Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Scheise! Scheise! Scheise! Don't trust that girl, Alex! She will hurt you!

Thanks for the great chapters, now I'll work a D think of Alex and Knight ;)

Hearing you swaering in German is really amusing but I thought the same :D

Verfickte Scheiße nochmal. :D
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Marialein wrote: »

Ja, ich stimme :D<3 It's great we thought the same, @Marialein :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

Lol! I'm going to have to put this in my characters vocabulary so I don't have to use the asterisk. Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member

Lol! I'm going to have to put this in my characters vocabulary so I don't have to use the asterisk. Ha!

If you need a list I will write you one. We have a lot of swearing words, but we use the English swear words as well ;)

If you need a list I will write you one. We have a lot of swearing words, but we use the English swear words as well ;)

Then it will not be difficult to swear for me in Germany :D
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Oh, this is soo good. Everyone has their plans, things get complicated. I'm looking forward to finally finding out what exactly Kinght wants. :smile: Where does Bri fit into all this I wonder.
    Anyway, can't wait for the next update. Great work on all those screenshots, btw.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Doesn't she look all lovely. I bet she's vile imside.

As for Alex... Well, the whole "mom didn't approve of how I was versus how I was supposed to be" thing definitely seems to go with why Knight seems attracted to Alex.
    edited September 2016
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    As for Alex... Well, the whole "mom didn't approve of how I was versus how I was supposed to be" thing definitely seems to go with why Knight seems attracted to Alex.

Why do you think so? Just curious to know! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Oh, this is soo good. Everyone has their plans, things get complicated. I'm looking forward to finally finding out what exactly Kinght wants. :smile: Where does Bri fit into all this I wonder.
    Anyway, can't wait for the next update. Great work on all those screenshots, btw.

You will find out about how Bri fits later although it may be a while...as for Knight's intentions, you will find out next chapter!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited September 2016
    Chapter 1.11

Alex

As we strolled down the street to the movie theater, I tried not to make eye contact with Chiandra. First of all, she was ridiculously gorgeous, but second of all, I didn’t feel comfortable. At all. I’d never been on a date with a woman. And the only reason I was here with her now was to get back at Knight. But he didn’t care. I decided to end the date right there.

Screenshot_398.jpg

Suddenly, I heard Chiandra say, “Oh, plum. What the h*ll is he doing here?”

Glancing over to where she looked, my muscles tensed.

Screenshot_397.jpg

About 50 yards away, Knight stopped in the middle of the street, watching us.

Screenshot_399.jpg

His eyes locked on mine, making me feel like I’d just got caught cheating. But why should I feel that way? We had one date and it didn’t end well. I was allowed to go out with whomever I wanted.

Screenshot_400.jpg

“Come on, Alex,” Chiandra said, pulling my arm. “Don’t give that plumhole the time of day. Let’s go.”

But I couldn’t move.

Screenshot_401.jpg

Marching over to me, Knight dragged me away from Chiandra. “What the h*ll, Alex? Why did you walk out on our date last night? And now you’re here with Chiandra?”

Screenshot_402.jpg

I could tell from his face he was hurt. Maybe I’d made a huge mistake. “I-I thought you were playing me. It looked that way with Chiandra staring at us.”

Knight squeezed my arm. “You’re so wrong. I wanted to kiss you. I had no idea Chiandra was even there. Why can’t you believe that?”

Sincerity was written all over his face. I felt like such an id*iot. “I-I’m sorry.”

Screenshot_403.jpg

“You can make it up to me tonight.” Putting his arm around me, he started to walk away.

“Wait, you plumhole,” Chiandra cried. “What do you think you’re doing with my date?”

“He’s my boyfriend, Chiandra,” Knight said, not looking at her. “Leave Alex alone.”

Shocked, I looked away, not knowing what to do, but happy to hear what Knight had said. I’d been called someone’s boyfriend a lot lately, but this time, I liked it.

Screenshot_404.jpg

Knight

I’d wrestled with my feelings for Alex all day, and I came to one conclusion. I didn’t care if he was a guy.

I needed to be with him.

When he wasn’t at his garage, his sister told me he was out with Chiandra. I couldn’t believe that sk*ank tried to steal him from me. But I knew what she didn’t. He wasn’t like me. He doesn’t like women so I figured if I found him, I might be able to get him back. And thankfully, he wasn’t too mad at me.

“Do you want to walk around here? I’ve always liked this place.” I stared into Alex’s blue eyes, melting into them. When I was with him it was like we were the only people around.

Screenshot_407.jpg

“Are you sure you don’t want to go to the skate park? My garage is down the street and I could pick up my board. I’ve got an extra one, too.”

Was he kidding? It was a full moon and this park was for lovers. I laughed. He was so shy now. I didn’t get it, but I thought I’d tease him.

Screenshot_406.jpg

Grabbing him hard, I went in for a kiss, but he pulled back from me. He was so strong. I liked that. Dating a man was so different. “What?” I asked. “You don’t want me to kiss you?”

Screenshot_410.jpg

“Not like that, Knight.” His eyebrows furrowed as he stormed away, but I wouldn’t let him go.

Wrapping my arms around him, I used all my weight to stop him. “Hey...I was kidding. Don’t be like that.”

Screenshot_408.jpg

“Come on,” I whispered into his ear, then I kissed his neck. His muscles relaxed and he turned around.

As he inched his face closer to mine, my heart sped up in anticipation. I took in his beautiful features. His long eyelashes, pretty upturned nose, full lips. Our kiss was gentle, soft and warm then it deepened. I got lost in him at that moment.

Screenshot_411.jpg

After we kissed for a while, I ushered him to one of the benches. I needed to talk about our relationship. It was so new to me, but I also wanted to make sure Alex understood me.

Taking his hand, I said, “You know back at the movie theater when you were with Chiandra, I said you were my boyfriend. Is that okay with you?”

“Is that what you really want, Knight? I’m different from what you usually date.”

Screenshot_422.jpg

He was referring to Chiandra. And that is exactly why I liked Alex so much. But not just because he was different but because he was the best person I’d ever met. I could trust him. “I’ve never been more sure, Alex. But you’re going to have to help me. I’m not used to this kind of relationship. I might step on your toes. I’m used to leading.”

Placing his other hand on mine, he searched for my eyes. “I don’t mind if you lead.”

Screenshot_423.jpg

Feeling him shake under my hands, I moved closer and kissed him. I could feel the hard muscles in his back as I pulled him even nearer to me. Delighting in the warm urgency of his tongue, I knew with all my heart that I needed Alex. We kissed like that beneath a blanket of stars and a full moon.

Screenshot_418.jpg

Alex

I couldn’t believe Knight and I were together. Making out in the most romantic setting. 24 hours ago, I would have bet all the money I had something like this would never happen.

Knight sat between my legs, looking up at me. “How come you’re so beautiful? I can’t stop staring at you.”

His words made me blush. No boyfriend had ever complimented me the way he did. I didn’t know what to say.

“Does that make you feel embarrassed?” he asked.

I smiled. “No. It makes me feel good.”

Screenshot_414.jpg

We walked around the park as a gentle breeze swirled around us. Strolling over a bridge, Knight stopped and wrapped his hands around my waist. I bent my knees and sank into him. He felt so good to me. I didn’t want the night to end.

“Where do you see yourself in five years?” he asked. It was an out of the blue question and caught me off guard.

“Why do you ask?”

He kissed my ear, sending shivers down my neck and I snuggled closer. His deep voice rumbled in my ear. “I see myself with you in five years. Does that sound scary to you?”

I closed my eyes then opened them, staring at the glowing full moon. “No. I see the same thing. I have a connection with you I’ve never had before. It’s crazy.”

He squeezed my arms. “I’m glad. We’ll need to talk about things then. I don’t want to mislead you. Getting mixed up with me could cause problems because of my legacy. I have to produce an heir.”

Screenshot_430.jpg

My stomach plunged making me feel sick.
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I had very stressful day today (I left my work as after few weeks I'm moving in Germany), so I was waiting so much for this new chapter :) I always think of Alex and Knight, now they are my favorites and I'm so in love with this story <3:blush: And now I am happy seeing them together, although I know they'll have to fight for their love... Chiara will not give up and she'll try to seduce Alex and don't forget Knight's uncle. I'm not sure he'll tolerate Knight's new love :/ But I believe in them, they are meant to be together :)
    Thank you, @pammiechick! Now I'll go to German classes being happy :)
    edited September 2016
    I had very stressful day today (I left my work as after few weeks I'm moving in Germany), so I was waiting so much for this new chapter :) I always think of Alex and Knight, now they are my favorites and I'm so in love with this story <3:blush: And now I am happy seeing them together, although I know they'll have to fight for their love... Chiara will not give up and she'll try to seduce Alex and don't forget Knight's uncle. I'm not sure he'll tolerate Knight's new love :/ But I believe in them, they are meant to be together :)

Oh, I'm so glad this made you happy, especially since you had a stressful day!! <3 You're right that there are choppy waters ahead for them, but hopefully, you'll hang in there! :kissing_heart:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Oh, I'm so glad this made you happy, especially since you had a stressful day!! <3 You're right that there are choppy waters ahead for them, but hopefully, you'll hang in there! :kissing_heart:

Yeah, I hang in there and I like it ;)
    edited September 2016
    Chapter 1.12

Alex

When I got home, it was 6 am and the sun was rising. Knight and I stayed out all night talking and gazing at the stars. Well, we did some kissing, too. I smiled thinking about what a perfect night it was.

Screenshot_432.jpg

Pulling out a pan to make scrambled eggs, I heard a moan behind me. “Do you honestly realize what time it is, Alex? That must have been some date with Chiandra.”

Screenshot_435.jpg

Beaming, I said, “I wasn’t with Chiandra. Knight picked me up last night and we spent the night together.”

She grimaced. “Knight? The biggest Richardson plumhole since Kyle. Are you kidding me?”

Screenshot_436.jpg

Going back to the eggs, I explained, “He’s not a plumhole. He’s great. And he likes me so get used to it.”

“How can you say that? He’s Knight Richardson, the biggest d*uche in Oasis Springs. The guy who threatened to punch you out because you didn’t have his car ready. The j*erk who wanted to pay you to be his fake boyfriend. Wake up!”

Screenshot_434.jpg

“I’m totally awake. Can’t you just be happy for me and let it go?”

Screenshot_433.jpg

Grabbing a serving, my sister went on with her tirade. “I can’t believe you would listen to his slithering snake of a tongue. I’ve heard Kyle talk about him. He chases anything in a dress and now he’s going after you.”

Her words weren’t going to shake my good mood. She didn’t know him. Her information was from his j*erk brother. And yeah, Knight did act badly to me at first but he apologized. “So what? You don’t understand our connection, Bri. It’s different from anyone I’ve ever been with.”

Screenshot_437.jpg

We ate in silence for a while as silverware clinked the plates. Me with a smile that couldn’t contain itself and Bri sulking.

Screenshot_438.jpg

Bri’s next question pierced my bubble. “Have you told him yet?”

I stopped eating. “No...I figured I’d do that soon, though.”

Screenshot_444.jpg

“Oh my gosh, Alex! What are you thinking?” She flopped her head down.

Screenshot_440.jpg

“I-I’m going to tell him...soon...I guess. I have to sooner or later but...”

Screenshot_443.jpg

“But what? Do you think he’s a horrible person like Mom? If that’s the case then why are you with him?”

Screenshot_442.jpg

“It’s just that I know when I tell him, it will change things, and I’m not ready for that right now. Can’t I just enjoy us the way we are? I’ve never had a guy treat me like he does. He cherishes me. He treats me special. I don’t want to blow that.”

Screenshot_447.jpg

My sister stared me down. “If he likes you the way you think he does, he won’t leave you no matter what. And if he’s like Mom who bolts when things get hard, then he’s a plum you don’t need in your life.”

Screenshot_450.jpg

I hated it when my sister made sense. Bri was right. I had to tell him. That thought scared the p*iss out of me.

Screenshot_449.jpg

Knight

“If that’s all you have for me, I’ve got a date waiting,” I said. My father droned on about business way too much and besides, I couldn’t get Alex out of my mind. I had to see him today. Who worked on a Sunday anyway?

“It better not be with that guy,” Pops said.

Screenshot_452.jpg

I stopped. It was now or never to tell Pops how serious I was about Alex.

Seeing the resolve on my expression, my father got up and met with me face to face. “You’re crazy. He’s a man.”

“I’ve never been more sane. I’m in love with him.”

Screenshot_461.jpg

Pops spluttered, “W-What about the legacy? What about an heir? Are you going to throw that all away because you’re experimenting? Grow up, Knight. This is your life we’re talking about.”

Screenshot_458.jpg

“I don’t care about the legacy. If we can’t work it out, you can give it to Kyle. I’ll step down.”

Screenshot_463.jpg

“Kyle isn’t half the person you are. No. He cannot be heir.”

I pulled my hands through my hair, sighing. “M-Maybe we could use a surrogate in the future, but that’s so far down the road. We’re not at the stage of talking about this yet. Just leave me alone about it, okay?”

Screenshot_466.jpg

Staring down at the ground, Pops said, “Fine. If this is what you really want. But since he’s such a part of your life, he must be a part of the business. I want him as a bodyguard. He’s not as small as you let on. He’s almost your size. And if he’s a pro fighter then we need him. I’ll look the other way about your relationship if you bring him in.”

Screenshot_455.jpg

Fury shot through my veins. “You will leave Alex out of this! He can be with me and not be a part of what we do. He has his MMA which could really catapult him nationally. I want him to concentrate on that. Don’t you DARE touch him! Got it?”

Screenshot_457.jpg

Pops smiled wickedly. “Okay, Knight. Have it your way.”

Screenshot_467.jpg

When Pops conceded quickly like that, I knew he wasn’t going to leave him alone. The only thing left for me to do was to warn Alex. I didn’t want my father to turn him into a thug. I could only hope I could protect him.

Marco

“You asked for me, sir?” I said. It was a rare thing that Antonio Richardson himself called on me for anything. I was a grunt in the business at the moment, hoping to rise in the ranks. But because I’d been best friends with Knight since third grade, Antonio liked to keep his distance.

Screenshot_470.jpg

“Hello, Marco, so glad to see you. We should really go out for cigars sometime. I feel like I haven’t seen you much since you graduated college.”

I hated cigars, but if it got me closer to him, I’d smoke crack. “Of course. I’d like that.”

Screenshot_469.jpg

“I’ve heard great things from Knight about your detective skills. I’d like you to dig up any information you can on Alex Day.”

That name struck me hard. It was very strange to see Knight with a guy. There had never been any indication he liked men from when we were teens. He was the last person on earth I’d ever suspect. “That’s Knight’s boyfriend, right?”

“Yes, it seems he’s a professional fighter, and I’d like to know what type of person he is. Whether or not we could trust him to join our organization. Do you think you could help me out?”

Screenshot_471.jpg

I arched an eyebrow. First of all, I didn’t want to pry into Knight’s personal life. It would pi*ss him off. And secondly, I didn’t want someone else to compete with me in the business. We had way too many guys competing for positions as it was. “Do you think that’s such a good idea? Knight will be furious if he finds out.”

Screenshot_474.jpg

The old man laughed. “Then don’t let him find out. Got it?”

Screenshot_478.jpg

I sighed, staring at the big boss. I did not want to do this. I felt like I was a traitor to Knight.

Grinning as if he could read my thoughts, he added, “I will make you an executive of intelligence if you do a good job for me, Marco. I can tell you are savvy, and I know I can trust you. It would mean a lot to me. A personal favor, eh?”

“Yes, sir.” I gave a curt nod then turned around. I could only hope Knight wouldn’t get wind of me poking around Alex. But if he was in the MMA, Alex should have a Wikipedia page on him. I could start there.

Screenshot_476.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    LOL. What a way to impress your beloved, Knight.
    I love them together.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Another update, awesome!
    Poor Alex. He must be under a curse of interesting times.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    LOL. What a way to impress your beloved, Knight.
    I love them together.

They are a special couple. Knight did a good job.
    Another update, awesome!
    Poor Alex. He must be under a curse of interesting times.

I think you're right. He's never had so much attention! And it's not all good.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Thanks for a double update, @pammiechick! <3 I read it two times - before going to sleep and in the morning :D Alex really needs protection, all are too curious about him :/
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Aaah! They're so cute together <3 Though I'm not gonna lie, if somebody told me they want to be with me in five year's time on one of our first dates, I'd either freak out or think they're full of plum.

Knight's father worries me. I hope nothing bad happens to Alex.
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Aaah! They're so cute together <3 Though I'm not gonna lie, if somebody told me they want to be with me in five year's time on one of our first dates, I'd either freak out or think they're full of plum.

Ha! Right...but this is on sim time atm...

One of my friends' husband asked her to marry him on date 3 and they got married two weeks later. They have five children and are still married, so much in love. Sometimes you just know!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Thanks for a double update, @pammiechick! <3 I read it two times - before going to sleep and in the morning :D Alex really needs protection, all are too curious about him :/

I agree! I'm so glad you love it!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited September 2016
    Chapter 1.13

Knight

After that frustrating conversation with my father, I sat down on the couch, trying to figure out what I should do.

Screenshot_480.jpg

Some numbskull decided to heckle me. “Hey, Knight...I hear you’ve gone over to the other side. Maybe you and I could meet up sometime. You’re definitely my type.”

Screenshot_481.jpg

I growled, “Do you really want a bloody nose? It sure sounds like it. Get out of my face before I mess up yours.”

Screenshot_482.jpg

The plumhole snorted then turned around, laughing as he walked away. I mentally made a note to make sure he was put in some warehouse, doing grunt work. Who did he think he was talking to?

Pulling out my phone, I hit Alex’s number.

Screenshot_483.jpg

“Hey, beautiful. What are you doing right now?”

Screenshot_486.jpg

Alex laughed. “Nothing. Just lounging around until I have to sweat buckets with my trainer all afternoon. What’s up?”

Screenshot_491.jpg

“Can I come by and pick you up? My father wants to talk to you. He needs to offer you a job for some reason, but just say no, okay? It’ll be easier that way. He’ll give up if you don’t take it.”

Screenshot_487.jpg

“Really? What’s the job? I might like it over slaving away inside engines.”

Screenshot_494.jpg

“Trust me, you’re better off not getting involved with him. Can I come by now?”

Screenshot_489.jpg

“O-Okay. Just as long as you get me back by noon.”

Screenshot_495.jpg

Alex

When I got off the phone, my stomach knotted. I wondered why Knight didn’t want me to accept a job from his father. Yeah, the Richardsons were known to own everything, but maybe there was a way for me to earn better money that would help Bri go to college and me to take a few classes, too. I didn’t want to fix cars all my life. And the chances of me making any money in the MMA was low. Sort of like hitting the lottery. It just didn’t happen very often.

Maybe he was embarrassed about our relationship?

Screenshot_499.jpg

Pulling up in a hot rod motorcycle, Knight killed the engine. “Hey, gorgeous. Want a ride?”

Screenshot_500.jpg

I crossed my arms. “You can only pick me up if I get to drive.”

Screenshot_503.jpg

He smirked. “Well, that’s going to cost you.”

“Cost me what?”

Screenshot_504.jpg

“Come here and I’ll show you.”

Not sure what he was up to, I went over to the motorcycle hesitantly.

Screenshot_505.jpg

As I was about to get on to drive, he turned me around and held me tight. “Now for my payment.”

“Knight...I have neighbors. I don’t think they’d be cool with this.”

Screenshot_506.jpg

He pulled me closer to him, kissing me. “What about this?”

Mesmerized by his lips, I whispered, “They’re calling the cops right now.”

Screenshot_508.jpg

He kissed me again and said, “Let’s go somewhere private then.”

Shivering from his touch, I could only nod.
    Screenshot_507.jpg

After I drove for a while, Knight wanted to take me to his father’s house so we switched. My eyes widened as we left the dusty trails of Oasis Springs and headed into the mountains. I didn’t know why I thought since the Richardsons own Oasis Springs that they wouldn’t want to live there. We drove up to a massive modern mansion with a private helicopter perched on the roof.

Screenshot_511.jpg

“Here we are. My father’s shanty.”

Screenshot_512.jpg

I put my arms on Knight’s back. “You weren’t kidding when you said your dad’s place made yours look small. What does someone need with this much space?”

Screenshot_515.jpg

“He does a lot of work from here, so guys stay over. There’s around nine bedrooms, I think. And he entertains. Lots of stuff. You’ll see.”

Screenshot_518.jpg

Getting off the bike, Knight came around me, massaging my shoulders. “What’s wrong?”

Leaning my head back, I closed my eyes. “It’s so nice here. I just want to stay like this for a minute.”

Screenshot_513.jpg

“Don’t be nervous. If you’re strong against him, he’ll back down. One thing about Pops is that he’s not like his brother—my real dad. That man was scary. Pops may bark, but his bite doesn’t have fangs. At least when he’s dealing with me. If we go in united, he’ll see the light.”

I nodded, jumping off, trying to calm down my nerves. Grabbing Knight’s hand, I said, “Okay, but don’t leave me alone with him. He scares the p*ss out of me.”

Knight lifted the side of his mouth, squeezing my hand. “Come on.”

Hand in hand, we came up to the largest double doors I’d ever seen.

Screenshot_519.jpg

An old man greeted us as we entered. “Knight, it is so wonderful to see you.”

He ignored me, which I didn’t mind. My eyes feasted on the vast entryway inside.

Screenshot_520.jpg

“Dalton, I’d like you to meet my boyfriend, Alex Day. Alex, this is Dalton Adkins, our butler.”

Screenshot_521.jpg

The old man gave a curt nod. “Welcome, Mr. Day. Mr. Richardson is expecting you.”

“Nice to meet you,” was all I could say. I wanted to get our meeting over with and move on. I didn’t feel comfortable in such a house. And they had a butler? This was nuts.

Screenshot_522.jpg

“Where’s my father, Dalton? Alex and I are supposed to meet with him.”

The butler turned to him, flipping up his hands. “I’m sorry, sir, but your father gave me strict orders that he was to see Mr. Day alone. But you are welcome to show him a room where he can change into more formal attire.”

Screenshot_523.jpg

“This is nonsense. I’m going in with Alex.”

“He won’t like that.”

Screenshot_524.jpg

“Who cares? He can get mad if he wants.”

I didn’t want to see another fight between Knight and his father over me. “No, it’s okay, Knight. I’ll go.”

Screenshot_526.jpg

Knight shook his head and sighed. “Call me if anything is out of line, Alex. I’ll come right in." Turning to Dalton, he asked, "Where’s Pops?”

“He’s in his office. Please help Mr. Day into a suit. I believe there should be some in his size in the closet of the first room, second floor.”

Grimacing, Knight waved for me to follow him.

I couldn’t help linger back, looking at the entertainment room. It was like a restaurant. How could anyone be this rich?

Screenshot_528.jpg

Quickly, I took the stairs, two steps at a time and found the room with Knight waiting for me.

Screenshot_529.jpg

I laughed. “Are you here to help me change?”

Screenshot_531.jpg

He caught my eyes. “You know you look s*exy as h*ll.”

At that moment, I wanted him. Nothing could hold me back. I’d deal with the consequences later.

Screenshot_532.jpg

Knight

Something changed in Alex when I gazed into his eyes. He ripped off my shirt and started kissing the hollow of my neck. It was happening so fast, I didn’t know what to do. I wasn’t used to someone attacking me like that. Being so forceful. I guessed that’s how different this relationship was going to be.

Screenshot_534.jpg

He pushed me down on the bed. Pulling back, I think he sensed my hesitation. He asked, “Are you okay with this?”

Screenshot_538.jpg

I wasn’t sure. I wanted Alex all the time, but now that it was here, my body froze. I’d never been with a guy. It was too strange to think about. “Maybe we could take it slow,” I whispered.

He rolled over and sat next to me. “No, it’s cool. We can dial it down. I’m good with that.”

I felt so bad like I’d failed him. “Are you sure? I mean...if we took things slower...”

“No...it’s fine.” His expression told me something was bothering him, though. He reached his hand out for me and said, “We’ll just kiss for now. Come here.”

“What...on top of you? I’ll crush your legs.”

He knitted his eyebrows. “Are you kidding? My legs are way bigger than yours. Come here.” Yanking me on top of him, he said, “That’s better.”

When Alex kissed me like that, it was all I could do to hold back. But I wasn’t ready. Not yet. I just needed a little time.

Screenshot_537.jpg

A huge thank you and shout out to @RABOOSKI for designing MOB MANSION for this story!!! It's amazing!

Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    They are amazing together, I like their passion. And this mansion is really great, it suits the Richardsons clan so much.