Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Hooray for the move to Wordpress and loving the banner!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    So nice picture! <3 I don't care where you moved, it's most important I can read your stories ;)
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oh such a nice happy family photo <3 Hopefully for at least some time after all that chaos :D Congrats for moving, and while I don't have wordpress I will be completely satisfied to follow here and on tumblr
    Fast? It was the second longest gen...
    Wilder wasn't TOO suspicious until the Bambinos hit. Then, yeah...everyone was thinking our nice Wilder couldn't be dirty.

August will set up his own private detective agency. There isn't an FBI office near Brindleton Bay. It's too small of a town. Beau will start his own hairdressing studio. You will hear more about this in the beginning chapters. (Maybe the first one, I believe.)

Um... it was? It sure didn't feel that way, but that's a good thing? It would have been awful if it was boring and long, wouldn't it.
    Whoa. Private detective agency. My.

Also, I missed the love/hate question due to not reading any comments at that time lol.
    For love I would say Amber. She has just invested herself so much into Etoile although she knew for her behavior and still, she was so loyal. And goodness she has deserved all the love she can get for what happened with Ethan :|
    Hate is more difficult though. It is hard to really hate a character when they're not being completely irrational or just downright disgusting and the only cases the first one really applies to are Wilder in the end and Etoile still a bit? But I wouldn't claim to really hate any of them.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Glad I can finally follow you on WP. <3 Can't wait for next gen!
    uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Dark WitcHazard: And so ends the Golden reign of the Blonde Days! Thanks to Lexie the Days will be embracing the Dark side! Hahahahaha! Bring on the mayhem! >:)

Yes. So long, blondies. Wah... :bawling:
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Love the banner and so happy you are moving to Wordpress! I will jump over and follow!

Thank you!! <3
    Hooray for the move to Wordpress and loving the banner!

Waves to fellow WP-er!

And thanks. You mean the banner here or the banner on WP? This one here will only last until Lexie reaches teen...then I'll put up the real banner.

So nice picture! <3 I don't care where you moved, it's most important I can read your stories ;)

Thank you!!! <3<3<3 Aww... :smiley:

Oh such a nice happy family photo <3 Hopefully for at least some time after all that chaos :D Congrats for moving, and while I don't have wordpress I will be completely satisfied to follow here and on tumblr
    Fast? It was the second longest gen...
    Wilder wasn't TOO suspicious until the Bambinos hit. Then, yeah...everyone was thinking our nice Wilder couldn't be dirty.

August will set up his own private detective agency. There isn't an FBI office near Brindleton Bay. It's too small of a town. Beau will start his own hairdressing studio. You will hear more about this in the beginning chapters. (Maybe the first one, I believe.)

Um... it was? It sure didn't feel that way, but that's a good thing? It would have been awful if it was boring and long, wouldn't it.
    Whoa. Private detective agency. My.

Also, I missed the love/hate question due to not reading any comments at that time lol.
    For love I would say Amber. She has just invested herself so much into Etoile although she knew for her behavior and still, she was so loyal. And goodness she has deserved all the love she can get for what happened with Ethan :|
    Hate is more difficult though. It is hard to really hate a character when they're not being completely irrational or just downright disgusting and the only cases the first one really applies to are Wilder in the end and Etoile still a bit? But I wouldn't claim to really hate any of them.

Hee hee...it felt long to me!

So glad you didn't feel hatred toward anyone...that was a feat in itself!
    Cool new banner!

Thank you!!! <3:smiley:
    Glad I can finally follow you on WP. <3 Can't wait for next gen!

I have you to thank for kicking my butt. Glad you did!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Dark WitcHazard: And so ends the Golden reign of the Blonde Days! Thanks to Lexie the Days will be embracing the Dark side! Hahahahaha! Bring on the mayhem! >:)

Well they had Sith two gens ago so about time! :lol:
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited April 2018
    Haven't commented much lately, but I still kept reading and enjoying the story. :)

And now to resume my thoughts on the ending of this Gen:
    Beaugust <3 (hope they'll be okay).
    And then Briar and Lexie. Tbh Beau is my favorite Blackwell sibling, but August having a kid with Briar, well I love that too! :blush:

Glad that Ethan is not the murderer, though I could imagine him having become an errand boy doing the dirty work for the big bosses. But that wouldn't necessarily make him the murderer. He would have been really deep in then already as a teen. And well, his slick looks made him believable as a bad guy.
    And then Wilder, having a connection to the Bambino's was bad news of course, but who could have thought him as a bad dude as a teen. But yeah, sometimes it comes from the people you least suspect...

And good luck with moving the complete story to Wordpress. As long as I can read/follow it I'll be happy. :)
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    Sassie wrote: »
    Haven't commented much lately, but I still kept reading and enjoying the story. :)

And now to resume my thoughts on the ending of this Gen:
    Beaugust <3 (hope they'll be okay).
    And then Briar and Lexie. Tbh Beau is my favorite Blackwell sibling, but August having a kid with Briar, well I love that too! :blush:

Glad that Ethan is not the murderer, though I could imagine him having become an errand boy doing the dirty work for the big bosses. But that wouldn't necessarily make him the murderer. He would have been really deep in then already as a teen. And well, his slick looks made him believable as a bad guy.
    And then Wilder, having a connection to the Bambino's was bad news of course, but who could have thought him as a bad dude as a teen. But yeah, sometimes it comes from the people you least suspect...

And good luck with moving the complete story to Wordpress. As long as I can read/follow it I'll be happy. :)

Glad to see you here!

Aww...Beaugust. Let's all hope for the best. (But DRAMA is what this genre is...so... :naughty: )

I'm so glad you liked little Lexie as Brigust's daughter! <3
    I think you're right about Ethan, although it didn't work out that way. And yeah...it's those people you least expect. Wilder is a bit older than the rest of the gang. At that time of August's teen years, he was Ashton's older brother (Ashton was Beau's boyfriend). He was 20 at the time when the teens were 17. I think it may have been mentioned once, but I realize I should have made mention about that in the story again once he showed back on the scene.

And thanks for the luck! I'm pretty excited for the move over. I think weebly is prettier (I like how the pictures look better over there,) but the stats and ease of placing pics, etc. was harder. Looking forward to updating there.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Welcome to the dark side, Pamazon; weebly might have prettier pics, but WP has better cookies :cookie:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg

Just wanted to tell everyone that the download page has been updated. If you missed some freebies or you want some Jackson poster nostalgia in your sims' home, you can get it all here. Hit the pic for the link:

qAEiWe8.png

There will be more cc for Gen 5. Lots of Heartthrob stuff. ;)

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Just wanted to tell everyone that the download page has been updated. If you missed some freebies or you want some Jackson poster nostalgia in your sims' home, you can get it all here. Hit the pic for the link:

qAEiWe8.png

I was just going to ask if you still had the Jackson and Llama Kings stuff around. I need it for future chapters in my own story :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member

qAEiWe8.png

<3 Fun!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Awe now I miss Jackson all over again! <3<3 Loving your new set up on word press! <3
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Awe now I miss Jackson all over again! <3<3 Loving your new set up on word press! <3

I miss him too! :bawling:
    I can't believe August is his grandson, omg where does the time go??
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »

And Lexie is Shiv's granddaughter! (And Jackson's great-granddaughter!) I miss Jackson too!!
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    WagonFruit wrote: »

And Lexie is Shiv's granddaughter! (And Jackson's great-granddaughter!) I miss Jackson too!!

Yup...where does the time fly? :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I am now all caught up! And just in time for Gen 5 :heart: What a whirlwind binge!!!! Loved it all :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    I am now all caught up! And just in time for Gen 5 :heart: What a whirlwind binge!!!! Loved it all :heart:

Wow! Applause! You’ve caught up just in time!

So glad you liked it! <3

(And cool new banner you’re sporting for your next gen!!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    Hey so I need the discord server link thanks my frendos
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
    Wralai wrote: »
    Hey so I need the discord server link thanks my frendos

Here it is: https://discord.gg/Ytr6kmG
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    I'm caught up! I'm caught up! I did it, Pammie!!! OMG and the story. I was sucked in last night and totally binged from chapter 20 to the end of August's gen last night. Soooooo good. So many feelings I had. Gah. I love the mystery and everything. Cannot wait for Gen 5, and I love that you moved to WP. I've been using WP for years, it's the only place I blog now.
    I'm caught up! I'm caught up! I did it, Pammie!!! OMG and the story. I was plum in last night and totally binged from chapter 20 to the end of August's gen last night. Soooooo good. So many feelings I had. Gah. I love the mystery and everything. Cannot wait for Gen 5, and I love that you moved to WP. I've been using WP for years, it's the only place I blog now.

Hooray!

So glad you liked it! And you don’t have long to wait for the next chapter. Tomorrow is the day! Trying to get ahead as I’m moving soon and will have to take a sims break.

And yes, I’m on WP. I really like some of the perks and lots of people are on there. Makes it easy to follow. Hoping you’re coming back soon. I miss Derick and the gang!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's Generation FIVE!

So glad to get this started, guys!

Enjoy!

Jel0dho.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Wooh! I wrote out my full thoughts on WP (yay! That was exciting to be able to do ;) ) But I came here to do a celebratory “yay, new blog and new gen!” Post :smiley:

Looking forward to Lexie’s story :heart: I already love her (and feel a little bad for her too).
    snvAF3B.png