Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars S3 (New Guys vs. Good Guys vs. Bad Guys) Episode Eight Part Two

Comments

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    *Still tries to catch up with a fire breathing Max*

Hold on, Nearly there!

*Runs inbetween a fueding Blanche and Jelly*

Scuse me, Coming through! Hippy on a mission!

*Gets in the way and is soaked by a splash from Blanche intended for Jelly*

Arghh! I cant see! I'm blinded!

*Runs several rings around Nahita*

Still on my way, Watch out Nahita!

*Rushes past Carlito nearly knocking him over*

Stay still Max, It's only Ice!

*Trips and falls into the Hot Tub, Tipping the bucket of ice everywhere*
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    So much for the ice.

Fungi, are there like ten of you? I feel like I saw a bunch of you running around me.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    *emerges from the hot-tub with the bucket on their head*

Huh? Who said that? Did someone say my name? Hello?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    (Is Max like a dragon now? He is breathing fire like one.)
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    Oh no, I feel nauseous! What did you put on that drink? *grabs bucket off of Fungi's head and vomits in it* Wait! *examines bucket* is that lava? *throws the bucket of lava into the pool and the pool turns into a gooey substance*
    Oh no's! Is Blanche still in the pool?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    I've never left the pool, are you blind or something? Get your eyes checked.
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    Oh no! Blanche! What's it feel like- *lets out another fiery burp that engulfs a nearby umbrella* Can someone help me please? I need Ice Cream cake!
    *Frantically checks the Mini-Fridge for Ice Cream cake*

Where did all the Ice cream cake go? I'm sure there was some here earlier....

I bet that proffesional party crasher with that weird orange skin ate the last of it. :/
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Okay the competition ends here.

I will announce the results soon-ish.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited January 2017
    Skelda wrote:
    I enjoy seeing you struggle to find me, but I do not enjoy being found.

I want to state for the record that Lo's task was to have three people play Marco and Polo with three people. While Skelda basically in that post that he will play, he never really made a post of him actively playing in the game so I don't comfortable with giving Lo the Veto.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Also, any idea how I will make Max breathe in the fire in the episode?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Awww man >.< But I got 5 people to drink my drinks! Like... I nearly had double of what I needed XD Hahaha
    Wait, I didn't pay attention to those posts.

Let me reread that.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    *wakes up in a daze* what just happened..? *sees Blanxhe's face* Wow..so pretty, you're the most beautiful woman once ever seen! Let's open a bakery together

I thought this was the third "reaction" post to Blanche's splashing at Max and it ended happening before Jelly took a third drink made by Carlito. Looking back at it now, I do not really think it counts as a reaction to Blanche at him as Max is unlikely to know that Blanche splashed him in the first place.

Jelly's task is to have three people join her in the hot tub in which nobody really did. Fungi's task is grill up some food and have three people eat it in which nobody really wanted to eat them in the first place. Max's task is to have three people tell him their favorite thing to do in the summer in which he was unable to have at least three people do that.

So I guess Haylo wins the POV. I was kinda focused Skelda's task to really pay attention to Haylo's task as I kinda have to changed it midway through as it was a task that was kinda hard to compete. Plus, looking back at it, I should of counted that post as the first post to Skelda splashing due to the task change.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Hmm.... Dunno, I guess you could edit the pic in Photoshop/MS paint/A Photo-editing program to have Max breathing fire. Not sure how you would get it in game though. :/
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Isn't there an animation where a sim breathes fire after they ate a magical jelly bean?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Let him have chill con carne or other spicy recipes from Supernatural?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Let him have chill con carne or other spicy recipes from Supernatural?

I will do that. Just let me ask about the spicy recipes from Supernatural.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    So wait, do I win or does Haylo win?
    I'm pretty sure that I meant that I was playing Marco Polo and I thought that post counted as a reaction, but that's so subjective.
    But you don't have to be aware to react to a splash. I think being passed out and waking up because of a splash is a reaction. So if that counts I win.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Skelda wrote:
    I enjoy seeing you struggle to find me, but I do not enjoy being found.

I want to state for the record that Lo's task was to have three people play Marco and Polo with three people. While Skelda basically in that post that he will play, he never really made a post of him actively playing in the game so I don't comfortable with giving Lo the Veto.

See. I was done. I thought I'd gotten 3 polos. Which I did. :# I just didn't notice that two of them were from Haylo. Oops!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Hmm... I tried to cook food but my cooking skills failed me. :D

I had too much fun RPGing and forgot what i was supposed to be doing. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png
    At this point, I remained unsure who I should give the Veto to.

Lo- Twiddle and Haylo played Marco and Polo but Skelda stated he will play that game but he never made a post about it.
    Skelda- Technically got reactions from Twiddle, Lo, and TSS but I had to change his task halfway through because of how extremely difficult it was to complete it
    Haylo- If I disinclude Lo and Skelda, then Haylo completed his task first and there is no objections to the people completing his tasks.

At this point, I am going to "count" Lo and Skelda completing their tasks but I am going the rules stating that if you completed your task, you get to move to a tie-breaker round for the Veto.

So, Lo/Skelda/Haylo, you get to compete in that tie-breaker round. The answer will be a number. The person who comes closest to the correct answer will win. The question is.....

At the time I am typing this question, how many hours did I spent playing Overwatch?

Please PM/E-mail with your answer.
    BTW, call me Jake.