May 25 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4! Check out what is new and what's fixed.
Become a Better Sim Parent With The Sims 4 Parenthood Game Pack, coming soon! READ MORE ON THE BLOG
Build Your Sims Legacy On The Go With The Sims Mobile, Coming Soon! Read more on the blog!

Sims Reality All-Stars S3 (New Guys vs. Good Guys vs. Bad Guys) Episode Eight Part Two

Comments

• TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited September 2016
    HOH sent! BTW love your avatar. I love Danganronpa!
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 19,853 Member
    edited September 2016
    I love Danganronpa!

Yeah I am a huge Dangan Ronpa fan since I first saw a live stream of it as my favorite characters are Chihiro and Chiaki. Though I am not really enjoying the Future Arc of Dangan Ronpa 3 all that much since they are killing too many characters that I like while leaving the more unlikable ones alive. I kinda stop watching after Episode Five when both of my favorite new characters died though I heard some events that went on in Episode Nine that made me want to change my avatar to Kyoko.

Anyway, here is the contestants wall.
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Contestants

P4yF5w0.jpg

From Left To Right
    1. Max by TSS- B)
    2. Ani by Yannik- B)
    3. Paige by Tip- :|
    4. Zander by Jaynnick- B)
    5. Nahita by Lo- B)
    6. Brad by Ninja- :|
    7. Taz by Smarties- B)
    8. Fungi by Twiddle- B)
    9. Levi by Kali- B)
    10. Cizika by Rosey- B)
    11. Blanche by Skelda- :|
    12. Carlito by Haylo- :|

Key-

:smile: - HOH
    :D = Safe for another week
    o:) = Veto Winner
    :hushed: = Inside The Room of Exile
    :warning:- Nominated
    :| - Need something from you
    B) - Got an assignment from you
    :s - Force-eliminated
    :cry:- Evicted
    :\ - Dropped out
    No emote- Nothing (is not executed, needs no assignment, and is not immune most likely because a challenge has not started)

I added a spoiler prevention space in the original post as even though there is zero episodes that happened so far as I needed to put it there some time

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 11,329 Member
    Haha! I love Nahita's pose. lol This is going to be very interesting. lol Also, since the pic of Nahita is out, I'm gonna change my avi now. <3 Awesome job, Jake!
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 5,896 Member
    Love the new cast pic, So much going on and so much personality in one pic. :mrgreen:

You can tell what some of the contestants are gunna be like from there poses, My fav part has to be how it's set up like a Brains V Brawn V Beauty season. Excellent stuff Jake cant wait for the premier ep now.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 3,977 Member
    I love the cast wall <3 Especially I love the pose of Blanche, it really screams "We will defeat you all. Mwah!"
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 5,896 Member
    Yes, Blanche definetley looks like she's spoiling for a fight in that pic. We better beware, She looks ready to attack. ;)
    Still need assignments from @tip @haylohusky @ninjakid150 and @Skelda
  • TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    Will get on it
  • KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    Love the character wall :) Everyone looks good, I think this is definitely the best cast so far :D
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 10,622 Member

Will do my best to get onto it, I'm just very busy this week and weekend... It's my mum's wedding this weekend.

Please don't do what Brandon did like 4-5 years ago and force eliminate me from the show because I was at my dad's wedding for the weekend and he was impatient and couldn't wait one weekend >.> Im still livid.
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Please don't do what Brandon did like 4-5 years ago and force eliminate me from the show because I was at my dad's wedding for the weekend and he was impatient and couldn't wait one weekend >.> Im still livid.

If you know me, then I am nothing like Brandon (as in not showing favoritism to certain people, not having unfair twists/things, and not liking Jeff and Jordan)
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,234 Member
    I love Danganronpa!

Yeah I am a huge Dangan Ronpa fan since I first saw a live stream of it as my favorite characters are Chihiro and Chiaki. Though I am not really enjoying the Future Arc of Dangan Ronpa 3 all that much since they are killing too many characters that I like while leaving the more unlikable ones alive. I kinda stop watching after Episode Five when both of my favorite new characters died though I heard some events that went on in Episode Nine that made me want to change my avatar to Kyoko.

Contestants

P4yF5w0.jpg

From Left To Right
    1. Max by TSS- B)
    2. Ani by Yannik- B)
    5. Nahita by Lo- B)
    7. Taz by Smarties- B)
    8. Fungi by Twiddle- B)
    9. Levi by Kali- B)
    10. Cizika by Rosey- B)

Key-

No emote- Nothing (is not executed, needs no assignment, and is not immune most likely because a challenge has not started)

I added a spoiler prevention space in the original post as even though there is zero episodes that happened so far as I needed to put it there some time

I tried watching DanganRonpa 3 and I couldn't like it. It was just a sour plot.
    edited September 2016
    I love Danganronpa!

Contestants

P4yF5w0.jpg

From Left To Right
    1. Max by TSS- B)
    2. Ani by Yannik- B)
    5. Nahita by Lo- B)
    7. Taz by Smarties- B)
    8. Fungi by Twiddle- B)
    9. Levi by Kali- B)
    10. Cizika by Rosey- B)

Key-

I tried watching DanganRonpa 3 and I couldn't like it. It was just a sour plot.

Yeah me too! My problem is how they tended to kill off the likable characters first and then leave the more unlikeable people behind. Honestly, Andou/Juzo/Munakuta are my least Danganronpa characters of all-time. Who's idea was it to leave those people alive and have Seiko/Tengan die?
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 952 Member
    edited September 2016
    Spoiler warning please jake thanks... :/
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,038 Member

I'll work on it soon. I'm busy too.
    Also I sent it yesterday
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 952 Member
    Hey sorry I'll get my hoh done in the morning when I wake up in like 8-10 hours

I've had kind of a crazy bad week again sorry
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 5,906 Member
    Love the contestant wall! Some really neat poses there. Levi's especially, looks like he's a sniper or shooting a bazooka or something, hahaha.

Speaking of Levi- why is he a bad guy?? :o
    Turner wrote: »

Speaking of Levi- why is he a bad guy?? :o

Because when he does not take his meds, he turns into a bit of jerk making him a bad guy.
    Just waiting on @Skelda now
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,038 Member
    I'll send it in now, sorry.
    Okay I got everybody's HOH assignments.

I will announce that the duos are-

Paige and Max
    Ani and Fungi
    Zander and Blanche
    Brad and Nahita
    Taz and Levi
    Carlito and Cizika

Going to work on the episode now.
    oOoOoOoOo
    As I was taking pictures, I came across this-

Te25EpH.png

You see as I was moving some sims, I kinda created some "clone sims". Let's state that Rachel from the Mole is now dating Levi's clone in my game.

Does anybody want to make Rachel/Levi canon?
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 11,329 Member
    Woot! @ninjakid150!!