The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Re-Re-Making Veronaville! (The State Of Verona) - Update 18/05/2017

MrCrumplebottom1MrCrumplebottom1 Posts: 1,843 Member
edited May 2017 in The Sims 3 Game Tools
Haya guys!

After loosing pretty much all of my world files in the last years, I thought I am going to leave Sims 4 and come back to Sims 3 CAW, I find that until Sims 4 will have a 'create a world' tool as well, I'm just not enjoying the game as much!

However, re-making Veronaville is going to be fun, I loved it before, though this time I want to change a few bits.

The concrete terrain paint will be altered yet, just haven't found one that compliments the non-existent city / terrain paints.

So what I have for you is the basic of Veronaville completed (minus some tree placements on the Monty Side, and building the remaining few lots! The in-game editor keeps removing the Distant terrain from the world, so there is one!

I have started building and sculpting the surrounding city, and then there will be a few suburbs like Veronaville, housing many different aspects from the many games.

I now call this world, The State of Verona, is that an okay name?

Update 2

Screenshot-15_zpshjy4stgu.jpg
Screenshot-12_zpsvx2whopp.jpg
Screenshot-13_zpsvbdt1fhf.jpg
Screenshot-14_zps1jeplybc.jpg
Screenshot-8_zps8yqozr3w.jpg
Apartment in one of the buildings.
Screenshot-6_zpsr8p7m9lv.jpg
Exclusive Lounge, ;-)
Screenshot-5_zpsvjzzvrbu.jpg
Screenshot_zps7xccs19m.jpg
One of the dance clubs!

Update 18/05/2017

This is the progress so far! As you can see a few things have changed! Please note, that the distant terrain will be the Riverview one, I just doesnt show up in CAW-EIG.

Screenshot-8_zpsbrgnmwsi.jpg
Screenshot_zpstz6nbmo8.jpg
Screenshot-2_zpsaravne5t.jpg
Screenshot-3_zpseyunvuba.jpg
Screenshot-4_zpstvdfrn6w.jpg
Screenshot-5_zpseueljo40.jpg
Screenshot-6_zpskhfpqcqz.jpg
Screenshot-7_zpswmdjduoe.jpg

Post edited by MrCrumplebottom1 on

Comments

• slugbuggslugbugg Posts: 80 Member
    Hey Mr C I remember them being black as well and your right the brown looks alot better. I'm glad to see you back. I really depend on the creators because I'm no good at building worlds. I hope some of the others like RFlong7 would return. Looking forward to seeing more of your work, but looks great so far.
  • baturhulyabaturhulya Posts: 198 Member
    I also think that your version of the roofs are much better,and i am very happy to hear that you work on a new world.Welcome back to sims 3. :)
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    I like your newer version of the roofs. It looks like it fits the style of the houses better :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • MrCrumplebottom1MrCrumplebottom1 Posts: 1,843 Member
    Update No.1! -

So I am defiantly thinking of keeping these roofs! Let me know what you think?

Screenshot-11_zps65eoebfc.jpg
    Screenshot-2_zpsvn3bvw4z.jpg
    Screenshot-3_zps8zqcojez.jpg
    Screenshot-4_zps0zxfycdx.jpg
    Screenshot-7_zpsv6q1eugw.jpg
    Screenshot-9_zpsyxxjqnlx.jpg
    Screenshot-10_zps43f40n4s.jpg
  • lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    Pretty. I like the little Tudor houses, and your roof definitely suits them better.
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    Hey Mr C!!!!! looking good so far and that roof color is a much better choice.
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I like the new color.
  • slugbuggslugbugg Posts: 80 Member
    Love what you have done so far, definitely will be following along to see the progress. Your totally right about the roofs, the brown goes better. Looking forward to more.
  • TerminathanYTTerminathanYT Posts: 38 Member
    Oh my god this is amazing! Will this be up for download when finished?
  • ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited August 2016
    I absolutely love Tudor style houses, so any world that has a bunch of them gets instant love from me! <3
    EiFlric.png
    edited August 2016
    Pretty. I like the little Tudor houses, and your roof definitely suits them better.

Thank you!
    flstrider wrote: »
    Hey Mr C!!!!! looking good so far and that roof color is a much better choice.

I think so to! Haha!
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I like the new color.

Ta!
    slugbugg wrote: »
    Love what you have done so far, definitely will be following along to see the progress. Your totally right about the roofs, the brown goes better. Looking forward to more.

Thank you, hope you like the updates!
    Oh my god this is amazing! Will this be up for download when finished?

Thank you! And as soon as I am happy with it, of course!
    ts1depot wrote: »
    I absolutely love Tudor style houses, so any world that has a bunch of them gets instant love from me! <3

I know, as soon as I see a world with them in I love it! Hence my obsession with Veronaville!

Update 2

- The concrete terrain paint will be altered yet, just haven't found one that compliments the non-existent city / terrain paints.

So what I have for you is the basic of Veronaville completed (minus some tree placements on the Monty Side, and building the remaining few lots! The in-game editor keeps removing the Distant terrain from the world, so there is one!

I have started building and sculpting the surrounding city, and then there will be a few suburbs like Veronaville, housing many different aspects from the many games.

I now call this world, The State of Verona, is that an okay name?

Screenshot-15_zpshjy4stgu.jpg

Screenshot-12_zpsvx2whopp.jpg

Screenshot-13_zpsvbdt1fhf.jpg

Screenshot-14_zps1jeplybc.jpg

Screenshot-8_zps8yqozr3w.jpg
    Apartment in one of the buildings.

Screenshot-6_zpsr8p7m9lv.jpg
    Exclusive Lounge, ;-)

Screenshot-5_zpsvjzzvrbu.jpg
    Screenshot_zps7xccs19m.jpg
    One of the dance clubs!

• HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    @MrCrumplebottom1 this is looking great! You are so talented at world making. It's great to see you back!
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    edited September 2016
    ignore sorry
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
    I always wonder how you were doing. I'm glad to see you are back hon.

I know, as soon as I see a world with them in I love it! Hence my obsession with Veronaville!

I too have a serious obsession with Veronaville. Everytime I think of it being in TS3 I think of you, because no one got the tiny details right like you did. <3
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
    I can't wait to see how it looks when you finish MrC! I do like the lighter roofs.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Well it is good to see you back in CAW again, it is almost like going back 5 or so years ;)

Some very good builds so far and I see you have managed the Veronaville Tudor look quite well :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I hope this project is still on. I Love Veronaville!
    Do not worry, I still am creating this world! I just travel around the globe for my job, (about to go away for 5 days) So progress is still a bit slow!
    In fact, UPDATE 18/05/2017

This is the progress so far! As you can see a few things have changed! Please note, that the distant terrain will be the Riverview one, I just doesnt show up in CAW-EIG.

Screenshot-8_zpsbrgnmwsi.jpg
    Screenshot_zpstz6nbmo8.jpg
    Screenshot-2_zpsaravne5t.jpg
    Screenshot-3_zpseyunvuba.jpg
    Screenshot-4_zpstvdfrn6w.jpg
    Screenshot-5_zpseueljo40.jpg
    Screenshot-6_zpskhfpqcqz.jpg
    Screenshot-7_zpswmdjduoe.jpg

Looks really good! Its very detailed. You are doing a very good job. I love Veronaville so much! <3<3

Did you startover with the map or are you using the same one you used few years ago?