Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite Premades

I'm making a town in game with premade families and decided to use old and new ones.

Who are your favourite families? They can be from any generation Sims 1-4. They just may show up in my town. ;)

Comments

• Options
    GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    They would be a bit of a pain to recreate in Sims 3, but the Smith family from Sims 2 will always be one of my faves.
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • Options
    EisbergsEnteEisbergsEnte Posts: 146 Member
    edited August 2016
    The Shallow family from Riverview is funny, I think. When I first met them, MaryKay opened the door - and you could see her parents fighting behind her back. XD
    QNWOqEZ.jpg
  • Options
    mortimorgothmortimorgoth Posts: 30 Member
    The Hamming household is obviously my most favorite household from any Sims game, just because Matthew Hamming is a total easy target for my gold digging Sims! >:)
  • Options
    BristolkatBristolkat Posts: 43 Member
    From the sims 2
    Circe and Loki Beaker and their umm "guinea pig" Nervous subject from Strangetown
    the curious brothers also from strangetown..who doesn't love alien babies?
    The Grunt Vs the smiths ongoing fued
    the Specter family ! because serial killers are "interesting"
    the goth-caliente-lothario-langerak love triangle
    The Grunt Vs the smiths ongoing fued
    The pleasants
    The burbs
    Goopy gilscarbo,Meadow Thayer,Marsha Brunig : Because townies are awesome

From The sims 3
    Lucky perkins in riverview
    The brokes
    The bagleys
    Agnes Crumblebottom
    Gobias Koffi in sunset Valley

• Options
    PrincessRoyalePrincessRoyale Posts: 100 Member
    Goulsquash wrote: »
    They would be a bit of a pain to recreate in Sims 3, but the Smith family from Sims 2 will always be one of my faves.

Oh yea I loved the Smith/Grunt rilvary the most too
  • Options

@EisbergsEnte That's funny. I never played them before. I never spent a lot of time in Riverview though.

@mortimorgoth Yes Matthew Hamming! I also really like most of the Bridgeport vampires too

@Bristolkat Goopy will always be near and dear to my heart :)
  • Options
    girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    All mine are from Sims 3 :smile:

The Hemlock family from Bridgeport
    The Goth family from Sunset Valley
    Malcolm Harris from Moonlight Falls (I always redo his hair and take his makeup off and turn him into a vampire)
    The Van Gould family from Moonlight Falls
    Elvira Slayer from Bridgeport
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    I loved the Mashuga family from The Sims (Living Large). And the Hick family. I really, REALLY wished for them to bring back the Hicks!

I haven't played a lot of Sims 2, but the family I played longest are the Traveller family (I think from Bon Voyage).

I don't have any favorites in Sims 4. Don't like any of the pre-mades very much.

In Sims 3 I have a ton of families I like, but I tend to play the homeless more often than the regular pre-mades.
    I love Amy Foster and Sigmund Lords. In my RV game Sigmund usually ends up being best buddies with Lucky Perkins.
    I also love Lucy Ferne and the crowd that usually moves into a house with her. I realy like Cho Sonwhun.
    I've played Amy Bull for a long time, and also did a legacy with Agnes Crumplebottom, and one where Hunter Cottoneye and Meadow Carpenter-Rhodes from Riverview ended up marrying and having a bunch of (mostly insane) kids.
    In Bridgeport I usually end up playing one of the vampires. I also enjoy playing Lilly-Bo Chique girl and her vampire sister Flo-Flo (who is homeless at the start of the game as well).
  • Options
    MinkFurMinkFur Posts: 164 Member
    The whole monty and the capp families. I always made Juliette and Romeo get married and have like 5 children, just as a fist wave to their families. Plus its in the regular story for them to be together <3.
    newsig_zps30nrzgoc.png
  • Options
    Seems the Smith's are pretty popular! I'd love to see pics of the Sims you do make!
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    The Curious brothers from The Sims 2 (increased chance of alien babies yo), and somehow, Billy Caspian from Riverview, literally only because he was the one my first legacy founder ended up hooking up with. Go figure.

The Smiths are cool too, now that people mention them.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    TS1 - Mashuga
    TS4 - Ned Whalen, Bob Pancakes

I'm ashamed to say I have no real favorites in TS3 and it's the series that I play the most.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Thanks for the all the answers everyone. I've started making some premades so I thought I would share. Now these are just headshots but I thought it would be fun to make premades from Sims 2 and 4 younger since Sims 3 is supposed to be a prequel to both games.

headdebatarmand.pngheaddebattara.png
    Here are Armand and Tara DeBateau channeling some serious Annie and Daddy Warbucks vibes.

headcalientenighat.png
    headcalientenina.png
    headcalientedina.png
    NI.GHAT Caliente and her daughters Nina and Dina. (I will forever be mad they changed her ethnicity in Sims 4 >:c

headbehrgrandma.pngheadbehrcandy.png
    headbehryuki.png
    And the Behr sisters from Sims 4! I thought it would be nice if they lived with ol' Granny Behr since they inherit her house.

I made a few more families today as well but I will get pictures up another time. Look forward to seeing the Beakers, Sandy Bruty,and Natasha Una later.
    Post edited by PrincessRoyale on
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited September 2016
    plum Caliente and her daughters Nina and Dina. (I will forever be mad they changed her ethnicity in Sims 4 >

I really like your version of N.igha.t Caliente. I don't know why they had to rename her after a hurricane... :smile:

I have versions of most of the Sims 1 characters for Sims 3, but no Sims 2 (yet). I'd love to see your take on the Beakers.
  • Options
    Here are some more makeovers I've done:
    headbeakercirce.pngheadbeakerloki.png
    headbeakererin.png
    headbeakernerv.png
    The Beakers as promised lol. Erin is still living with her brother, but he sends her away to boarding school most of the time, so she's not really in the house. I'm not sure she even knows Nervous is there.

NICrQB.png
    tQ9qfH.png
    LCt1SF.png
    2Ym6Ra.png
    The Grunts are as happy and functional as ever *sarcasm* This is about right after Lyla left so things are still pretty tense.

hvGuNg.png
    VPYkoI.png
    NVhyoz.png
    And I'm sure you all recognize Sim Nation's favourite stud muffin... well at least his father. The Lotharios are a pretty suave family. Even their desperately nerdy son has worked out all the rules to the love game ;)

Sorry no sims 4 sims this go round. I do plan on making more, their just aren't that many S4 families that appealed to me. I also made the Tricous but that family is like three families combined so they will get their own post later... >_>

If you guys have any sims makeovers moving from one game to another I would love to see :D It's much harder than it looks like to get Sims 3 sims to look like Sims 2 counterparts OTL
  • Options
    I love the Beakers! They look so good! I also love your take on teenage Don, was that in the game or did you make up his backstory?
  • Options
    WonderstruckkWonderstruckk Posts: 195 Member
    From TS2 I loved the Capp family and the Summerdream family from Veronaville.

From Pleasantview, I loved the Caliente's, Don Lothario, and the Pleasant's.

TS3:

Morrigan Hemlock
    Betty Simivitch
    The Bird sisters
    anigif_enhanced-25237-1426197588-11_preview.gif
  • Options
    Goulsquash wrote: »
    I love the Beakers! They look so good! I also love your take on teenage Don, was that in the game or did you make up his backstory?

just a headcanon of mine. Since he's a doctor in Sims 2 I figured he must be pretty brainy to put up with Med School.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Blair Wainwright :heart:

Screenshot-102_zpsg7ze6re4.jpg
    Sulsul_zps3ef2cc37.jpg

She's my absolute favorite townie! So much so that I've created different versions of her that at totally different from the original - and each other. Bear in mind though that it's still Blair.

04_zpspe7sns3j.jpg
    "Dark Blair"

Blair Wainwright has joined The Dark Side Of The Force! All of Sunset Valley lives in terror! Nobody dares to try stop her - especially since she killed her own parents. You are WITH her or AGAINST her. If you need to think about your response, you're to be thrown in the dungeon - hope she won't forget you're down there like the LAST guy!

Screenshot-170_zpsee83dqfx.jpg
    I must say that dark Blair is probably my best Blair so far! For the longest time, I kept her default traits until recently, when I finally changed her "GOOD" trait for "EVIL".

Screenshot-285_zps2nawzjip.jpg
    Witchcraft is one of Blair's tools she uses to torture. A Potent Zombification Elixir is always with her to turn anyone into a permanent zombie, just for her amusement! Fire-blast at someone's door so there's no escape is one of her ways of "getting rid" of her enemies!

Screenshot-233_zpstml6ak1u.jpg
    Screenshot-234_zps7zl3w4ru.jpg
    Hard to believe THIS is Blair Wainwright, isn't it?

07_zps3qs2d5ei.jpg
    "Rodeo Blair"

Originally, I had planned to move Blair to Appaloosa Plains and have her own a horse farm, but that was about eight months ago and I STILL haven't done anything beyond the outfit. I keep a copy of Rodeo Blair in my "Library", but I consider this version a fail. :(

08_zpsdw3dmdgr.jpg
    "Street Justice" Blair

There's crime in the once beautiful town of Sunset Valley! Street thugs are stealing hundreds and in some cases thousands of simoleons from the honest and hard-working citizens! One cop has had enough of it - Blair Wainwright! After losing over §8,300 to Jared (happened when I wasn't playing her), she has decided to take back her beloved town!

Screenshot-766_zpsynaqxzxj.jpg
    Blair serving up some sweet street justice! In my current game, Jared Frio has just shaken down Monika Morris of §784! Currently, Blair is at work, but as soon as she's off, I intend to find Jared and "teach" him a lesson about respecting others... for the 3rd or 4th time! >:)

Screenshot-886_zpsrpse5cjw.jpg
    This is from the second time he got arrested! He stole §11,400 from Morgana!

Screenshot-902_zps2m7gxpbt.jpg
    Clair Ursine is also a street thug and has stolen §14,700 from Morgana Wolff! This is alittle more complicated since Clair is pregnant! Obviously NO punching the pregnant people! For her, it's just arrest straight away. Even though jail is less than ideal place for pregnant people, I keep telling myself that she'll be out in about 24 hrs.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    MrsBelliesMrsBellies Posts: 70 Member
    Claire Ursine is my favourite from TS3 - when I reinstalled my game recently, she was the first one I went back to. I often think the reason I've never found my Sims 4 love is that I've never found my TS4 equivalent!

TS2, I liked most of the Pleasantville Sims. I often paired Cass Goth with Francis J Worthington from La Fiesta Tech - off mix, but on the whole their genes worked, iirc. The Oldies were another favourite family, who would normally adopt a kid who'd hit teen just before they got a visit from Grimmie!
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    2Ym6Ra.png
    This picture reminds me of Macaulay Culkin from "Home Alone". He looks like he could be a handful.

• Options
    ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    Hmm favorite premade sims. Blair Wainwright Kate Pistachio cyclone sword Holly alto for sunset valley. I think it's moonlight something but on here the roommates supernatural violet Dante and argus oh and when I bring him back from the dead tragic clown
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    I like the pancakes from sims 4 .the Capps and the Monty from sims 2 (I think that's how it's spelled ).i don't really interact or play with townies in sims 3 too often but I should start.

When your finished with the makeovers are you going to upload the sims somewhere ? :) I would love to have them in my games
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    edited September 2016

I love how different your Blair's are! It's so much fun to change up a townie's backstory :)
  • Options
    cwaddell wrote: »
    This picture reminds me of Macaulay Culkin from "Home Alone". He looks like he could be a handful.

OMGoodness he does! XD I never noticed it before. But being a Grunt you can bet he's probably tough to handle ;)