The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We Need Preteens + WRITE YOUR IDEAS!

Comments

• NamikoKawaNamikoKawa Posts: 64 Member
    Kandy wrote: »
    Yubell wrote: »
    Back on topic...

I would love for pre-teens to act more childlike sort of being in the middle of teen and child but more to child and slowly developing more toward the teen.

I'd love this! And maybe at first they're totally fine playing w/ toys, watching cartoons, etc., but maybe later they get embarrassed and don't want to do childish things anymore? At least, the preteens that want to be perceived as "cool" get embarrassed.

I like that I dear..

I really would like to have preteen stage; maybe have them learn to cook like a pre-skill before cooking maybe making snacks no heat, and salads, before moving on to actually cooking.

Maybe preteens should have some asperations locked or slightly changed like serial Romantic and Public Enemy or Master Vampire.
  • randomrachel05randomrachel05 Posts: 31 Member
    I think we should totally get preteens. They should have new clothes, be able to wear some makeup, have romance but only with other preteens and nothing huge, diaries, sleepovers, group projects, fandoms, and sports.
  • spaceisstrangespaceisstrange Posts: 84 Member
    we!! need!! preteens!!
  • KlumsyKateKlumsyKate Posts: 451 Member
    Preteens for me as well. The children aren't preteens to me. I don't why some people think that but to me, no.
    I would actually like a life stage called "preschooler" as well
    I am going to write ideas for my preteens and preschoolers but preteens first.

Preteens (as well be young teens to their early to mid teens)
    Physical age: 11-16yrs-ish
    Physical height: 5'5"-5'6"ish
    Their one foot taller than children but one foot shorter than adults
    Build: Built and proportioned like adults and teens but slimmer, more petite, and less developed
    Girls: Sime may have breasts (small, AAA, AA, A, B, possibly Cish. Weight gain can make breasts look bigger or being skinny can make breasts look smaller) and curves while others have flat chests and no curve (prepubescent bodies)
    Boys: Can have deep or high voices

CAS- can customize all body parts, can have muscle slider, mix of childish and mature clothing

Interactions: Can carry toddlers/preschoolers on hip/waist.

Can work at a job (they're like eleven-sixteen years old, they can babysit, work at restaurant/store)

Go to middle school

Preschoolers
    Physical age: 4-7ish
    Physical height: 3'9"-3'11"ish
    One foot taller than toddlers but one foot shorter than children
    Build: build and proportioned like children (taller height, longer arms and legs, not pudgy as toddlers)
    Go to preschool
    Can do things children can do
    Sleep in big bed and big potty
    Can clean house
    Can be carried like toddlers (even by preteens) they are light enough
    KlumsyKate wrote: »
    I am going to write ideas for my preteens and preschoolers but preteens first.

Preteens (as well be young teens to their early to mid teens)
    Physical age: 11-16yrs-ish
    Physical height: 5'5"-5'6"ish
    Their one foot taller than children but one foot shorter than adults
    Build: Built and proportioned like adults and teens but slimmer, more petite, and less developed
    Girls: Sime may have breasts (small, AAA, AA, A, B, possibly Cish. Weight gain can make breasts look bigger or being skinny can make breasts look smaller) and curves while others have flat chests and no curve (prepubescent bodies)
    Boys: Can have deep or high voices

CAS- can customize all body parts, can have muscle slider, mix of childish and mature clothing

Interactions: Can carry toddlers/preschoolers on hip/waist.

Can work at a job (they're like eleven-sixteen years old, they can babysit, work at restaurant/store)

Go to middle school

Preschoolers
    Physical age: 4-7ish
    Physical height: 3'9"-3'11"ish
    One foot taller than toddlers but one foot shorter than children
    Build: build and proportioned like children (taller height, longer arms and legs, not pudgy as toddlers)
    Go to preschool
    Can do things children can do
    Sleep in big bed and big potty
    Can clean house
    Can be carried like toddlers (even by preteens) they are light enough

@SimGuruDrake @SimGuruGraham
    I know preteens are children under 13 but I'd like preteen who look like thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, and sixteen year olds. Like they're in their early to mid teens. I'd hate if a preteen looks like a little kid. @SimGuruDrake @SimGuruGraham
    They would look like younger teens with a more youthful looking face. Preteens have mature bodies but aren't mentally mature yet
    Also female preteens wear training bras or women's bra
    Plus some preteens girls can develop fuller, larger, prominent breasts while others have flat chests, not so prominent
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    I know this is old but BUMP because I really really want this DX
    oh
  • DaninhozinhoDaninhozinho Posts: 14 New Member
    I really want preteens in TS4, but i would like to see NPC burglars, more occults sims (i want that each EP bring one, like in TS2 and TS3). Pets, Seasons and vacations EP.
  • DaninhozinhoDaninhozinho Posts: 14 New Member
    I want also the possibility of choose the sims age days, like in TS3
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    That would be great to have young teens, 13,14,15 year olds. The teens we have now look 17,18. I just make them young adults and dress them younger, and make them thinner since they look like young adults anyway. That way I can do more with them.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited May 2017
    My ideas:

- An option/checkmark/slider to turn off and disable this lifestage in my game.
    - Carry over all of OP's ideas to Teens as well (they're gameplay-empty as EFF! They need to be fleshed-out more! #MakeTeensGreatAgain )
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    Pre-teens would be totally amazing if done right. I mean, angsty drama and intense moods !! Special interactions with teens and kids like being mean or being annoyed ahaha. Teens are just young adults with 'teen' as a label as far as I've noticed, like they are 17-18 years old. Short preteens with short tempers.... I'd pay a lot for that.
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    You want preteens, we do not need preteens.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    You want preteens, we do not need preteens.

Does it matter???
  • jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    [quote="Dannydanbo;c-15747618"]You [b]want[/b] preteens, we do not [b]need[/b] preteens.[/quote]

So, we also don't [b]NEED[/b] a pets or season expansion, but we [b]want[/b] one, why is it so bad to say we want something?
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I know I've commented this before, but yes we really need preteens. I don't see them really changing teens that much, so I feel like having the preteen will fill that gap pretty well.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    In all honesty why change the teens height they are still teens just mature teens let them focus on getting a scholarship and learning to drive. What I really want is getting active in after school clubs/activities and the prom. Also how can they change the height I mean if you think about they also have to change animation matching the height and the clothes.
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    We need younger teens/ or Junior high school kids. 13-15 (maybe 16).
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • BunnyhoppyBunnyhoppy Posts: 78 Member
    That would be amazing. There are lots of sims that I've tried to make and they've failed because child is too young and teen is too old. Maybe it would be good if you could edit the height of preteens and teens seeing as their heights in real life are pretty varied?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top