Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    Oh dear, the green monster rears its ugly head. I don't really see myself in Winter, but here is one area I do. Jealousy is so hard to control with the wrong person, but when Mr. Right shows up the monster becomes a kitten.
    I do believe I'm now doubting Winter will make her 6 year plan happen, but can't wait to see what the future holds.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Poor Jackson. Winter is really being unfair in this situation, though it's been hard on her without Jackson being there.

He's so busy, it's hard for him to give her the attention she needs. He does more for the band than the others which takes time. Communication isn't strong in their relationship.
    Oh my godddd @ the evolution of Jackson's look. He looks AMAZING.

And time jump, yaaay! I was really looking forward to that. Some things really haven't changed, like Winter's control freakiness and temper. Aww, and Jackson seems like he really was on his best behavior and that he couldn't wait to see her! She may end up torpedoing a good thing. But what has Mako been up to, I wonder...? Did she keep her hands off Winter's man? Or did she at least try to poison the well?

Thank you for this update!! I'll just have to sit tight until next time.

I doubt Winter will ever change being a control freak. You will find out about Mako fairly soon.
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Jackson's new look and his pouting pose are just too cute for me!

Oh Winter the trouble with being a Ice Queen is they destroy everything they touch! The harder you try to hold on the deeper your ice shards will pierce is heart don't break it ;):p

Wise words, oh sage! Glad you liked that pose. I've been wanting to have a reason to use it. :smiley:
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Whee for the update!

Now Jackson looks hot! I'm really really hoping Winter doesn't mess things up. They're too good together as a couple. I didn't expect her to be a good match for him, but she's is! It's going to be hard for anyone to fill into her shoes if this goes south.
    I know Lucy is still out there waiting patiently, but Winter is the queen. :smile:

You like Jackson's makeup? He didn't mean to leave it on. He only uses it for performances. His hair is much better now. Plus, his baby face needed that beard. Borrowed those whiskers from Chris. (Whom I'm missing, btw!!) I adore Queen Winter. We shall see if she survives.
    YAY! New update!

Oh no, Winter. I get that your mad, but you're going to blow your six year plan! :(

Poor Winter has already put lots of scratch marks all over her 6 year plan...now, she just wants to hang on to get that ring!
    AllyTod13 wrote: »
    Winter is being a real snotty ice queen. I don't get how people can't just be friends or why Winter has to go and believe gossip sites that everyone knows post lies at the expense of other people. No one should think of their relationship the way the media portrays it.

Well, Winter likes having things go her way...and Jackson not calling much really is one of the reasons she's so mad. The website sent her over the edge.
    Winter. Winter, Winter, Winter -_-

Lol! So true! Sigh...
    Love this, just catch up from near the beginning! Oh poor Jackson..

Awesome! Hopefully, he can salvage this...
    No Winter! You're supposed to melt at the very sound of Jackson's voice and then let him sweep you away with a surprise romantic date! I had plans! :D Hold on Winter, you're almost there! Don't listen to the media!

On another note, I am so proud of Jackson! He's such a good kid! All his friends are "blowing bubbles" and cheating on their girlfriends but Jackson is staying on the right track! Good job, buddy! I love him so much! He's adorable! That pouting pose is too cute honestly <3
    The sights of the gorgeous city comforted me as I walked up another flight. Clarke talked me into getting the largest room since I was the “boss” as he liked to call me. But really, it was because his lazy a*ss didn’t want to trek up all these dam*ned steps.
    This part had me dying! :D:D It reminds me of a friend I know! It's little details like this that really set you apart from all the other writers out there! :) I'm loving this!

You're so right! She should have melted at his voice. Maybe she would have if he would have visited her. Lol! Glad you see him as adorable. I agree! Thank you for the compliment. Means a lot!!
    Winter, Winter, Winter. Take cover everyone because a severe blizzard is in its way! You're supposed to feel flirty and melt away as you listen to Jackson's voice. Be careful what you read, girl, epsecially those tabloids! Just don't listen to the media!

Lol! Yes...a coooold Winter White blizzard...it's about to hit Jackson head on!
    Oh Winter... SMH. As someone who's had the long distance thing for years (thank you military :/ ) you can't just think the worst about your love one. It will only push them into doing what you're insinuating, and guess what, in the end it'll be your fault for pushing them into the arms of another. TRUST is a huge thing in relationships like Winter's and Jackson's. She needs to trust Jackson. At least he's faithful. I feel bad for Celia though, she's going to be plum that she did trust the wrong guy. I am still team Winter...I'm just hoping she stops being such an ice queen to someone that actually loves her! Uhg.

You're right. Manu cheats when he gets high or drunk, although he does love Celia. They will have issues if he keeps it up. Clarke is a full on playboy. That will bite him. Trust is a major issue they will have to work on if they stay together.
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I was never shipping Winter and Jackson. But now I also think they are a good match. If she ever trusts him that is. I am wondering if after this, Jackson will join his band mates with the mind numbing bubbles and someone else will save him. So sad that neither of them know what really happened while he was on tour. Maybe he should have talked to her more. IDK....

You never know if this relationship might put poor Jackson over the edge. We shall see! Another for Team Wintson!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Sarahkay wrote: »
    Oh dear, the green monster rears its ugly head. I don't really see myself in Winter, but here is one area I do. Jealousy is so hard to control with the wrong person, but when Mr. Right shows up the monster becomes a kitten.
    I do believe I'm now doubting Winter will make her 6 year plan happen, but can't wait to see what the future holds.

Interesting thoughts about being really jealous when it's with the wrong person. We shall see if you're correct.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Whee for the update!

Now Jackson looks hot! I'm really really hoping Winter doesn't mess things up. They're too good together as a couple. I didn't expect her to be a good match for him, but she's is! It's going to be hard for anyone to fill into her shoes if this goes south.
    I know Lucy is still out there waiting patiently, but Winter is the queen. :smile:

You like Jackson's makeup? He didn't mean to leave it on. He only uses it for performances. His hair is much better now. Plus, his baby face needed that beard. Borrowed those whiskers from Chris. (Whom I'm missing, btw!!) I adore Queen Winter. We shall see if she survives.

You have such a sweet way to prod me into updating my legacy. Don't worry, working on it. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Whee for the update!

You have such a sweet way to prod me into updating my legacy. Don't worry, working on it. ;)

I could do this:
    Screenshot_56.jpg
    But I'm scared of your whip! :tongue:

Yay for working on it!!! **claps**
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Winteeeeeer!!!! Jacksoooon!! Talk for the maker's sake!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Chapter 2.39

Mako

Jackson was on fire tonight. And it wasn’t even our biggest crowd, but there was something in his voice that sounded...pained. That was what Jackson’s songs were about—pain, anguish, sorrow. If he didn’t really feel it, it wouldn’t come off as authentic. But tonight...yeah. Every agonizing word pierced my soul which made my playing soar.

Screenshot_1395.jpg

It was epic.

Screenshot_1394.jpg

After the set, I pulled Jackson aside and said, “Wow. That was amazing. I could really feel you out there. Keep that up and we’ll be headlining in no time. What’s your deal?”

Sipping his drink, I thought I saw his eyes water. “No deal. Just...I don’t know...” He took another pull.

Reaching my arm out, I said, “Hey, are you okay? Did something happen?”

He only shook his head and said, “I better run to the bathroom before our next set.” He gulped down the last of his soda and jogged downstairs.

Arching my eyebrow, I knew exactly what it had to be. His little ice queen never made it over when we got home as she’d always done in the past. The two were like rabbits, mating whenever they saw each other. I wondered what she did. Maybe my luck had changed and they were finally over. Ever since that prom night fight I’d had with her, Jackson had somehow changed toward me. Before then, we’d always flirt with each other—innocently, but in a fun way. I did that with all the guys in the band, but after that, I couldn’t touch him without getting an earful. Lately, though, little by little he’d let his guard down and we’d become good friends at least. I’d all but tossed the idea out of us ever dating, but...

If a blinding snowfall was coming between them, then I might just be the blazing bonfire Jackson needed.

Screenshot_1407.jpg

A few minutes later, my assumptions had been correct. Jackson was standing beside me, talking about our next songs when I spied little Miss Frozen herself on the arm of a blonde hottie. This was going to be good.

Putting my arm on Jackson, I said, casually, “Jackson, isn’t that your girlfriend over there, hanging all over some frat boy?”

When he glanced toward the door, he hissed, “What the plum?”

Screenshot_1400.jpg

Jackson

I’d been moping around all day trying to figure out why Winter was so mad at me. All my calls went to voicemail. She wasn’t talking to me. It was so frustrating. I would have marched over to her sorority house and forced her to talk if it weren’t for this gig at Rockstarzzz. I’d made a plan to go over once the job was finished and beg her RA to let me talk to her.

But after the first set, I was speaking with Mako when she pointed toward the door. “Jackson, isn’t that your girlfriend over there, hanging all over some frat boy?”

Screenshot_1401.jpg

I wanted to scream. “What the plum?” Is that why she was being so cold to me? Because of him?

Screenshot_1402.jpg

Winter

Celia glared at me. “I don’t think you should be leading guys on when you have a boyfriend, Winter. That’s not right.”

Screenshot_1385.jpg

I smirked. “All’s fair in love and war, sweet friend. If Jackson can play that game, so can I.”

Screenshot_1387.jpg

As if on cue, I heard a soft knock on the door. That would be Victor Landgraab. The hottest guy on campus and rich, he was the dream of every girl in the house. But he only had eyes for me. Plus, he was majoring in business and we had practically every class together. Was it my fault he was a great study partner? And easy on the eyes? So sue me. I’d never given Victor any reason to believe we were more than friends. He knew about Jackson. Everyone knew. I guessed I couldn’t blame the guy for trying. But with this little stunt Jackson pulled with his groupies, I was going to have the last say in the matter.

Jackson’s band was playing at Rockstarzzz tonight and guess who I was going to see him with?

Victor.

Well, that was my plan. All I had to do was ask.

“Come in,” I called.

“Hey, ladies,” he crooned. Oh, that boy had such a deep voice. Maybe it was a little dangerous for me to get too close to him. Paybacks are a b*tch, Jackson, dear.

Screenshot_1386.jpg

He sat down next to me. “You ready to go to the library? I think we should start with our Negotiation Management class. We have a paper due Tuesday.”

Screenshot_1388.jpg

“Victor,” I purred, “what if I said we should change our plans? Want to go out? To Rockstarzzz? I hear their happy hour lasts until 8 PM.”

Screenshot_1391.jpg

He scratched his head. “Isn’t your boyfriend’s band playing there tonight?”

I rolled my lips into a coy bow. “Yeah. So?”

Shrugging, he said, “So...like won’t he get mad? I wouldn’t take you there as just friends, you know.”

Screenshot_1390.jpg

He threw out his gauntlet. What a smart boy. I was liking him more and more.

He thought exactly like me.

Staring straight at him, I sent a message. “I know.”

He snorted, shaking his head. “Okay then. Let’s go after we get in an hour at the library. Can’t let my grades tank over a pretty girl.”

“I’d never let that happen.” Plan Making-Jackson-Jealous was underway!

Screenshot_1389.jpg

Nervous gnats sprang through my stomach, making me shake as we walked, arm in arm into the club. My plan sounded great while I was creating it in my room, but actually putting it into practice was quite another thing. I didn’t want to destroy our relationship, just show Jackson who he was dealing with. I could get any guy I wanted but I only wanted Jackson. He should want me the same way.

But...at the moment, I wasn’t sure how he was going to react. Celia was right. Jackson didn’t like to be manipulated. Was our bond strong enough for him not to tell me to go to h*ll?

Plum.

I wanted to turn around, but it was too late.

Screenshot_1403.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    Yup, it's definitely too late Winter. Sorry, girl, but what comes next you did it to yourself. He never cheated on you, and now...guess what he's going to think....yup. Uhg, and I was hoping for you too!!!
  • Options
    Oh, Winter, this might lead to Mako being pushed into Jackson's arms. On the other hand, Winter Landgraab has quite a nice ring to it. I know you're a practical girl, you can always adjust your plans. Let's hope Jackson won't rearrange Victor's face. That would be a shame.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Yup, it's definitely too late Winter. Sorry, girl, but what comes next you did it to yourself. He never cheated on you, and now...guess what he's going to think....yup. Uhg, and I was hoping for you too!!!

We shall see how Jackson reacts...bad boy vs. frat boy? Or Jackson vs. Winter?
    Oh, Winter, this might lead to Mako being pushed into Jackson's arms. On the other hand, Winter Landgraab has quite a nice ring to it. I know you're a practical girl, you can always adjust your plans. Let's hope Jackson won't rearrange Victor's face. That would be a shame.

Winter Landgraab...does sound nice. And their nooboos would make for some gorgeous seeds for next gen...but we shall see! Oh, and you're right...it would be criminal for that pretty face of Victor's to suffer under Jackson's fists...ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Winter definitely shot herself in the foot. Or maybe she shot her six-year plan in the...second year? At this point, if she and Jackson call it quits, she has only herself to blame. Though I'm curious if the jealousy tactic will work, or if it'll just cause more drama that no one needs. (Or both.) And yeah, Winter and Victor would have such gorgeous nooboos...but then again, so would Winter and Jackson! I think Mako is going to take this golden opportunity if it presents itself, though.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    *Delurks*
    Aaw, I'm still rootin' for Luci :D
    Awesome story, by the way! :)<3
    *relurks*
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited February 2017
    Love those metaphors <3 Couldn't have said it better myself.

Such interesting development Winter how smart of you to already have a potential rebound guy and a very handsome one at that ;) I approve! But if your going to be the hunter never get caught in your own trap!

Jackson I hope you're not seeing red cause if you harm Victor it shows no personal growth in two years if you're still making the same mistakes. To I condone Winter's manipulation trait a little cause it's entertaining to watch, but that doesn't make it right. Don't give her a reason to break up with you, give her a reason to regret thinking of even considering to end things, wait till she's all sorry and what not then break up with her! >:)

Sadly I think I'm the only one who wants to see the ice queen get shattered :D

In other news 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Victor is gorgeous! <3
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Winter, you just dug your own grave when you made the plan, and now you're burying yourself. I liked you, but I really hope you get what you deserve. Over some stupid post online...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited February 2017
    "If Jackson can play that game, so can I.”

Ooh, Winter. Look at you go with Victor. I don't know how Jackson will react to all this. I guess it's time to spin the Wheel of Misfortune! Either Jackson will pick a fight with Victor and Winter or he will calmly deal with this. Who knows?
    Post edited by Simslover163 on
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wow Pammiechick love Jackson's look he is so handsome! <3 I do believe Winter has made a mistake going to see Jackson with Victor! I'm happily waiting for their breakup! >:) Winter will look great with Victor and he has money so she just needs to change her six year plan to him, with a few adjustments. Still rooting for Luci and Jackson! <3

Pammiechick I plan on reading the collaboration story soon! Excited to read all the different ways it goes! Thank for sharing! :)
  • Options
    AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    The drama llama has struck the story!
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    Okay, I understand being a bad b*itch and making your own way, but Winter has gone from manipulative to straight-up vindictive. The ship I built has downsized from a submarine to a measly pedal boat. Giiiiirrrrrlll.
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    WINTER!!
    We were rooting for you! :s

But still, gotta love the drama in @pammiechick's writing.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Winter definitely shot herself in the foot. Or maybe she shot her six-year plan in the...second year? At this point, if she and Jackson call it quits, she has only herself to blame. Though I'm curious if the jealousy tactic will work, or if it'll just cause more drama that no one needs. (Or both.) And yeah, Winter and Victor would have such gorgeous nooboos...but then again, so would Winter and Jackson! I think Mako is going to take this golden opportunity if it presents itself, though.

Mako is standing by like a vulture eyeing a dead squirrel. ;) Hoping to get out the chapter today, but most likely won't happen until Saturday.
    *Delurks*
    Aaw, I'm still rootin' for Luci :D
    Awesome story, by the way! :)<3
    *relurks*

Welcome! Got you down for Team Luckson. ;) She is still out there, although she's very far away, going to school in Windenburg. Thank you for your kind words. SO glad you like my story!
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Love those metaphors <3 Couldn't have said it better myself.

Such interesting development Winter how smart of you to already have a potential rebound guy and a very handsome one at that ;) I approve! But if your going to be the hunter never get caught in your own trap!

Jackson I hope you're not seeing red cause if you harm Victor it shows no personal growth in two years if you're still making the same mistakes. To I condone Winter's manipulation trait a little cause it's entertaining to watch, but that doesn't make it right. Don't give her a reason to break up with you, give her a reason to regret thinking of even considering to end things, wait till she's all sorry and what not then break up with her! >:)

Sadly I think I'm the only one who wants to see the ice queen get shattered :D

In other news plum Victor is gorgeous! <3

Victor and Winter look so great together...we shall see what happens! Winter is having a moment of self doubt...which is never good. Love your advice to Jackson. Too bad he is ridiculously in love that he can't think straight. ;)

So...are you Team Luckson? Team Majack? Team Nooboo? :tongue:
    Winter, you just dug your own grave when you made the plan, and now you're burying yourself. I liked you, but I really hope you get what you deserve. Over some plum post online...

LOL! She did dig a grave. Let's see if she gets buried! :tongue:
    "If Jackson can play that game, so can I.”

Ooh, Winter. Look at you go with Victor. I don't know how Jackson will react to all this. I guess it's time to spin the Wheel of Misfortune! Either Jackson will pick a fight with Victor and Winter or he will calmly deal with this. Who knows?

You are definitely right. One of those two scenarios will happen!!! :)
    haswh wrote: »
    Wow Pammiechick love Jackson's look he is so handsome! <3 I do believe Winter has made a mistake going to see Jackson with Victor! I'm happily waiting for their breakup! >:) Winter will look great with Victor and he has money so she just needs to change her six year plan to him, with a few adjustments. Still rooting for Luci and Jackson! <3

Pammiechick I plan on reading the collaboration story soon! Excited to read all the different ways it goes! Thank for sharing! :)

Glad you like his look! I really love his tattoos. They're my favorite part of his transformation. Winter is not thinking straight. This relationship is very hard on her. So you're team Luckson? That relationship needs a boost as she's in college in Windenburg and the two haven't talked this whole time...but we shall see!

Hope you like A Stroll in Forgotten Hollow. It was a fun story to write--very silly. Ha!
    AllyTod13 wrote: »
    The drama llama has struck the story!

Drama llama...ha!!! ;)
    Okay, I understand being a bad b*itch and making your own way, but Winter has gone from manipulative to straight-up vindictive. The ship I built has downsized from a submarine to a measly pedal boat. Giiiiirrrrrlll.

Winter has lost her mind for the moment. Even she feels it. Lol...a pedal boat. That is capsizable. ;)
    WINTER!!
    We were rooting for you! :s

But still, gotta love the drama in @pammiechick's writing.

Have you jumped ship? She might need a cheerleader for next episode. >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    **warning** Mature content

Chapter 2.40

Jackson

I didn’t even remember how I got between them. All I knew I was talking with Mako and then I was on them, blinded by shock.

Jerking the a*sshole’s arm away from Winter, I said, “What the plum, dude. Get away from my girlfriend.”

Screenshot_1404.jpg

“I’ll get away if she tells me to, otherwise...”

“Victor, please,” Winter said, sadly. “It’s okay. I’ll only be a moment.”

Screenshot_1405.jpg

I stared at her, glaring. “So, he’s the reason you’re not talking to me? What are you doing? Plumming him?”

“No...he’s just a friend.”

“Yeah? And you always hang all over your friends like that?”

“What about you? I saw you with your groupies. Don’t lie to me and say you’re not plumming them behind my back.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I saw those pictures of you online. Don’t try to deny it. Just get away from me, Jackson!”

Screenshot_1408.jpg

She pushed me, but before she could get away, I grabbed her arm. “Get back here, Winter. You’re not making sense. I haven’t been with any groupies.”

Winter jerked her arm out of my grasp and pointed. “I saw!” she hissed. “You were cuddling on the couch at some club in Windenburg. You’re such a liar!”

Screenshot_1412.jpg

I held her wrist so she couldn’t stab me with her finger again. “I am not. I didn’t do anything with anyone. Honest. I don’t know what you saw but I wouldn’t do that to you. Stop acting like a jealous b*tch!”

Screenshot_1414.jpg

She slapped me hard. “Don’t ever call me names, Jackson.”

Screenshot_1415.jpg

My cheek stung as guilty feelings poured over me. I reached my hand out to her and said, “I-I’m sorry, babe. I didn’t mean to call you that. I just wish you’d trust me.”

Screenshot_1417.jpg

Voice quivering, she said, “And I wish you’d act like my boyfriend. Why did you have to hang around those girls?”

My mind swirled, trying to figure out what she was talking about. Maybe she saw some promo pics? God, I had to be more careful. Pulling her toward me, I stroked her shoulders. The tension in her eased a bit. “I’m sorry. Maybe you saw some pictures I posed for a local magazine. There were two models, but we sat for a few shots, nothing more. I don’t even know them. They aren’t groupies. I guess I should have told you about it, but I had no clue the American press would use them.”

I whispered in her ear, “I promise. That’s all it was. I love you, Angel. I wouldn’t cheat on you.”

Screenshot_1418.jpg

Suddenly, her shoulders shook as she started crying.

“Oh, baby, I’m so sorry you thought that.” I turned her around as she put her hands in her face.

“I can’t do this, Jackson. It’s so hard with you being away all the time.”

Screenshot_1420.jpg

“Baby, I know it’s hard. It’s hard on me, too. You know? I hate being away from you. I’m going to have a break in a month and then I’ll be home for a while. At least three months.” I rubbed her arms and whispered in her ear, “You can’t give up on us. I don’t know what I’d do without you. I love you so much.”

Screenshot_1421.jpg

Sniffling, she nodded as I clung to her, rocking her, trying to calm her down. “Hey...you know what? I’ll talk to the bar owner and see if we can boogie out of here early. Okay?”

She wiped her tears and gave me a weak smile. “Yeah. I’d like that.”

“That’s my girl.” I hugged her, so thankful it was all a misunderstanding. I hated the thought of her being with that guy. I noticed he’d left. But a part of me was nervous about him. She might worry about groupies, but it looked like I might need to worry about Mr. Fratboy. I didn’t trust him.

After the gig, Winter and I fell into each other’s arms, making love, slow and tender. I wanted to show her how much I loved her. I’d never even want another girl.

Screenshot_1425.jpg

She was my angel. My world.

Screenshot_1424.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Wow, that went much differently than I expected! I guess they've both matured a bit--though it seems like Jackson did more so than Winter. They really do seem to care about each other, at least--or else Winter wouldn't get so mad and Jackson wouldn't fight so hard to keep her.

Also: :o They sure are good at making up, or at least they seem to enjoy that more than fighting. ;)

Still, they're not in the clear yet. Can't wait to find out what happens to their relationship.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited February 2017
    The Wheel of Misfortune says that Jackson will deal with this situation calmly. Ding ding! Looks like he did after Winter slapped him, aka the wake up call. I'm glad he and Winter didn't break into a massive fight. They truly are meant for each other and I look forward to seeing what will happen with them next!
    Post edited by Simslover163 on
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Too answer your previous question I'm team nooboos all the way! :D

So this what I get from this there's always one person in a relationship that loves more. It's fine until the person whose loving the most figures it out and wants the other person to step up to their level. Which they more ham likely won't

They both believe they are that person however it's clearly Winter since she's been pinning after Jackson longer than he has had feelings for her. Also she made some who personal compromises.

1. His new look! I think it's great and all but to change so drastically in a couple of hours without warning is a little selfish.
    2. Then the tour. You say you're going to college then decide you're going on tour and you dont say anything until the cats already out of the bag.

Also a big problem is the reason Winter is so paranoid is because she knows although it may seem natural now the relationship was coherenced. So she spends a lot of time wonder in Jackson's feelings are even authentic.

So what do I say about all this I'm just waiting for those nooboos :D
  • Options
    I'll have to take a look at all new pose packs next time for possible hints on how the drama in Day & Knight will be resolved. :D
    I'm happy there was no break up. I think Victor is going to be a little hurt that Winter used him that way so Jackson doesn't need to worry. Not at the moment at least. But maybe later after and if they get married, Jackson will be on tour all the time and Winter gets lonely... she might remember good old Victor. :)
    Btw. Was Victor born ingame or was he created?
    heffners_orig.jpg