Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    I am driving by bus to my native city to visit my family and reading this... It's hard to hold the tears :'( I will always love Alex and Knight. You're a great person, rest in peace, dear <3

Aww...I had to stop myself when my daughter walked in...so embarrassing to be crying over imaginary characters! But they're real to me. Ha! I'm glad you will always love them... <3

I do know a cure for that! Force her to read the story so she won't only understand you but you can cry together :D Worked at least with my non-simlit story and my mother xD
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    As for sharing, here it is but quick note ( @MrsRacooney , no peaking if you don't want a slight spoiler for a chapter I set for tomorrow, ;) ):
    Ok, here it is. Not sure how much it fits though.

That's... mean. *Staring at the spoiler*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited August 2017
    I am driving by bus to my native city to visit my family and reading this... It's hard to hold the tears :'( I will always love Alex and Knight. You're a great person, rest in peace, dear <3

Aww...I had to stop myself when my daughter walked in...so embarrassing to be crying over imaginary characters! But they're real to me. Ha! I'm glad you will always love them... <3

I do know a cure for that! Force her to read the story so she won't only understand you but you can cry together :D Worked at least with my non-simlit story and my mother xD
    As for sharing, here it is but quick note ( @MrsRacooney , no peaking if you don't want a slight spoiler for a chapter I set for tomorrow, ;) ):
    Ok, here it is. Not sure how much it fits though.

That's... mean. *Staring at the spoiler*

I meant Sunday and yes I can be mean, you should know this by now. Oops. Anyway, still in denial that Knight is dead.
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited August 2017
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Awww.... awful as plum hairdo. Good times. How I miss those two. I think I read the first gen three times. Such a great couple.

LOL! Blast from the past...your hair startled me when I put that chapter together. I'm used to your new avi! Ha!

I meant Knight's hair. Alex said he had awful as h-e-ll. hairdo. That made me laugh, because I remember I couldn't get used to it. Then later I missed it. :)
    I love how you wrote Knight. He will always be remembered and missed.

heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    ...I confess to loving Knight's hair. It was so FLUFFY.

Also, question: How would Jackson's life have been different had he ended up with someone else. would he still have died? Would the divorce had happened in the same way? Would the timeline where he lived still end with Vickson?
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited August 2017
    Wralai wrote: »
    ...I confess to loving Knight's hair. It was so FLUFFY.

Also, question: How would Jackson's life have been different had he ended up with someone else. would he still have died? Would the divorce had happened in the same way? Would the timeline where he lived still end with Vickson?

He would have lived a rocker's life with Victoria (sans drugs). She's actually more his type than anyone. She would have gone on tour with him. No nooboos to mess with either. It would have been great fun and Shivvy would have been bffs. (Eventually. I had a whole jealousy plot line laid out at first.) But it just didn't ring true because no one could replace Winter in Jackson's heart. He's much like his fathers...he loved hard and true.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Okay, I put off reading it long enough :bawling::heartbreak:
    Loving all the vintage Knight moments (so fiiiiine :heart: )!

I'm going to miss you big guy; you were the grumpiest, most wonderful s.o.b. ever :'(
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    It's always painful... :'( Rest in peace. :'(:'(:'(
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Okay, I put off reading it long enough :bawling::heartbreak:
    Loving all the vintage Knight moments (so fiiiiine :heart: )!

I'm going to miss you big guy; you were the grumpiest, most wonderful s.o.b. ever :'(

I'm so sorry, frien...vintage Knight. Love it! He was the best grouch...he will never be replaced. :heartbreak:
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    It's always painful... :'( Rest in peace. :'(:'(:'(

Yes... :bawling: You get it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hello, my friends!

It's time to meet the parents!

Let the wars commence once again! :joy:

QMclm8T.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Yeah but then she'll see how cruel Pammie can be. (bit late for this but yeah...)

Now onto this Chapter:
    Sith: 5 (+1) for mention
    Sheo: 6 (-1) For his sister's attitude (+3) For dealing with it.
    Juicy: 2 (+1) for a mention.
    Sio (Seth & Io): 4
    Happihan: 4 1/2 (+2) For some happiness.

1st Place: Sheo
    2nd Place: Happihan
    3rd Place: Sith
    4th Place: Juicy
    5th Place: Sio

Yeah but then she'll see how cruel Pammie can be. (bit late for this but yeah...)

Now onto this Chapter:
    Sith: 5 (+1) for mention
    Sheo: 6 (-1) For his sister's attitude (+3) For dealing with it.
    Juicy: 2 (+1) for a mention.
    Sio (Seth & Io): 4
    Happihan: 4 1/2 (+2) For some happiness.

1st Place: Sheo
    2nd Place: Happihan
    3rd Place: Sith
    4th Place: Juicy
    5th Place: Sio

Ahh...so Sheo in first now...I believe his points will only increase. Ha! :D

My daughter has read my stories...she understands my cruelty. >:) She gets mad when I don't write quickly enough. Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Anyone else want to do ship scoring net gen? Or should I keep doing it? Offer is there if anyone wants it.
    Anyone else want to do ship scoring net gen? Or should I keep doing it? Offer is there if anyone wants it.

Oh my..
    .for next gen, you'll need to use excel...lots of potential ships and tons of sinking ahead...ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Oh my..
    .for next gen, you'll need to use excel...lots of potential ships and tons of sinking ahead...ha!

Well...
    I'll just get an app on my computer for it. Speaking of apps, found one called Theotown while browsing the android app store. Didn't know Theo knew how to program. :D
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    You do such a great job with the scoring, @Bugsie2016
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    You do such a great job with the scoring, @Bugsie2016

Thanks. Just wanted to know if anyone else wanted a chance. Although the number one rule is you can't be biased no matter what. I personally didn't have a ship (let's not count Happihan that was more a summary of happiness than a ship), so it was easy.
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Lover and Shipper WitcHazard crying at the bar!

Dark WitcHazard: It's been three days are they still not done crying?

Charmer WitcHazard: They were crying about Knight's death and the end of half the ship of Knex but now they're crying about how lonely Alice will be without him!

Shipper WitcHazard: Charmer where's my vodka!

Charmer WitcHazard: Excuse me!(returns to tending the bar)

Anti Shipper: Well anyone have anything to say about this chapter?

Dark: Ooh I liked Theo sister Eliza she totally gets it! She thinks Siobhan is using the homeless puppy effect on her brother and with good reason.

Justice WitcHazard: I get it. If a homeless puppy follows you around eventually you might decide to feed it! Once fed the puppy has gotten a taste of your love and will keep following for more you'll both get into a comfortable rhythm you don't need a dog or want a dog but the companionship is just too good to pass up then one day the puppy bites you then you realize it's not your puppy you have no obligation to it then you start ignoring it and move on like it never existed!

Dark: Exactly! Theo's mom just gave his flaw that Siobhan can point out now the only thing left to see is how many times will she get bit before she's says enough is enough!

Emotional WitcHazard: Is it wrong that I think Theo is this gens Winter!

Dark: What you talking bout E?

Emotional WitcHazard: Well both come form wealthy families probably shelterses for most of their lives which leads to this obsessive like love they have for the person of interest to the point where they're beyond reason!

Both have a one sided obsession with the person the claim to love!

Both couldn't get to the person they loved directly so they stayed on their radar,totally enters stalker mode, and waited til the person was vulnerable to use it as a opening to start their relationship!

Both have a one track mind in believing that they are the only person who can love the said person and everyone one doesnt deserve them!

Both have conflicting personalities to their love which for Winter led to the end of their relationship the first time not learning from that experience she went on to hurt the person she claimed she loved more than anyone else! I not say Theo is on that level (yet) but it doesn't look good for him! I mean he even is choosing a very taxing career which also played a role in the demise of Winter and Jackson!

Plus Siobhan keeps bringing up her fashion dream almost as if she's doing the gym and spa business as some kind of comprise for the relationship! This is just me but the point is even though not being able to comprise was a big deal with Jackson and Winter, if Siobhan is doing this comprise but is going to end up regretting it in the process the regret may then be deflected on to her relationship with Theo! Also she claimed she wasn't needy but I haven't seen her turn down a compliment or avoid physical contact she may not be greedy persay but she'll definitely notice when it's not there!

Dark: I wish I could have heard everything you just said but two people just won't stop blubbering!

Lover and Shipper WitcHazard: (sing ready and incoherently) Nobody knows the trouble I've seen! Nobody knows my sorrow!

Dark: SHUT UP!
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Emotional nailed it!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Emotional nailed it!

Agreed, emotional is on fire (hopefully not literally :# ) with this.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I sense trouble in Siobhan's paradise in the form of Eliza. >:) Very enjoyable meet the rest of Theo's family.
    Still on Juicy waiting patiently for him to swoop in and save her. <3
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    First off I have to say l love that house. Siobhan should heed the warning from Theo's mother. It sounds like he can be hard to live with and is now on his best behaviour until he gets what he wants. I hope she sees that side of him before it is too late. Glad she is taking it slowly this time.
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Again... :/ What's wrong with all these people? Why do they all hurt poor Siobhan? :/ She had to survive so many bad things I'd never wish even to my enemies, it seems she even doesn't have a time to get stronger and stand on her feet when someone comes and pushes her down again or tries to push her down :( Yes, now I realize that Siobhan needs Theo, she needs him very badly as she is totally unsafe in this world. If not he... She would be totally alone and it scares me :# I know she has friends and her siblings, but still... Somehow I trust Theo and I hope he'll not let her fall into despair and depression. A lot of love to you, Siobhan <3
    Ohhh...Emotional @WitcHazard is onto something...we shall see if anything comes to pass on all of this...but Theo is like Winter a bit, only less calculating. He's a control freak (according to his mother, at least! ;) )

I figured Dark, et. al., would like to see Eliza stick up against Sheo...
    haswh wrote: »
    I sense trouble in Siobhan's paradise in the form of Eliza. >:) Very enjoyable meet the rest of Theo's family.

A little Jusi on the side, waiting in the wings! Ha! ;)
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    First off I have to say l love that house. Siobhan should heed the warning from Theo's mother. It sounds like he can be hard to live with and is now on his best behaviour until he gets what he wants. I hope she sees that side of him before it is too late. Glad she is taking it slowly this time.

Isn't that house gorgeous inside? I fell in love with it when I found it. Theo's mother has impeccable taste! ;)

Theo can't hide who he is forever...but will it be that bad? All the men have a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in their armor...

Again... :/ What's wrong with all these people? Why do they all hurt poor Siobhan? :/ She had to survive so many bad things I'd never wish even to my enemies, it seems she even doesn't have a time to get stronger and stand on her feet when someone comes and pushes her down again or tries to push her down :( Yes, now I realize that Siobhan needs Theo, she needs him very badly as she is totally unsafe in this world. If not he... She would be totally alone and it scares me :# I know she has friends and her siblings, but still... Somehow I trust Theo and I hope he'll not let her fall into despair and depression. A lot of love to you, Siobhan <3

Eliza is doing this out of jealousy. If you go back to the Jusi chapters, she was one of the girls fighting over him. She couldn't have him--and she was furious when Shivvy dumped him the first AND second time. So, it's more about Julien than Theo for her...plus, Siobhan is a very wealthy daughter of a mega rock star. She will always have trouble with people's jealousy.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Ohhh...Emotional @WitcHazard is onto something...we shall see if anything comes to pass on all of this...but Theo is like Winter a bit, only less calculating. He's a control freak (according to his mother, at least! ;) )

I figured Dark, et. al., would like to see Eliza stick up against Sheo...
    haswh wrote: »

A little Jusi on the side, waiting in the wings! Ha! ;)
    suzanna13 wrote: »

Isn't that house gorgeous inside? I fell in love with it when I found it. Theo's mother has impeccable taste! ;)

Theo can't hide who he is forever...but will it be that bad? All the men have a plum in their armor...

Eliza is doing this out of jealousy. If you go back to the Jusi chapters, she was one of the girls fighting over him. She couldn't have him--and she was furious when Shivvy dumped him the first AND second time. So, it's more about Julien than Theo for her...plus, Siobhan is a very wealthy daughter of a mega rock star. She will always have trouble with people's jealousy.

Thanks for reminding me this... Yes, I understand it. I just love Siobhan very much, that's why I'm so worried and angry when someone tries to hurt her. Waiting for the next chapter ;)<3
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Hmmm...
    Theo a closet control freak? Why am I not surprised...? >:) *Sigh* At this point, if I was Siobhan, I think I'd just give up on finding Mr Right and just focus on myself for a while, sans boyfriend/fiancé/whatever - just go be with friends and family who love her and who don't have spiteful siblings/exes/parents waiting eagerly in the wings to derail everything.