Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars S3 (New Guys vs. Good Guys vs. Bad Guys) Episode Eight Part Two

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Okay I need to set up a deadline for this competition.

The reason why is because I have a mafia game at the ultimate mafia forums coming up around 10/18 that is supposed an U-Pick mafia with the players picking my favorite characters of all-time as their players. However, I run a reality show in which a competition for my show is happening right now where I have a fictional character in my head and they will have to guess which one it is. I just have a gut feeling that my mafia game might impact my show so I want to prevent that from happening.

So, because of that, this competition is due by the time I go to bed at 10/17. No exceptions. I found this to have plenty of time to submit the competition. Even if you have a hard time guessing the answers and you can't decide which answers is which by that deadline, just "Christmas Tree" the questions as some miracle may happened and you can win it by doing that while you can't win by not submitting any answers.

So far I need assignments from

@ninjakid150
    @YJB19299
    @jaynnick
    @KingSmarties
    @lovesstorms
    @Tip
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
  • Options
    @lovesstorms
    @ninjakid150
    @YJB19299
    @jaynnick

Just a reminder for those to turn their assignments in soon
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    @lovesstorms and @ninjakid150 I just assignments from you. Try to turn them in before Tuesday.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    @lovesstorms and @ninjakid150 I just assignments from you. Try to turn them in before Tuesday.

Actually, turn them in before Wednesday. I have added an extension.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I got all of the assignments.

Going to work on Part One now
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
  • Options
    Episode Five Part One is out now

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/10/sras-season-three-episode-five-part-one.html

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Before I send Skelda his assignments, I will like him to address to me that he read the episode so that he doesn't get spoiled of the results.

Also, Twiddle, do you want Leif to have a "love interest" of sorts? I have been thinking about something like that but I want to ask if there should be a "female Leif" or not.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Before I send Skelda his assignments, I will like him to address to me that he read the episode so that he doesn't get spoiled of the results.

Also, Twiddle, do you want Leif to have a "love interest" of sorts? I have been thinking about something like that but I want to ask if there should be a "female Leif" or not.

Ah, Now that's an interesting concept/idea. Sure, Why not, Leif can have a romantic interest. ;) Gives me inspiration for something i was planning for Fungi's storyline but i think could just work.

I'll email you about it Jake, I got a "love interest" storyline idea which i think could be quite entertaining. I wrote it down somewhere i just have to remember where i put it. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    I've read the episode! Yay, I won! I was thinking it was someone from that video game that you like, that's amazing.
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Congrats on the win skelda

I guessed the game you'd pick but no way could I guess which character
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    We all guessed the game XD but I went for a female character and was way off XD
  • Options
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Congrats on the HOH win Skelda. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    We all guessed the game XD but I went for a female character and was way off XD

Speak for yourself. I had NO idea because that whole world is very foreign to me. lol

Congrats, Skelda! :smiley:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Congrats Skelda!
  • Options
    I still the assignments of @Skelda
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I'll get them in soon. I'm very busy.
  • Options
    At this point, I kinda want there to be a deadline for Skelda's assignments. If Skelda does not turn in his assignments in 24 hours, then I will set-up a deadline for Skelda's assignments.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    At this point, I kinda want there to be a deadline for Skelda's assignments. If Skelda does not turn in his assignments in 24 hours, then I will set-up a deadline for Skelda's assignments.

So you're setting a deadline to set a deadline o.O
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

So you're setting a deadline to set a deadline o.O

Yes

If Skelda turns in his assignments pass that deadline, then he will have a disadvantage at the next Veto challenge.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Sorry sorry, I've been super super busy with so much personal stuff going on and there are multiple things for me to do. I am working on it now.

I'm sorry for holding you up.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    New episode is out now

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/10/sims-reality-all-stars-episode-5-part_27.html

@Tip @YJB19299 @jaynnick @TheSingingSimmer @ninjakid150 @twiddle3 @lovesstorms @KingSmarties @Skelda @HayloHusky @rosey1579

I try to finish the episode as soon as possible because the Veto competition is going to a bit time-consuming so I wanted it to be played during the weekend. The players that are competing in it will be listed below

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

The people playing in it are

Skelda
    TSS
    Ninja
    Tip
    Haylo
    Lo
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Competitions

Certain competitions will be played on the forums. Certain competitions will be played via e-mail. When a competition is played on here, go to this post.

This week, we are playing the veto competition here. The current Head of Household (Skelda), the two nominees (TSS and Ninja), and three people randomly picked from random.org (Tip, Haylo, and Lo)

This week we are playing the story game. One person will start the story and another person continues the story. Then, another person will continue the story. This goes on and on until we get to the end. This is an example-

Person A: There was an astronaut who went to the moon.

Person B: There, he found out that the moon was not made out cheese.

Person C: He wanted the moon to be made out of cheese.

Person A: Because of that, he was sad.

The person who contributes most to the story will win.

Just some general guidelines

1. When you contribute to the story, you must wait until somebody else contributes to the story to continue the story yourself.
    2. Keep the story PG-13. Don't go into Rated R territory.
    3. The game will start on Friday 2:30 pm EST. It will last for about 72 hours meaning it will end at Monday 2:30 pm EST. If you need help with timezones, go here- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
    4. Don't end the story prematurely by having all of the characters get killed off.

BTW, call me Jake.