Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Household Exchange

Comments

• EisbergsEnteEisbergsEnte Posts: 146 Member
    edited August 2016
    Swimwear

323d655c-7683-4dc3-8552-451b35be5067_zpswqqhfw9i.jpg

She's gorgeous! <3 And she's enjoying herself in Aurora Skies right now. :)

Ne7hOyE.jpg
    QNWOqEZ.jpg
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    @KevinL5275 Do not feel bad I read it and still went wrong somewhere.I swear I used nothing but base game but messed up somewhere.Says Showtime,IP,and UL :#

At everybody else she is CC free but thought for sure it is all base stuff but somehow used Showtime somewhere IP and UL.Anyway here if you want her No CC or CAP

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8970451

I can't thank you enough for this sim! I have a household with two toddlers. I tried moving in other sims to help out around the house but for reasons I won't go into that didn't work out so after they finished Uni I moved them all out. I thought about trying to make a sim in CAS who would be a nanny/housekeeper but I find CAS to be tedious and not something I particularly enjoy most of the time, so I broke down and hired a butler. I'm sure everyone knows how glitch they can be! So this is the perfect sim. When I fire the butler, this sim will be my new live-in help. THANK YOU! :)

The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2016
    Omg @EisbergsEnte Thank you,I am all blushy :blush: She does look great on that lounge chair.Matching lounge chair I must say ,you really know how to spoil a sim with her favorites. <3 She looks so happy in your game I want to hug her :love:

@HappySimmer3 Awww thank you am glad you like her and if she does not keep your house shiny I will personally discipline her by taking away her Gucci bag privelages for a week and her Manolo Blahnik shoes.Trust me she is spoiled and the thought of her not wearing her 1,300 dollar swan heels will set her straight.

You guys made my day I will upload the next SMI model then..

THANK YOU THANK YOU <3<3<3<3<3 Am doing a butler next or a chef.Stay tuned.

EDIT: Nobody mentioned it but I tried to give her the hotter days Katie Holmes look.Remember when she was a cutie pie on Dawsons Creek.She was so pretty but after you get wth Tom Cruise you lose 75 hot points. :cry:

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • EisbergsEnteEisbergsEnte Posts: 146 Member
    She does look great on that lounge chair.Matching lounge chair I must say

Yeah, her swimwear blends in pretty well with the surroundings. ;D

F4zy3HF.jpg

/cnr ;)
    QNWOqEZ.jpg
  • SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    edited August 2016
    Pary wrote: »
    Here's my first contribution :)

I rarely see a lot of elder households or sims shared, so I thought I would begin my uploads with one of my favourite sweet old couples.

This is Des & Ginny Lawson. They've been together forever it seems. They're now retired, and Des spends his days pottering around his garden or at the local pond. Ginny happily turns all of the produce Des brings home into delicious meals.
    Sadly, they've never had children, but now they're beginning to wish they had. Have they left it too late? Are they too old to adopt ?

pary_lawson_zpsmf2ye8tb.jpg

Download Lawson Household

Their household is in .package format, so just put the file right into your Library folder and you should be good to go.
    Basegame only, no CC or CAP

Never had children ?!
    May I suggest you turn them young again by teaching them logic & putting them on the catalyst chemistry lab station
    so they can make the young again potion.
    Inji Ameen from Egypt husband Fikry died while my Sims were there on vacation. I adopted her, took her to Monte Vista bc she wanted to learn how to cook, and the recipes and couldn't while in Egypt.
    While she was in Monte Vista, she learned how to cook, garden and fish. Then she learned all the recipes.
    Then she took Fikrys' urn and placed it outside her home. He came to visit one night, and I made him part of the
    family. Then she cooked ambrosia for him and brought him back to life.
    Then she learned logic and used the catalyst chemistry lab to make 2 young again potions; she drank one and gave one to Fikry which he drank. They are both young again.
    Here is Inji as a young lady 29c1m4w.jpg
    and here is Fikry as a young man fohgs8.jpg
    Post edited by Sapientsimsolid on
    Kind of offtopic, but for weeks in-game I have been getting messages that 'Fikrys Ameen won't last forever' (or whatever that soon-to-die message is). Frankly at this point I wish he would just kick the bucket already. :D

@CravenLestat please put a nanny on your list, too! And to add food for thought, most professional nannies these days are NOT elders! So you could make one of your beautiful young ladies into a nanny if you want. :)

edited August 2016
    @faytheful YESSS!!!! do you realize who is in your screenshot with the soccer ball.That is one of my favorite premades. :o That is Irene Medina just take off her glasses she is so pretty I have like 600 pics of just her, library her at once she is so cute.

This is her no CC just gave her this store hair and the unlocked rock career outfit.

Screenshot-1540_zpsobxhqdep.jpg

Such a cute sim I married her in my game and made 3 sims videos with her.

@HappySimmer3 Will admit I just finished my second girl she is sooo good and must say she is a Chef.Her whole sim is finished am just working on taking pics and stuff here in a bit.Really really happy with the way she turned out.

@EisbergsEnte Rofl :D Sim camo in case door to door salesman show up or paparazzi try to peek in her window.And I noticed she got a tan laying out in the sun.

So everybody my next SMI girl is made just am working on photo shoots and stuff.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    I must say, @CravenLestat, I do love your girls! I second @HappySimmer3 about making a nanny.

Silly question, I admit, but I am going to ask it anyway. How do you all make just a "base game" Sim? I know that in CAS, all the outfits, hairstyles, etc. have little symbols next to them if they belong to a certain pack, so do you just pick and choose that way? Or do you just create them with the base game installed and leave out the others? I would love to upload a Sim or two on here that is clean (no CC) and base game only. And also, are store items (hairstyles, outfits) okay?
    edited August 2016
    @HSmith2016 The base game only stuff is the very first symbol when you sort by expansion.Just says Sims 3 the others say like World Adventures etc..Even though you sort by Base it also brings up store which is easy to identify has the store bag symbol.Makeup and hair are the same if on makeup is there is no symbol is base game.

DfydFiZ.gif
    Newest SMI girl.Will upload her in a while am still working with her,but she is complete and I love the way she turned out.All base game clothes hair,makeup,etc and No CC or CAP.

Amelina_zpsutp6guvh.jpg

Swimwear

Screenshot-4712_zps7djhgirs.jpg

Everyday

Screenshot-4702_zpsjp2fnpci.jpg

Formal

Screenshot-4716_zpslocphvnu.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited August 2016
    More pics also posted several earlier I appologize lost internet last night and could not upload her.Download link at bottom of post

She is really awesome will make perfect meals everytime and TESTED her she loves!!!! cooking on the store set Teppanyaki grill autonomously.

Amelina completed menu maven challenge which =higher food quality
    +
    Born to cook =higher food quality
    +
    Perfectionist=higher food quality
    +
    Natural cook =higher food quality
    +
    Star chef challenge completed= better moodlet from the already perfect food

Plus she knows 93 percent of the recipes the last few you can be mean and force her to watch TV she will hate it but will learn the last few watching cooking cable.They are Egyptian ones and Chinese..She knows some foreign ones but left a lil to learn if you want her a complete kitchen beast.

:p Put alot of effort into her..the way she works is put her in your house assign her a bed let her control herself on free will she will cook your "Perfect" meals for you and again she loves using the teppanyaki grill and is a master at it.

BONUS :o I put something special for you guys in her family inventory :o

Screenshot-4745_zpsgd1waoht.jpg

Sim butt in her athletic gear.. :p

Screenshot-4735_zpswv9tufb4.jpg

Download link: Uploaded the one where I forgot to quit her job first..no big deal just quit her job on the phone then let her control herself.She works for you now :smiley:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8971684

Hope you like her she is really cute and a master cook flips knives throws pancakes behind her back etc she is a freak.Not kidding watch her cook she gets fancy.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • cocococo Posts: 2,723 Member
    @CravenLestat Lovely sim! That blue/purple lipstick is so eye-catching!

I actually created a family the other day for this thread. It's a male and female sim with a toddler. I utilised every single slider so they're unique but still have great genetics to pass on. But since I'm on a vacation at the moment the game wouldn't let me place them down. I'll have to switch back to SV so I can play them for a bit and upload them.
    @CravenLestat got her, thank you! She's fantastic!

Just as a comment in general on the thread topic, I looked through my studio but any sims that I have there have EP or SP, and sometimes Store, content (because I didn't see the point of buying it if I was not allowed to use it). :D

I'm still going to try to contribute a sim or two to the thread but it depends on when I get a chance to play. :)

edited August 2016
    @HSmith2016 and @HappySimmer3 Am making a Nanny right now,attempting to.She will look good and hopefully work out but looks wise and stuff :o I like her.Actually get to sim a while so should be able to finish her.

EDIT: Almost finished her but have to go to sleep.Got a early appointment tomorrow and "me mums" :D birthday is coming up and I have to find her a present afterwards.

But my nanny is cute and should fill the role nicely am just left adding a last touch to her personality.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    @faytheful YESSS!!!! do you realize who is in your screenshot with the soccer ball.That is one of my favorite premades. :o That is Irene Medina just take off her glasses she is so pretty I have like 600 pics of just her, library her at once she is so cute.

This is her no CC just gave her this store hair and the unlocked rock career outfit.

Screenshot-1540_zpsobxhqdep.jpg

Such a cute sim I married her in my game and made 3 sims videos with her.

@HappySimmer3 Will admit I just finished my second girl she is sooo good and must say she is a Chef.Her whole sim is finished am just working on taking pics and stuff here in a bit.Really really happy with the way she turned out.

@EisbergsEnte Rofl :D Sim camo in case door to door salesman show up or paparazzi try to peek in her window.And I noticed she got a tan laying out in the sun.

So everybody my next SMI girl is made just am working on photo shoots and stuff.

yes she is very cute - I like ! love the outfit she has on here, her hair with the hat, the color blue everything #sassy :)

edited August 2016
    @faytheful Go hit ctrl+shift+c and then testingcheatsenabled true

hit ctrl+shift+c again then type unlockoutfits on

then go into CAS under overall/everyday category ..remember to use the cheat before going in CAS

Scroll and look for that the default is black with red and white.The outfit is CASTable it is the one I used in my Betty Simovitch video too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHCNckmdFNQ

There are great stuff unlocked so many people forget all the extras they could be using you will love the ambitions Maid Marion outfit looks straight out of Robin Hood is so pretty and detailed.

This,modeled by Lina Lancaster of Lucky Palms you can wear whatever hair you want of course I used one from the jazz age store set it goes cute with it.There is a male medieval unlocked outfit too looks just like the sheriff of nottinghams chain mail outfit you could use them on your sim couple and have a medieval wedding.Set up a venue with Dragon Valley stuff would be soooo cute.

Screenshot-1724_zpskwiofl8d.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited September 2016
    @HappySimmer3 and @HSmith2016 and everybody who wants her.Here is my newest SMI Girl and by request she is a super cute nanny. :p

She not only has the great traits for the job but she has the SUPER NANNY lifetime reward plus has steel bladder and dirt defiant to keep her working undistracted.Also gave her a childlike voice to match her personality so it is way more adorable when dealing with your kids.Just like in real life people talk baby talk to kids and pets etc.Thought it was a nice touch.

All base game clothing and hair,no CC no CAP.

Hope you love her Download link at bottom of post.Image broken currently saying maintenance but oh well.

Cordelia_zpsy42wuzqx.jpg

Swimwear :love:

Screenshot-4776_zpsxhj38jdd.jpg

Everyday

Screenshot-4762_zpsis3o4sbp.jpg

Sleepwear performing a lovely piano tune.

Screenshot-4792_zpsaiwxsomn.jpg

Short video of her playing my favorite Sims 3 piano song,is a level 3 song I think but I love it.Called "I guess I love a ghost"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlwY21mh0Jc&amp;feature=youtu.be

Download link

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8972775

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited September 2016
    Yay! She looks perfect, @CravenLestat! :smiley: I am actually thinking of just putting all your girls in one household and letting them do their thing. Maybe throw a guy in there and see what happens. Lol
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited August 2018
    I've noticed people seem to be downloading sims from my studio - so I thought I'd provide a few pictures. At least of the two that were my attempt at doing Base Game only sims.

There is almost nothing I can do to make them more base game only than I have already done.

And I'm not prepared to do the one thing I can to do make sure they are in fact totally base game only - and that is to uninstall all of my games and reinstall the base game only and patch only up to the point immediately before they put in the World Adventures patch - whatever patch that is.

The two Sims are definitely CC free because I made them and loaded them to the Exchange long before I ever had CC or mods on my computer.

Just the fact that they have outdoor outfits means they can't be base game only as the outdoor outfits were introduced with Seasons. Even though the outfits they are wearing for outdoor outfits are base game outfits.

Jenny Jones - I rarely have Jenny in my games but she is useful as someone to have around town
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7991223
    Jenny's traits are: Charismatic, Family Oriented, Friendly, Natural Cook, Green Thumb. LTW: Perfect Garden

Jenny_Jones001.jpg

JennyJones002.jpg

JennyJones003.jpg

JennyJones004.jpg

JennyJones005.jpg

JennyJones006.jpg

JennyJones007.jpg

Juliette Jones is a sim I enjoy having in my games.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7991217
    Juliette's Traits are: Angler, Artistic, Athletic, Charismatic, Virtuoso LTW: Master of the Arts

JulietteJones001.jpg

JulietteJones002.jpg

JulietteJones003.jpg

JulietteJones004.jpg

JulietteJones005.jpg

JulietteJones006.jpg

JulietteJones007.jpg
    EDIT: Juliette shows as having a green Alice Skirt from the store. It took me a long time to work out where it came from. I was playing her one day and saw her in it and realised it is her career outfit.

Career outfits are not something I had anything to do with so I suspect it is pot luck if your Sim ends up with something from the store or elsewhere other than the base game for their career outfit.

I have several other sims in my studio. None of them are meant to be Base Game only.

They are a mixture of human sims and fairies.

If you're looking for fairies check the last name of the sim - they all end in Flower if they are fairies.

Post edited by Karritz on
    A preview of my newest SMI Model She is from Nashik India,Her name is Divya Kaur Which translated means "Divine Princess" she is a Butler.So so pretty :love:

All base game clothes,hair,makeup No CC or CAP.

Swimwear

Screenshot-4844_zps5xwkoncc.jpg

Formal

Screenshot-4850_zps12l21o7v.jpg

Sleepwear

Screenshot-4855_zpsjp8jqnfp.jpg

Am still working on her but my goodness such a beauty <3

DfydFiZ.gif
    So sorry guys have not got to play for a long time but now I can.Have been working on Divya's skills and doing a few more cute photoshoots she is about finished.She is so cute you all will like her,I bet she make super adorable babies.And she will be effective at her job.

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited September 2016
    EDIT:DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW

@HappySimmer3 @Coco @HSmith2016 @EisbergsEnte And everybody else.

Here is my newest girl.All base game clothing,hair etc and NO CC,NO CAP and she has...

Level 6 cooking
    Level 7 handiness and upgrades without fail from the challenge
    Level 2 Charisma

LTRS.

Attractive
    Born to cook
    Dirt Defiant
    Fast Learner
    Eye candy
    Speedy cleaner
    Steel Bladder

Divya%20Bio_zpsdtndhypp.jpg

Screenshot-5026_zpszp9hceuj.jpg

Screenshot-5024_zpslv3ukmrr.jpg

Screenshot-5036_zpspixuleap.jpg

Just dont let her near your chocolate :o

Screenshot-5056_zpsathb7txz.jpg

Screenshot-5057_zpsbhnakhj3.jpg

Screenshot-5058_zpsvxlu08i6.jpg

Hope you like her.

776cc64c-71d6-4054-aedd-214ce1228e24_zpsclhfmyxi.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8981947

DfydFiZ.gif
    Ohhhh, I love your sims, @CravenLestat! They are perfect! I'll be downloading them as soon as I get back home, which will be a few more days yet. But can't wait! Thanks so much for sharing them!

Yay! She looks great and the color purple suits her. Will be looking for the perfect household for her tomorrow. :)
    @HappySimmer3 Hope you luff them,I added the link above on Divya.And thank you. <3 Hope the nanny is what you wanted too I made her for you and Hsmith2016

@HSmith2016 Thank you <3 And now she is ready added DL link.She needs a lovely house or even a member of your own to fix broken stuff and cook your meals.Sims are busy people let her take care of the cleaning,cooking,laundry etc.So your sims have more woohoo time. :p

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top