Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers, Cars, Jobs, Terrain tool, Glitch

Toddlers please and the ability of carrying babies around. Cars, more jobs like Architect, politians and stuff more. Terrain tool. Please fix the roof glitch when adding more rooms on a floor with a roof.

Comments

• CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Nice list. :)
  • foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
    To expand on the cars idea - there could be a fee for travelling to lots outside of your neighborhood if you don't have a car, to simulate having to rely on public transportation. Travelling between worlds would be more expensive due to travelling a further distance. (For example, say you are in the top-center neighborhood in Willow Creek (the one where the Goths live). Travelling between the four lots in this neighborhood would be free, since they are within walking distance. Travelling elsewhere in Willow Creek would cost, say, 10 Simoleons, since you have to get a taxi. If you take a taxi to another world, such as Oasis Springs, the fare would be 25 Simoleons, since it's a longer trip. If you own a car, you can travel anywhere for free, since you can just drive there yourself.) Public transportation fares is something I've wished was in TS3 as well, since taking the taxi or subway for free always seemed a bit odd.
    Origin ID: foxx-fennec
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    My sim should get an option to walk on foot when I can't afford the taxi, so that (s)he could back home and not stay there like a hobo.
    NNpYlHF.jpg