Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fav Sims 3 World

What is your favorite Sims 3 world -can be from the store or from any expansion pack.

Comments

• AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Midnight Hollow.
    I love the whole atmosphere. I don't mind the darkness and the red that is cast is perfect. I'm a supernatural Sim fan so the architecture and Sims found there fit my spooky style!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    I like Lucky Palms. The world is so different and beautiful and it's just sooo beautiful.
  • ZenoraZenora Posts: 63 Member
    I actually have 3 fav ones; Midnight Hollow, Dragon Valley and Monte Vista. They are just so awesome looking ^.^
  • napoleonwrassenapoleonwrasse Posts: 310 Member
    My favorite world is Roaring Heights. It is so beautiful and has apartments downtown (different from the LN kind but still awesome). The boardwalk lot is a lot of fun and I love building roller coasters. I also like the art deco theme and the 20s style fixer-upper car.

My second favorite is Midnight Hollow because I love all things Victorian. The only downside for me is it is really dark, but I use some mods to lighten it up and make it more playable.

I also play Monte Vista a lot. The old Italian theme is wonderful but I usually add a lot of lots because I don't find that there's a lot to do originally.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Wow, I was just looking for a thread like this. I got the game a few months after it launched and it took me this long to realize that I got Riverview and a bunch of simpoints (and a big discount on lipsticks lol) along with it. So I figured that I buy a new world but I can't decide. Roaring Heights, Monte Vista and Dragon Valley look the best but I can't choose
    edited August 2016
    Lucky Palms is my favorite world you can get with points, but the ones you buy with real money, i'd have to say either Roaring Heights is my favorite of those. @dorcsyful
  • Crystal1976Crystal1976 Posts: 154 Member
    I really like Twinbrook, Bridgeport, and Hidden Springs.
    F1%2BGTR%2Bcrash.gif

"Whoops!"
    -Nick Mason (Official)
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    @fionaloveserrano Lucky Palms does look beautiful but I decided to get Lunar Lakes since I was planning to reinstall Into The Future anyway. But maybe I'll get something else once I get bored with it.
  • XannahXannah Posts: 42 Member
    Sunlit Tides. I love Island Paradise, but as the map it's bugged and it's so difficult to play in it, Sunlit Tides is the best choice for that environment, although it has no places for scuba diving or other cool features of the EP.

Eventhough, I've to say that Sunset Valley is the most playable map of all. It's the favourite of my partner :smile:
    Banner004.jpg
    @Xannah my sister always makes fun of me because I almost ALWAYS play in sunset Valley or Lucky Palms. They're my favorites and I have trouble staying with the same save if they're not in those towns!!
  • InvaderCubanInvaderCuban Posts: 39 Member
    Sunlit Tides is the best in my opinion. However, if you want to get away from a beach-type world, Monte Vista and Lucky Palms are pretty tight as well.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Lucky Palms will always be a favorite of mine. I'm trying my best to chill out and play other worlds.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • baturhulyabaturhulya Posts: 198 Member
    Sunset valley and Riverview are my favorites.As of the store worlds i prefer Lucky Palms because it's very customizable ,i also admire Dragon valley and Monte vista, cause i think they are very beautiful but unfortunately not as playable as the others.
  • mortimorgothmortimorgoth Posts: 30 Member
    Bridgeport is my favorite world aesthetically, even though it is a laggy mess, but the atmosphere really hits the nail for me on what I wanted for a city world in Sims 3. Plus, I have so many good memories playing in Bridgeport with my gold digging Sims! >:)
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Monte Vista, Bridgeport, Dragon Valley, Hidden Springs, Riverview, Lunar Lakes, Sunlit Tides in totally random order. Worlds that don't appeal to me or are somewhat disappointing are Twinbrook, Starlight Shores and Aurora Skies. And then there's Isla Paradiso. Totally awesome, totally borked...
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Moonlight Falls is my favorite, because it reminds me of where I live. But I also love Dragon Valley (it's fun to turn it into a Game of Thrones style world), Roaring Heights, Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, Midnight Hollow, just to name a few. Well, there's something I love about each one of the worlds! :mrgreen:
    Ahhh yes that's why I wanted Dragon Valley!! I love Dany and I want to make her!! And of course Drogon and the rest of the dragons. I like Roaring Heights because I love that 20's style theme and Monte Vista is so cute!! I love all the different styles you can play!! (lot's of different ways to play family life which is my favorite way to play)!! @Cabelle1863
  • auramarisauramaris Posts: 154 Member
    Bridgeport is my absolute favorite, i still miss playing there to this day. I love its city aesthetic and it looked great during different seasons. Even just walking around the city in the rain while taxis were driving around was so cool.
    I also love Starlight Shores and Isla Paradiso, Moonlight Falls had a very nice atmosphere too.

Ugh i miss all of the worlds they were all so good, this makes me want to go back to sims 3.
  • DomagojpanicDomagojpanic Posts: 66 Member
    bridgeport, twinbrook, moonlight falls and starlight shores from the expansions <3

from the store hmm, midnight hollow and aurora skies :*
  • HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    i just love my midnight hollow. all my goths leave there hahaha :P vampire too XD
  • EisbergsEnteEisbergsEnte Posts: 146 Member
    edited September 2016
    dorcsyful wrote: »
    I got Riverview and a bunch of simpoints (and a big discount on lipsticks lol)

I didn't get any discount on lipsticks. :(

XD

My favorite store world is Riverview, it has so much empty space for additional lots, and the residents are really cool imo. :)

Twinbrook is my favorite EP world. Always be prepared for some creepy encounters in the foggy Twinbrook swamp at night! D:
    7rzPQQm.jpg
    QNWOqEZ.jpg
  • dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    My favorite worlds would be Sunlit Tides, Midnight Hollow and Bridgeport.
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    I only have a few, but I personally love Appaloosa Plains! I just love all the houses with horse barns. (I was the "horse girl" in school...)
  • wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    Midnight Hollow, Lunar Lakes and Oasis Landing.
    I love dark, gothic and supernatural things. Moonlight Falls is nice too but haven't played much there. I did used to love Twinbrook but haven't been there in a long time. Lunar Lakes and OL because futuristic and just...interesting.