Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We Need Preteens + WRITE YOUR IDEAS!

12345679...Next

Comments

• auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I love the idea of preteens and hope they become part of the sims game whether it's in the sims 4 or in the future sims 5. I think they would be a nice addition to the game. :)
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited May 2017
    People are acting even worse than when they wanted Toddlers for free. We always had toddlers in Base Game before. It was reasonable. But with less than a quarter gone and this parenthood pack not even out yet, people are shouting for Pre-teens when they don't even have a solid idea what use they have.

Better defined teens should be in the Sims 5. Height sliders too. But can we at least wait for Parenthood to check in with whatever new features it has for better defining teenagers before we howl for Pre-Teens?
    Post edited by Loanet on
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    People are acting even worse than when they wanted Toddlers for free. We always had toddlers in Base Game before. It was reasonable. But with less than a quarter gone and this parenthood pack not even out yet, people are shouting for Pre-teens when they don't even have a solid idea what use they have.

I totally agree!
  • helenbassetthelenbassett Posts: 51 Member
    Preteens would be ideal
  • kikyo_1987kikyo_1987 Posts: 42 Member
    I would like to see a difference in height between an adult and teens. I like concept art for pre-teens but I don't get what the purpose would be other than to add another restrictive life stage...... I don't really see the appeal. What would be the advantage of adding preteens to the sims4? I know this is aimed at people who want preteens but I am just trying to understand the appeal of having this life stage.
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited May 2017
    Loanet wrote: »

Better defined teens should be in the Sims 5. Height sliders too. But can we at least wait for Parenthood to check in with whatever new features it has for better defining teenagers before we howl for Pre-Teens?

Yeah, they seriously wanna have (imo) hollow/shallow life stage. Half of these preteen ideas could just simply be implanted to the current Teen lifestage, to make them stand out like how toddlers are today.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • KlumsyKateKlumsyKate Posts: 451 Member
    @Dannydanbo @Loanet y'all some haters.
  • BuzzBuzzBuzzBuzz Posts: 303 Member
    BUMP!!
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Thread Necro'd. Closing it now.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top