Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We Need Preteens + WRITE YOUR IDEAS!

Comments

• Options
    AnnMariaAnnMaria Posts: 181 Member
    edited August 2016
    Epochism wrote: »
    AnnMaria wrote: »
    I feel like for the girl preteens we should also be able to at least make thier body different from cas other than like the kids where you can't drag certain areas to be bigger.
    Like, for girls you can make them a little curvy, maybe adjust the bust size (but nothing too dramatic.)

Okay I made like a concept of preteen/young teenager girl bust size. I just combined a bunch of images lol.

This is based off of my knowledge. I was an early bloomer and I can remember being so tall with a woman's as a little girl.

16kwfmh.png

The reason why it's so blurry because I had to enlarge small images XD

(Now large breasts on preteens/tweens won't be like teen or over)

YES, YES YESSS!!!
    sorry it's just you have so many great ideas!!!

Those model images are great.
    I feel like for the girl preteens we should also be able to at least make thier body different from cas other than like the kids where you can't drag certain areas to be bigger.
    Like, for girls you can make them a little curvy, maybe adjust the bust size (but nothing too dramatic.)

Okay I made like a concept of preteen/young teenager girl bust size. I just combined a bunch of images lol.

This is based off of my knowledge. I was an early bloomer and I can remember being so tall with a woman's as a little girl.

16kwfmh.png

Yeah, the large breasts won't be there, lol x3
    With all these images and ideas you're providing, I'm actually getting really excited that there might be preteens eventually.
    We need too show the creators of sims this! XD (idk how tho)

These are some pics I found of more preteens:
    6xfxXNT.png
    In this one, you can actually see the height difference for a teen beside a preteen.

I33IwzD.png
    This shows all the life stages that could somehow be possible, toddler not included. Idk why.

VZShKPw.jpg
    This is a random image I found on the web; it's a teenager standing next to a preteen. See the difference?

Thank you love! I have so many ideas stuffed in my head lol. Large breasts probably won't happen but it adds some realism. I am getting excited as well and I am feeling so jumpy like a frog. XD

I like these images. It shows us some possibilities. I like Sims Freeplay preteens but I feel like their clothes (some of it) are a little too plain. And I don't think the voices fit right for them. Boys need at least 1 deep and 1 crackling voice and girls need so sound more mature like a teen.

Last image of the older girl in the blue shirt and younger in the yellow, I could totally see the difference.
  • Options
    EpochismEpochism Posts: 411 Member

16kwfmh.png

YES, YES YESSS!!!

16kwfmh.png

With all these images and ideas you're providing, I'm actually getting really excited that there might be preteens eventually.

6xfxXNT.png
    In this one, you can actually see the height difference for a teen beside a preteen.

I33IwzD.png
    This shows all the life stages that could somehow be possible, toddler not included. Idk why.

VZShKPw.jpg
    This is a random image I found on the web; it's a teenager standing next to a preteen. See the difference?

Thank you love! I have so many ideas stuffed in my head lol. Large breasts probably won't happen but it adds some realism. I am getting excited as well and I am feeling so jumpy like a frog. XD

I like these images. It shows us some possibilities. I like Sims Freeplay preteens but I feel like their clothes (some of it) are a little too plain. And I don't think the voices fit right for them. Boys need at least 1 deep and 1 crackling voice and girls need so sound more mature like a teen.

Last image of the older girl in the blue shirt and younger in the yellow, I could totally see the difference.

I'm glad you like the images! One thing that I find about the sims Freeplay preteens is that they look a little too kiddish for me. I mean, they look like they are at the oldest 11 years old, and they hardly look like preteens. I think the look more like tall children XD
  • Options
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Oh, i thought Y/A's were supposed to be 21-30? but ok. lol. and also, great ideeas! i love them! :)
    I would love to have pre-teens and toddlers in my game, baby to child and child to teen seems like a giant age-gap :/

it really does vary

I thought child was 5-10, preteen 11-13, teen 14-18, young adult 18-29, adult 30-64, Elder 65+

Well, technically, in real life, a preteen is under the age of 13 (since 13 is already considered to be a teenager). What it varies is the age when a child is first considered to be a preteen. Some say it's 9 years old, others say 10 or even 11, so I'm not sure. But in TS4 we could have a mix of preteens and young teens, 11-14 years old would be ideal to me (since I really don't see the current teens in the game to be less than 16 anyway). They could be all about that transition of a kid going into adolescence, so basically that age that goes through a lot of changes, and rough but also fun moments, which could bring some challenge.

Here's what I would love to see with preteens/young teens:
    (I wrote this on another thread)

- Acne and mood swings.
    - Sneaking out.
    - Parents being able to ground them if they are caught outside of the house late, have bad grades, etc.
    - Secret house party (when parents are at work or another lot.)
    - First crush. If they are young teens, maybe have the first (innocent) kiss.
    - Write on a diary (it would be cute to see the preteen lying on the floor happily writing away.) Siblings could read each other's diaries in secret. If found out, the owner of the diary could get embarrassed or angry.
    - Trying on parents' makeup and clothes.
    - Sleepovers. Girls talking about their crushes and their favorite boyband.

I agree with all of your ideas! They are so awesome!
    One thing that I believe is really nessasary for a patch update is sleepovers. If you think about it, the teens that are already in the game should be able to have sleepovers too.
  • Options
    RodrigoMunguiaRodrigoMunguia Posts: 70 Member
    We need preteens!
  • Options
    YubellYubell Posts: 440 Member
    I they can create the pre teen in sims freeplay I think they can work on it here to, it may take some time but I would just love some more lifestages in my game to really make the game come to life and with the pre teen I feel I would have a lot to work with, it could be like the hormones in the sims 3 generations only expanded on and made into a full blown life stage dealing with insecurity, ache and puberty.

I think it was yesterday that I added a few ideas but I'm here to add more since I really want them to use this thread as a source of ideas.

I would love for pre teens to be jealous of others girls there age or there older teen sister because I feel pre teens get jealous of how much more mature there friends and older sisters look to them well I was, but I feel they could expand on the idea that pre teens will envy there older sister and mother and will borrow there outfits and stuff in an attempt to look older.

I think like in the sims 3 generations they should be able to host teen parties and get scolded by parents or an older family sim if they are caught hosting one I'm not really sure how this will work since there is no open world within this game but I'm sure the sims team can work on it.

Also as a side note I really enjoy the idea of a middle age life stage were that is retirement and they have the whole of the elder stage to enjoy the rest of there life traveling and enjoying spending time with grandkids. because I the game I feel everyone ages up so quickly and before you know it there a elder and they spent there whole life working and looking after kids.

• Options

16kwfmh.png

YES, YES YESSS!!!

16kwfmh.png

6xfxXNT.png

I33IwzD.png

VZShKPw.jpg

I'm glad you like the images! One thing that I find about the sims Freeplay preteens is that they look a little too kiddish for me. I mean, they look like they are at the oldest 11 years old, and they hardly look like preteens. I think the look more like tall children XD

You are right. I think Sims 4 preteens will look better and a little older (like 13-14ish).

image.jpg
    sims4_10668924_10203936498866959_3290594961952189862_o.jpg

I think the girl and the boy are like 12 and the girl at the bottom is 12-14 (13 really). They look much more mature than Sims Freeplay preteens. Was Maxis planning to have kids look like younger teens or something?
  • Options
    I think it would be funny to have a preteen girl pretend she is a an older teen and she trying to romantically seduce a 18-year-old boy. (I got this idea from Tje Boy in the Striped Pajamas. This one eight-year-old kid's older sister who is 12-years-old had her arm around an older boy who looked to be around 17-20 and the kid told his sister in fold in front of the boy that she couldn't act any older cause she was 12 and she let go of his arm XD)
  • Options

16kwfmh.png

YES, YES YESSS!!!

16kwfmh.png

6xfxXNT.png

I33IwzD.png

VZShKPw.jpg

Large breasts wouldn't actually be large or oversized. Just bigger than the usual size. Large would probably be the same size as this:

image.jpg

Larger than a sim adult with small breasts but smaller than a female sim with medium/large breasts. Sometimes younger girls have a bigger bust than their older sister or even their mom! Sometimes it depends on weight I guess. I seen some middle school girls with a busty chest and their not fat. Middle school girls would be around 12-15.
  • Options
    Yubell wrote: »
    I they can create the pre teen in sims freeplay I think they can work on it here to, it may take some time but I would just love some more lifestages in my game to really make the game come to life and with the pre teen I feel I would have a lot to work with, it could be like the hormones in the sims 3 generations only expanded on and made into a full blown life stage dealing with insecurity, ache and puberty.

I think it was yesterday that I added a few ideas but I'm here to add more since I really want them to use this thread as a source of ideas.

I would love for pre teens to be jealous of others girls there age or there older teen sister because I feel pre teens get jealous of how much more mature there friends and older sisters look to them well I was, but I feel they could expand on the idea that pre teens will envy there older sister and mother and will borrow there outfits and stuff in an attempt to look older.

I think like in the sims 3 generations they should be able to host teen parties and get scolded by parents or an older family sim if they are caught hosting one I'm not really sure how this will work since there is no open world within this game but I'm sure the sims team can work on it.

Also as a side note I really enjoy the idea of a middle age life stage were that is retirement and they have the whole of the elder stage to enjoy the rest of there life traveling and enjoying spending time with grandkids. because I the game I feel everyone ages up so quickly and before you know it there a elder and they spent there whole life working and looking after kids.

I agree completely! I feel like they could randomly get jealous at random moments with mood lets like: "(insert name here) is feeling jealous....someone has something better than what he/she has. Time to get angry!" Ok, Ik that was weird, but it's just an idea XD

16kwfmh.png

YES, YES YESSS!!!

16kwfmh.png

6xfxXNT.png

I33IwzD.png

VZShKPw.jpg

You are right. I think Sims 4 preteens will look better and a little older (like 13-14ish).

image.jpg
    sims4_10668924_10203936498866959_3290594961952189862_o.jpg

I think the girl and the boy are like 12 and the girl at the bottom is 12-14 (13 really). They look much more mature than Sims Freeplay preteens. Was Maxis planning to have kids look like younger teens or something?

Ooh, I love those pics! And yeah, I agree that Maxis seems like they were planning to have kids look like younger teens...may be a hint at preteens... >v<

• Options
    I am really REALLY REALLLYYY hoping they add preteens...idk why but I just really like the idea of preteens.
  • Options
    Yas! I am gonna go ahead and contribute some ideas.

1. They should flirt and kiss each (not wildly) other. It's completely fine. If kids do this is real life than so can they in Sims. I've seen it on tv.

2. Cook like older sims.

3. Workout bro! (Lol I'd love to see them running on the treadmill)
  • Options
    I am really REALLY REALLLYYY hoping they add preteens...idk why but I just really like the idea of preteens.

Everyone wants them so badly! I swear I was dreaming about them today. Ugh hurry up Maxis!!!!!! We want toddlers and preteens for god sakes!
  • Options

Everyone wants them so badly! I swear I was dreaming about them today. Ugh hurry up Maxis!!!!!! We want toddlers and preteens for god sakes!

omg, dreaming about them? Sounds like me XD
    WE MUST MAKE THIS THREAD THE MOST POWERFUL >:D
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited August 2016
    Okay... the thing about acne... I just want to nitpick this little detail, they shouldn't just have acne, just because they are preteens, or teens.
    It should depend on How Stressed or Tense a sim gets, their diets, food they eat, and just hygiene.

If your sim gets stressed a lot and mainly school/dysfunctional family/friend drama, eats a lot of greasy, oily type foods, soda, their hygiene tends to slip into the red constantly, they will likely get more acne.

That would be the best way I think acne could be introduced.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options

Omg did you see this thread yet:

http://simsvip.com/2016/08/29/rumor-sims-4-modders-find-evidence-toddlers-game-files/

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/898343/new-toddler-leak-in-files/p1
  • Options
    RodrigoMunguiaRodrigoMunguia Posts: 70 Member
    Wonderful idea
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Ahh I love all these ideas!!

One thing I'd love to see is fandoms. Teens can get obsessed w/ certain TV series, books, etc. then, they discover online communities dedicated to these things that they love. It would be so awesome if they had a secret hidden "fangirling" skill as they drew fanart, wrote fanfic, etc. for the thing that they're obsessed with.

Also, some sort of junior sports system. Junior Cheer and Junior Football are two things that are reaaaaally popular in my town. The coolest kids would definitely be involved in JR cheer and football. And really all different types of sports would be so cool. Water polo, crew, soccer, baseball, anything preteens would play.

And group projects would be SO much fun!! There could be an arts and crafts store where kids go to pick up supplies before hand, and then get together in a group setting. And it's timed (or not) like parties and dates, and they have to finish the project in that timeframe. The groups would be randomly assigned, and you would have one sim week to get the group together and finish the project (or something like that). Adding onto that, varying workloads and different moods would be awesome. If a sim comes home stressed and with tons of homework, you know it was a busy day. On the other hand, if the preteen was happy with a light homework load, you know the day probably wasn't as busy.

Also, putting the preteens in different advanced or remedial classes would be really cool. I know that when I was in 7-8 grade, everyone was starting to figure out if they were more advanced or not.

Really just more "finding out where you fit in and what you're interested in" things, as that's the age when kids really start doing that.
  • Options

http://simsvip.com/2016/08/29/rumor-sims-4-modders-find-evidence-toddlers-game-files/

AHH THAT TODDLER IS SOOO CUTE! I really hope they make like a generations game pack adding more actions fro each age groups and preteens+toddlers. I would buy that definitely!!!

• Options
    Kandy wrote: »
    Ahh I love all these ideas!!

One thing I'd love to see is fandoms. Teens can get obsessed w/ certain TV series, books, etc. then, they discover online communities dedicated to these things that they love. It would be so awesome if they had a secret hidden "fangirling" skill as they drew fanart, wrote fanfic, etc. for the thing that they're obsessed with.

Also, some sort of junior sports system. Junior Cheer and Junior Football are two things that are reaaaaally popular in my town. The coolest kids would definitely be involved in JR cheer and football. And really all different types of sports would be so cool. Water polo, crew, soccer, baseball, anything preteens would play.

And group projects would be SO much fun!! There could be an arts and crafts store where kids go to pick up supplies before hand, and then get together in a group setting. And it's timed (or not) like parties and dates, and they have to finish the project in that timeframe. The groups would be randomly assigned, and you would have one sim week to get the group together and finish the project (or something like that). Adding onto that, varying workloads and different moods would be awesome. If a sim comes home stressed and with tons of homework, you know it was a busy day. On the other hand, if the preteen was happy with a light homework load, you know the day probably wasn't as busy.

Also, putting the preteens in different advanced or remedial classes would be really cool. I know that when I was in 7-8 grade, everyone was starting to figure out if they were more advanced or not.

Really just more "finding out where you fit in and what you're interested in" things, as that's the age when kids really start doing that.

YESSS, fandoms are awesome!! And I love your group assignment idea!
    Overall I think preteen is the stage where you get your life sorted out; what group you fit in/how smart you are. What yo want to be when you are older and such. You turn into a full grown person, usually.
  • Options

AHH THAT TODDLER IS SOOO CUTE! I really hope they make like a generations game pack adding more actions fro each age groups and preteens+toddlers. I would buy that definitely!!!

Oh god yessssss~
  • Options

Oh god yessssss~

we are all getting so hyped about this omg XD
  • Options
    Also, as far as it goes with the romantic stuff, I believe that we should be able to do romantic actions for preteens.

Such as: flirt, embrace, etc... I think kissing should also be allowed, because if you think about it, it wouldn't be major like passionate kiss, itd just be a lil' peck on the lips. >vO
  • Options
    Also, as far as it goes with the romantic stuff, I believe that we should be able to do romantic actions for preteens.

Such as: flirt, embrace, etc... I think kissing should also be allowed, because if you think about it, it wouldn't be major like passionate kiss, itd just be a lil' peck on the lips. >vO

Yep.
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    Sims 4 doesn't deserve Preteens. They would just be robotic, shorter teens.
  • Options
    KatNip wrote: »
    Sims 4 doesn't deserve Preteens. They would just be robotic, shorter teens.

Well the Sims 4 don't deserve toddlers because they're bigger versions of babies and act like children...if you want like that. This thread is for people who want them.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top