Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't install any of my store content any more

2...Next

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @SuzyCue72 Cross post! I looked at Lisa's post. So it wasn't the 1.69 that fixed it cause she posted two years ago.
  • SuzyCue72SuzyCue72 Posts: 526 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    I don't really understand why it works for some people and not for others.
    Me neither. I guess it's just another one of the numerous Sims 3 related mysteries.
  • AuraKnightAuraKnight Posts: 115 Member
    You may want to check exactly how you are logged in. I logged in on my laptop this morning to farm SimPoints and even though I booted up the PC and bumped the Laptop's Origin to offline mode, it would not let the game launcher log in (although it plays the game just fine). I had downloaded some items on the laptop, which caused Origin and then the game launcher to boot, so try doing it in the order that worked for me this morning:

1. Make sure all Orgin clients and Sims 3 launchers are shut down, on all devices.
    2. Log in through the web login on My Page on the device you want to download to.
    3. Initiate a download by bringing up the item's page and clicking the Download button.
  • Starr7Starr7 Posts: 7 New Member
    My sims 3 game launcher will not let me install any more houses or custom content..It wont let me unistall stuff either. I am up to date with everything.. so I am baffled.. It worked fine a few days ago, now no.. Looking forward to some help with this..Thank you..