Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Herosesims wrote: »
    WEATHER REPORT!
    We have a nice sunny day until 6 PM where it will start to rain, and then after that a thunderstorm. Clearing time is unknown

Here, we are expecting yet another 90* day by noon, but do not fear if it starts raining or even snowing by the end of the day. It's normal here. Second winter just ended last night, sooooo...

It's monsoon AND blizzard season. >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    WEATHER REPORT!
    We have a nice sunny day until 6 PM where it will start to rain, and then after that a thunderstorm. Clearing time is unknown

Here, we are expecting yet another 90* day by noon, but do not fear if it starts raining or even snowing by the end of the day. It's normal here. Second winter just ended last night, sooooo...

It's monsoon AND blizzard season. >:)

You guys are making me nervous!
  • LlessaLlessa Posts: 5 New Member
    I'd take either compared to my weather forecast! 118 Fahrenheit here yesterday and another hot one today!
    edited June 2017
    Llessa wrote: »
    I'd take either compared to my weather forecast! 118 Fahrenheit here yesterday and another hot one today!

Oh...that's steamy! (You must live in the desert.)

Speaking of steamy, it's going to be a HOT chapter tomorrow! B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MnM1724MnM1724 Posts: 47 Member
    [quote="pammiechick;c-15849148"][quote="Llessa;c-15849092"]I'd take either compared to my weather forecast! 118 Fahrenheit here yesterday and another hot one today![/quote]

Oh...that's steamy! (You must live in the desert.)

Speaking of steamy, it's going to be a HOT chapter tomorrow! B) [/quote]

I can't wait!!!! Sith ship is going strong! Bring on the monsoons and blizzards....we will make it to the end!! **crossig fingers and toes**
    Hello, all!

I'll drop this hot little number off. Hope you Sith Followers like it. :kissing_heart:

There is a NSFW edition, too, just click the link to it.

1.1_9.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    WOO. Sith Followers will like this for sure. ;)
    Siobhan and Seth looked like they had a really good time! >:) Steamy was right--totally worth the wait. I'm glad Seth isn't letting his confusion over the strength of his feelings get in the way of a good thing, or at least living in the moment.

As always, really love their interactions together. And aww, taking her man to get a haircut! That was cute too. Maybe now he'll be able to see.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    That.was.awesome. Sith believers are going to love this!
    It looked like Shiv and Seth had a wonderful time. I'm so happy for them.

Man, would you look at Seth. Neat haircut, courtesy of Matthew! "You're smokin' ". Got to love that compliment to Seth! :lol: Loved Shiv's reaction to Seth's new haircut!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Great chapter!
    ...but -- if Siobhan tries to change too much about Seth, he's going to back away. And is this the first time we heard he plans to be a doctor?
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Seth: "Hey beautiful"
    me: Oh my goodness, it's Knight! :scream: No seriously, I feel like this name's kinda reserved for Alex... :joy: So weird to see Shivvy called that
    The chapter was beautiful, just suited both of them so perfectly. And I feel like that if Seth doesn't mess completely up, Shivvy will always be a bit in love with him/feel attracted by him no matter whom she chooses in the end. Because romanticist that I am, I believe that love as you described between them can never be forgotten. *just reminding myself of Jackson and Winter*
    Only con though... I don't like the new haircut. At all. Well, it does look okay and even good in some angles but mostly, not. -.- Still my very personal opinion and probably highly influenced by my liking for long(er, not long) hair for men. :lol: It has to please Shivvy, though (and Seth as well, I guess. I feel you, guy :neutral: ).
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Ok....
    My first reaction was 'this guy has eyebrows'. The I realised he must have had them before because it was never brought up. Gonna watch carefully. I feel this is the 'quiet before the storm'
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Shipper WitcHazard: So Jusi and Sheo shippers!

CQAYLwG.gif
    Cursed Lover: At the sight of this you'd think I'd be happy?

Nooboos WitcHazard: I'm happy anytime they woohoo small chance of nooboos!

Emotional WitcHazard:

b35iGsb.gif

Cursed Lover: I applaud you for trying to trick me into a false sense of security but I'm on to you! This describes my view of this chapter from beginning to end!

XgZc5PL.gif

Cursed Lover: I wonder how long before our Rebel Queen realizes she stepping into Mama Winters control freak territory! That haircut was too Julien for me! Seth obviously feels the same! This could mean something but I'll wait until I get proof! Apparently, I have a storm to prepare for so I'll be off! Anyway, you can continue with your shenanigans remember I'm watching you!

CC6FSJ8.gif

• winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    I'm with Seth that particular short hair is not working. I was expecting a slicked back hairstyle.
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    CQAYLwG.gif

ROFL...nope, Julien got to tap that first ;) /moonwalk
    How you like them sloppy seconds Sith?

Can't speak for Sheo though, aww, poor neglected Sheo! :bawling:

*hoses everyone down*
    *hands out clove cigars*

On the counter though! I'm giving you props for that Seth /high five

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    @WagonFruit Cursed Lover: True he's second but he was not even trying and blew her mind yo boy Julien must have set the bar pretty low! >:)
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    @WitcHazard not even tryin'?! That boy brought out the big guns (gun? >:) )
    Had to make breakfast in his underoos to out do poor Julien.

How will Theo even stack up B)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    Clear skys have lasted longer than expected! Hurricane warning is still on, but relaxed just a bit. Prepare your ships hurricane shelter just in case.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I agree with @WagonFruit - How could Theo possibly outdo that! It was smokin'!
    I am a little bothered that she took him for a haircut. But if he's studying to be a doctor, then he should probably trim it up or patients may be turned off by him. I agree with him, a little facial hair would probably complete the look. <3

If they get super serious I am afraid he will have to choose her or his family. That might wind up being a deal breaker for Siobhan because family is important tomher and she won't want to destroy his. :/
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Aw, I liked this chapter. All the right mixes of steamy and sweet. It was like a fresh mocha! ;)
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I preferred the shaggy look.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    WOO. Sith Followers will like this for sure. ;)
    Siobhan and Seth looked like they had a really good time! >:) Steamy was right--totally worth the wait. I'm glad Seth isn't letting his confusion over the strength of his feelings get in the way of a good thing, or at least living in the moment.

As always, really love their interactions together. And aww, taking her man to get a haircut! That was cute too. Maybe now he'll be able to see.
    Seth is living in the moment now (or trying to...)

And I think his hairstyle might grow on him...but we shall see. He is his own man.
    That.was.awesome. Sith believers are going to love this!
    It looked like Shiv and Seth had a wonderful time. I'm so happy for them.

Man, would you look at Seth. Neat haircut, courtesy of Matthew! "You're smokin' ". Got to love that compliment to Seth! :lol: Loved Shiv's reaction to Seth's new haircut!
    The Sith BELIEVERS...I do hope they enjoy this (while they can).

Matthew is really good at what he does. I love how he and his girl Kailyn work together...they are so cute! Shiv was/is smitten over her man. :mrgreen:
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    Great chapter!
    ...but -- if Siobhan tries to change too much about Seth, he's going to back away. And is this the first time we heard he plans to be a doctor?

Glad you liked it!!!
    True...Siobhan has a tendency to be like her mother...something she hates in her mother. The control. Luckily, she's not as bad as Winter. Not calculating like that, but she likes what she likes and tends to get it any way she can. Could cause trouble for her...we shall see...

Seth mentioned he's a resident working in the ER at SM General on their date, so she knows he's a doctor. This impressed her because obviously he's driven and way more accomplished than she first thought as he also bartends (due to having to send lots of money home to his family and pay off student loans.)

Seth: "Hey beautiful"
    me: Oh my goodness, it's Knight! :scream: No seriously, I feel like this name's kinda reserved for Alex... :joy: So weird to see Shivvy called that
    The chapter was beautiful, just suited both of them so perfectly. And I feel like that if Seth doesn't mess completely up, Shivvy will always be a bit in love with him/feel attracted by him no matter whom she chooses in the end. Because romanticist that I am, I believe that love as you described between them can never be forgotten. *just reminding myself of Jackson and Winter*
    Only con though... I don't like the new haircut. At all. Well, it does look okay and even good in some angles but mostly, not. -.- Still my very personal opinion and probably highly influenced by my liking for long(er, not long) hair for men. :lol: It has to please Shivvy, though (and Seth as well, I guess. I feel you, guy :neutral: ).
    LOL! Oops! I haven't read first gen in a LONG time, but you have so it's fresh on your mind. That will be the last time he calls her that. You're right. That should be reserved for Alex and Knight.

He WILL call her a pet name soon, but it hasn't come up yet.

You're right...a love of a sealed bond can never be truly forgotten. But why are we talking about them splitting up when their relationship is just beginning? I think I've traumatised everyone. >:)

You don't like the cut? Maybe when he grows facial hair, you might warm to it. Like Jackson, everyone hated his short cut. Hair grows. But Seth is a doctor and really can't wear it long. He does gel it back for work. Maybe he should have done that for Shiv, but she likes short hair on men. I think in opposition to Julien atm...she doesn't want to be reminded of him.
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Ok....
    My first reaction was 'this guy has eyebrows'. The I realised he must have had them before because it was never brought up. Gonna watch carefully. I feel this is the 'quiet before the storm'

LOL!
    Yes...you can now see his eyebrows! And eyes...and he has a forehead, too...it's nice and sunny out. Why not enjoy it? Sit back, relax... B)

CQAYLwG.gif

Emotional WitcHazard:

b35iGsb.gif

Cursed Lover: I applaud you for trying to trick me into a false sense of security but I'm on to you! This describes my view of this chapter from beginning to end!

XgZc5PL.gif

Cursed Lover: I wonder how long before our Rebel Queen realizes she stepping into Mama Winters control freak territory! That haircut was too Julien for me! Seth obviously feels the same! This could mean something but I'll wait until I get proof! Apparently, I have a storm to prepare for so I'll be off! Anyway, you can continue with your shenanigans remember I'm watching you!

CC6FSJ8.gif

Cursed...I can never please you. I guess you won't be happy until Sith is officially safe after the JP has sworn them as husband and wife. But I, unfortunately, can make no promises to you, so fretful you'll have to be for a while. >:)

Nooboos...hee! There is always that chance, but this isn't A2A...the Rosebrook curse hasn't infected us over here.

I LOVE all the animal gifs. Ha!

Cursed...yes, the Rebel Queen has taken on some of her mother's characteristics. She is her child after all, but there's enough of Jackson's temperament in there as to not turn her into a total control freak. ;):tongue: And I wonder why you think it looks like Julien? Maybe from what he was submitted as? Julien has medium long hair. Always has in this story...

I've noted that I'm on watch. There's LOTS of story to come. Some of which I know you won't like, but sit back and enjoy.

For now.

I'm with Seth that particular short hair is not working. I was expecting a slicked back hairstyle.

He might end up with something different down the road, but he's with Shiv and she likes this! ;) He's all about pleasing her atm...
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    CQAYLwG.gif

ROFL...nope, Julien got to tap that first ;) /moonwalk
    How you like them sloppy seconds Sith?

Can't speak for Sheo though, aww, poor neglected Sheo! :bawling:

*hoses everyone down*
    *hands out clove cigars*

On the counter though! I'm giving you props for that Seth /high five

There's the old adage, good things come to those who wait. I believe the Sheo folks should be the most happy. They KNOW he's coming...right? ;)
    Clear skys have lasted longer than expected! Hurricane warning is still on, but relaxed just a bit. Prepare your ships hurricane shelter just in case.
    Hey, it's sunny skies right now. Pick up a cold beverage of your choice and sit back and relax. We have lots of fun in store for Ship Sith! :love:
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I agree with @WagonFruit - How could Theo possibly outdo that! It was smokin'!
    I am a little bothered that she took him for a haircut. But if he's studying to be a doctor, then he should probably trim it up or patients may be turned off by him. I agree with him, a little facial hair would probably complete the look. <3

If they get super serious I am afraid he will have to choose her or his family. That might wind up being a deal breaker for Siobhan because family is important to her and she won't want to destroy his. :/

Seth actually slicks back his hair for work. But Shiv wanted it and he didn't mind. There was a lot of fun banter with her trying to get him to meet her hairstylist friends (sorry, you didn't hear it.) If Seth really didn't want to do it, he wouldn't have. He's a strong man and can handle Shiv no problem.
    That's very astute in your assessment of what his problems might be down the road. But for now, all is happy!
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    Aw, I liked this chapter. All the right mixes of steamy and sweet. It was like a fresh mocha! ;)

Yay! I'm glad you liked it. Fresh mocha! YUM!!! :yum:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I'll be watching carrefully but the sun seems to be out for now. I'll check the weather forecast though.

Also

CQAYLwG.gif

Emotional WitcHazard:

b35iGsb.gif

XgZc5PL.gif

CC6FSJ8.gif

Cursed...I can never please you. I guess you won't be happy until Sith is officially safe after the JP has sworn them as husband and wife. But I, unfortunately, can make no promises to you, so fretful you'll have to be for a while. >:)

Nooboos...hee! There is always that chance, but this isn't A2A...the Rosebrook curse hasn't infected us over here.

Have you MET Zayne? I think he broke that curse, no nooboos still and he's thirty!!! He's too careful. Although, he too seems to have a lot of choice on who to date just like Siobhan. (Just about got the pronounciation in my head, go me!!!
    edited June 2017
    @Bugsie2016 Who knows if the curse is done...
    Let's see...Mari had unplanned preggers, Tobi, Joce, so, that's what I mean. Zayne's doesn't even have to be a part of the equation. But the jury is still out! Zayne hasn't gotten anyone preggers yet, but he will. It does look like he might break the streak but you never know!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Okay soooo they had a great time. :| I believe Seth's family will end up being the end of all the fun for them. Or at least I hope so. >:)

CQAYLwG.gif

Not at all.
    All things good come to those who wait. So I shall wait and watch and then we'll see our beloved Jusi together again! <3 And @WagonFruit is right Jules had her first and you always remember your first love! ;)
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @Bugsie2016 @pammiechick Well, for that Zayne topic: Exceptions prove the rule :joy: At least in Germany (Why does everyone spoiler me even in other stories' threads? :D )
    LOL! Oops! I haven't read first gen in a LONG time, but you have so it's fresh on your mind. That will be the last time he calls her that. You're right. That should be reserved for Alex and Knight.

He WILL call her a pet name soon, but it hasn't come up yet.

You're right...a love of a sealed bond can never be truly forgotten. But why are we talking about them splitting up when their relationship is just beginning? I think I've traumatised everyone. >:)

Yes, might be a side effect of that Jackson tribute chapter that I've gone through gen 1 again :#
    Of course we're traumatized! Wait, does Seth treat taumata, too? :smiley:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26