simpkin wrote: »
    did you guys add the characters he didn't guess to the game?

Yes! And Briar Rose from Fable! He didn't have that either!

Hey this is fun!
    He couldn't guess Cara Delevingne for me.

He easily got Charlize Theron though.

• lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    He couldn't guess Cara Delevingne for me.

weird, he got her in 18 questions for me :o