Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire and Wolf eye glow missing

jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has had any recent issues with the supernatural eye glow missing. It was working fine, then one day I loaded game and it was gone. Yes, I do play with mods and CC and the glow was not having an issue before this random change.

Thanks
15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

Comments

• dest01dest01 Posts: 283 Member
    Hm that's strange .
    Try deleting your .cache files in your sims 3 folder , the game will regenerate them .
    Or try disabling custom content and mods , and opening your game just to make sure :smiley:
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    Wow another thread from August 2016. I really don't think that the OP has been waiting this whole time for a solution as I'm sure that they had already figured out what needs to be done.

Why are these older threads from a year to 2 years ago being bumped up? People really should look at the post date and year before resurrecting a thread... :s
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    Why are these older threads from a year to 2 years ago being bumped up?

Many different reasons. EA moved the old TS3 forum over here. Some people don't know this. Some people don't check dates of how old a thread is when they reply to it. We also have newbee accounts. New members are not permitted to start new threads so they have to bump threads to post. We also get trolls in here with several accounts and will bump the old threads on purpose just to be annoying.