Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited June 2017
    Lovely date, I like it and I'm sure there will be even more hot ;)
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    *holding up hands and listening to the beautiful peace of this chapter* Oh, can I hear some water splashing there?
    Okay, now after that chapter, we're ready for war xD This peace can't last much longer, after all. *suspiciously eyes at Jucy and ship Theo* What a first date! What a first kiss! What a man! Sorry, you two others. Still like you but... Seth is the only one who proved that he can actually hold against Shivvy. Julien, I'm really sorry that she dumped you after waiting for her so long and being that loyal to her, but you'll find another girl that just suits you even more perfectly. And Theo, you will get a wonderful young woman who loves you as much as you will love her. We owe you that, guys.
    Eh, and if what Seth told her about his parents is true - he's many miles away and supports his family with money. How could they possibly force him to marry someone he doesn't want? I don't see a way if he refuses, so don't worry, Shivvy. Yeees, we know you don't. But, just in case,
    you don't have to worry. ;) *mischievous laughter* Goodness. Cursed Lover rubs off on her crew.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited June 2017
    What an absolutely adorable date! Sith shippers will love this one for sure. ;)
    I know the adorable can't last forever, but I'm enjoying the peace and kisses while they last! <3 Oh man, her shoes, LOL.

And I love their banter. They play off each other really well! I do wonder if his fiancee will come into play in the future though, even if he says she's a non-issue.

We shall see...
    I figured all those Sithers would love it. It was fun to write and shoot! ;)

They do have good chemistry and banter. It flows. I guess their personalities click like that. Ha!
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    I'm not trying to be too strong of a shipper but I girlishly squealed. <3 I dang hope that Siobhan's expensive shoes are waterproof though! Why else pay over a grand for them? :p

LOL! It would be good if those expensive shoes were waterproof, but most expensive shoes are fragile for some reason...heh...so yeah, he ruine them, but she can afford it. ;) She was teasing him.
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    I'm keeping out of this. I'm not really too fussed who Siobhan ends up with. I'm staying neutral with these Ships.

Well, you can't go wrong there! ;)
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    They are perfect together! <3
    Please don't sink this ship. :/ They have great chemistry and they know how to have a good time together. Please don't let this arranged marriage thing spoil things for them. Her attraction to Julian seemed to be only physical and vice versa. She lusted after him but didn't really care that deeply about him. They were arm candy for each other. What she is developing with Seth seems to go much deeper. They are adorable together and that scares me! I am officially and solidly on the Sith - well I sorta already was but this chapter sealed the deal. <3
    They really do have great chemistry. Actually, she and Julien had a special relationship, but you didn't see much of it. So, there's more to them than just physical (I know you hate to hear that...ha!)

But Seth's relatioship feels older...more mature, probably because he's more mature than Julien. You know? We shall see what happens!!!
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA >:)
    Everything is so sweet, so perfect *goes to put popcorn on*
    A betrothed, eh? I'm sure that can't go wrong! :D

A fun date, a HOT first kiss (not as hot as JuJu's tho ;) ), shame about her shoes (wait, why is she spending $1000 on shoes then worrying about $50 appies?)

And RIP finest pleather vest <3
    When this one goes up in flames, we're going to need sunglasses to look at the carnage! B)
    Yup...there's way more to this story than meets the eye and you can feel it, right?

HOT...they are that...and more of that hotness to come. ;)

LOL about the pleather vest. Siobhan was sorrynotsorry...

So, you're sure it's going to go up in flames? We shall see...

Edited to add about the $50 garnishes...Shivvy will spend $$$ on fashion but not on food even though she could afford it. (She knows Seth can't and shouldn't.)
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Cursed Lover: She's crazy I can feel it!

Dark WitcHazard: Yep probably has a whole shrine in the back of her closet a real Helga G. Pataki! I mean how can she not look at him he's amazing!

Cursed Lover: No matter we'll deal with this psycho bride some other time for now let's enjoy the peace of Sith!

Nooboos WitcHazard: And the thoughts of how adorable their nooboos will be! Eeeeeeeek!

Cursed Lover: There you are come I need you!(Nooboos walks over to the captains chair and let's Cursed comb her hair) For some strange reason this calms me!

Anti Shipper: Your tea milady!(places down some tea and finger snacks)
    So....who's crazy? Io the fiancee? Maybe she is and maybe she's as sweet as a freshly cut coconut...(you can bet she's gorgeous. Pongans are known for their beauty.)

I think it's wise to enjoy Sith in the moment. More hotness to come!

@pammiechick bring on the turbulence. We can handle it and still come out good. That was a perfect date.

Ya think? We shall see!!! >:)
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Is it possible that Seth is making the whole story about his family up? I'm probably wrong, but I couldn't shake the feeling he's not telling the truth.

No...he's being truthful here. I'm not saying that he never lies about anything. Our Seth will cover his tracks if he feels he needs to, but atm, he doesn't need to... ;)

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Ah, at last a kiss <3 ... though as everything seems to be going so well I'm sure it's all about to come crashing down about Siobhan's ears soon :D And just how strict are Seth's parents? Are they going to insist he marries his betrothed - gotta be some drama there, surely!

Why do you think that??? You are wary of drama? Well, I won't deny it...have fun while you can! >:)
    haswh wrote: »
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA >:)
    Everything is so sweet, so perfect *goes to put popcorn on*
    A betrothed, eh? I'm sure that can't go wrong! :D

A fun date, a HOT first kiss (not as hot as JuJu's tho ;) ), shame about her shoes (wait, why is she spending $1000 on shoes then worrying about $50 appies?)

And RIP finest pleather vest <3
    When this one goes up in flames, we're going to need sunglasses to look at the carnage! B)

Once again you have spoken my words for me. Thanks! :) From now on I'll just say "What she said".

Heh...carnage...maybe...maybe not! >:)
    Lovely date, I like it and I'm sure there will be even more hot ;)

YES! The next chapter, you're going to need a blastshield, it's going to be so hot. ;) (Definite NSFW chapter to come...but it might be a while. I'm VERY busy this week.)
    *holding up hands and listening to the beautiful peace of this chapter* Oh, can I hear some water splashing there?
    Okay, now after that chapter, we're ready for war xD This peace can't last much longer, after all. *suspiciously eyes at Jucy and ship Theo* What a first date! What a first kiss! What a man! Sorry, you two others. Still like you but... Seth is the only one who proved that he can actually hold against Shivvy. Julien, I'm really sorry that she dumped you after waiting for her so long and being that loyal to her, but you'll find another girl that just suits you even more perfectly. And Theo, you will get a wonderful young woman who loves you as much as you will love her. We owe you that, guys.
    Eh, and if what Seth told her about his parents is true - he's many miles away and supports his family with money. How could they possibly force him to marry someone he doesn't want? I don't see a way if he refuses, so don't worry, Shivvy. Yeees, we know you don't. But, just in case,
    you don't have to worry. ;) *mischievous laughter* Goodness. Cursed Lover rubs off on her crew.
    I love your salutations to the "other" men...very sweet! <3

But...you don't know how this will swirl about. Ha!

I will admit, this was an excellent first date and their chemistry is undeniable, but...will that make a great marriage? Not sure...

The Sith Followers will always have a bit of Cursed in them. I'm sure she casts her spell over all who enter Ship Sith... >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    Excuse me while I just...
    56349a46392647908c9194b51424e6d5.gif

star-wars.gif
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    *WARNING* *WARNING
    SITH KISS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! PREPARE FOR PAMMIECHICK TO SINK SHIP! PREPARE!!!
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Please don't sink my ship. It will make me cry.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Edited to add about the $50 garnishes...Shivvy will spend $$$ on fashion but not on food even though she could afford it. (She knows Seth can't and shouldn't.)
    I feel you Shivvy; food is fuel, but beautiful shoes are forever! (Unless some plum ruins them by tossing you in a fountain)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Excuse me while I just...
    56349a46392647908c9194b51424e6d5.gif

star-wars.gif

I KNEW you'd appreciate it!!
    Herosesims wrote: »
    *WARNING* *WARNING
    SITH KISS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! PREPARE FOR PAMMIECHICK TO SINK SHIP! PREPARE!!!

Whaaa?? Surely you don't think I'm that cruel...
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

Well...no Ship is truly sunk until Siobhan says "I do."
    I feel you Shivvy; food is fuel, but beautiful shoes are forever! (Unless some plum ruins them by tossing you in a fountain)

Ah...the fighting gloves are off...you called Seth a plum. Ha! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Better than being called a banana. That would rally be rude.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I consider all forms of fruit name calling to be a compliment! *resists making a dirty banana joke*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Things are heating up mighty fast , maybe even too fast! Going to need to call the fire department.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    I got a song that explains almost all ships in this series
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Seth is a smelly durian. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Better than being called a banana. That would rally be rude.

Lol...if it's a big banana...um...!!
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    Things are heating up mighty fast , maybe even too fast! Going to need to call the fire department.

Lol! We shall see!!
    I got a song that explains almost all ships in this series

Omg...that's PERFECT! For all the guys...ha!
    Seth is a smelly durian. :p

So smelly...so...you're a Jusi fan?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @pammiechick: I like Sith (leagues more than Jusi)! But I also like insulting characters. I'm an equal-opportunity offender in that sense. ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @pammiechick: I like Sith (leagues more than Jusi)! But I also like insulting characters. I'm an equal-opportunity offender in that sense. ;)

I see...well, Seth, of any character, can take it. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I just remembered, She has to go out with Theo too! Shoot, WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS!!
  • Options
    I just remembered, She has to go out with Theo too! Shoot, WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS!!

Theo will be fangirling so much nothing will happen.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options

LOL! All ships need reinforcements. :tongue:

Theo will be fangirling so much nothing will happen.

Hee! We shall see... >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

Not neccasarily, there was Wixton or whatever that was called.
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Not neccasarily, there was Wixton or whatever that was called.
    Okay...but Winter was the chosen girl...she "won" even though Jackson and her broke up. He never had another love.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WEATHER REPORT!
    We have a nice sunny day until 6 PM where it will start to rain, and then after that a thunderstorm. Clearing time is unknown
  • Options
    WEATHER REPORT!
    We have a nice sunny day until 6 PM where it will start to rain, and then after that a thunderstorm. Clearing time is unknown

Or maybe a hurricane is coming... :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    WEATHER REPORT!

Here, we are expecting yet another 90* day by noon, but do not fear if it starts raining or even snowing by the end of the day. It's normal here. Second winter just ended last night, sooooo...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges