Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars S3 (New Guys vs. Good Guys vs. Bad Guys) Episode Eight Part Two

Comments

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    My goodness, What a confusing conclusion this episode entails. Two gone and one returning, More returnee's on there way. Lets hope the returnee's are'nt after vengeance. :scream:

I am intrigued to see what happens next, I sense there may be a big power shift in the house over the upcoming eps. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I sort of feel like Zander's elimiantion should have replaced Brads... Because he was a nominee already... But I'm excited to see how you'll play this out :O

We'll see.

I was going to do that but Ninja has also kinda been inactive as he hasn't posted in a month. He just sent me about why he has been inactive (in which I won't share those reasons publicly) so if he was able to deal with those reasons about why he was inactive, then I may let him back on the show.

BTW, call me Jake.
    Actually, I changed my mind about another person returning to the game.

I just thought of an idea of another twist in which it would of add another week into the game without having anybody return to the game. It will play out this week.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    Yeah, that's a pretty crazy episode! I was kind of okay with mercy-killing Zander on my HoH, I'm surprised that he quit and an elimination still happened.

Good luck guys at winning this HoH. This episode was pretty funny.
    @HayloHusky @rosey1579 @TheSingingSimmer @YJB19299 @Kaliko103 @lovesstorms

Just a reminder for the four of you to turn in your HOH challenge.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    What is the competition exactly? I can't find it anywhere.

I titled the competition Sims Reality All-Stars New Twist Plus Head of Household Competition

I sent it to your usual e-mail address but if you couldn't find it, I will resend it to you and I will give you an extension for that.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

I titled the competition Sims Reality All-Stars New Twist Plus Head of Household Competition

I sent it to your usual e-mail address but if you couldn't find it, I will resend it to you and I will give you an extension for that.

Yeah, I didn't get an email. Thank you though!

Yeah, I didn't get an email. Thank you though!

I sent you a new e-mail.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @HayloHusky @rosey1579 @TheSingingSimmer @YJB19299 @Kaliko103 @lovesstorms

Just a reminder for the four of you to turn in your HOH challenge.

Working on it. It's soooo hard...
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    The HOH is due tomorrow for most of you guys and I still need assignments from @rosey1579 @lovesstorms @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Just turned mine in. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I got all of the assignments this week.

Going to work on the episode soon-ish.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited December 2016
    I have decided to release the first half of episode 8 just so there can be something to read (I have major procrastination issues by the way). It just one scene that Levi and Carlito are in and the HOH competition.

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/12/sims-reality-all-stars-episode-eight.html

Paige, Max, Blanche, Nahita, Jelly, Fungi, and Cizika will receive their fair share of screen time in the next episode.

Now, time for this infamous.....

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
    The minutes should match-up to the first two numbers of somebody's score by the way.

The winner of this competition received a score of 4502.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    That's impressive.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    No way, I just won the Head Of Household for the first time ever, this is so amazing :DDD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    No way, I just won the Head Of Household for the first time ever, this is so amazing :DDD

Congrats!!! :3 Well done! Great effort, cause thats a hard challenge O.O
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Congrats!!! :3 Well done! Great effort, cause thats a hard challenge O.O

Agreed, you don't want to know how many days it took to reach that score :sweat_smile: And especially when your computer is running very slow its even more difficult :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Congrats Yannick on the HoH win! :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Episode will up tomorrow.

I will not release as a XMas gift just because finding out that you are nominated will kinda be a bad XMas gift
    BTW, call me Jake.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    I had a feeling Blanche and Carlito would have been nominated for the weakening, Although i was quite suprised not to see my name up there. I would have thought i would have been due a nomination by now but things are playing out alot differently to how i expected, I was worried Fungi might have been seen as a target by the newbies but things seem to be looking up so far. :) I'm excited to see what happens next, I'm also considering who might have an idol, Have'nt heard alot of idol talk yet but i have a sneaky suspicion someone may have already found one. :wink:

I also think i'm due to send in a small DRE for the Funginator, Bout time i stopped being lazy and wrote one. :D I'll try and write one up over the next few days.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    We will do the Power of Veto this week. It is going to be a bit time-consuming and so it will good to play it during winter break.

The players who play in it are....
    Yannik/Jelly
    Skelda/Blanche
    Haylo/Carlito
    TSS/Max
    Twiddle/Fungi
    Lo/Nahita
    BTW, call me Jake.