Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• summer_berrysummer_berry Posts: 105 Member
    So I only starting reading Day & Knight last week, and I've caught all the way up! I literally had to keep reading, it's so so incredible! You're an amazing writer! :D Ugh this most recent chapter made me so emotional. I was hoping this reunion was coming, but wasn't expecting it to be like this! And I'm dying to know who wrote the note... there's so much happening!
    "We make our own future." - Dean Winchester, Supernatural
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    So I only starting reading Day & Knight last week, and I've caught all the way up! I literally had to keep reading, it's so so incredible! You're an amazing writer! :D Ugh this most recent chapter made me so emotional. I was hoping this reunion was coming, but wasn't expecting it to be like this! And I'm dying to know who wrote the note... there's so much happening!

Wow! You get the Day & Knight Academy Binge Award! :cookie:

WELCOME!

And thank you for your kind words about my writing! That always makes me HAPPY!!! :smiley: There IS a lot happening, so fasten your seatbelts! We have about 10 chapters to go!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    *rises from learning and exams*
    Very well written chapter, Beau's feelings felt so real and deep... And it's also easy to understand August's confusion and mixed feelings, how is he supposed to know what to make out of that revelation? Beau alive, of course he's relieved, overjoyed to see him again, but then again, he just left him from one moment to the other, in the middle of the greatest challenge of his life (so far). I was actually a bit surprised he came along so fast but it's probably the joy that has taken over in the end. :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    *rises from learning and exams*
    Very well written chapter, Beau's feelings felt so real and deep... And it's also easy to understand August's confusion and mixed feelings, how is he supposed to know what to make out of that revelation? Beau alive, of course he's relieved, overjoyed to see him again, but then again, he just left him from one moment to the other, in the middle of the greatest challenge of his life (so far). I was actually a bit surprised he came along so fast but it's probably the joy that has taken over in the end. :)

Oh thank you for the compliments! (Hope your exams went well!)

You’re exactly right. August was so happy Beau was alive, he was overwhelmed by it all. Love wins!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    @pammiechick im honest. I will always say what i reckon. As a writer too the love hate with characters means ur a great writer. If you can have ur readers passionate about their emotions about your story ... i think your doing it right. Xxx
    xJojox wrote: »
    @pammiechick im honest. I will always say what i reckon. As a writer too the love hate with characters means ur a great writer. If you can have ur readers passionate about their emotions about your story ... i think your doing it right. Xxx

Of course...I've often said this exact thing! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Agent Day is on the case!

glXJi3v.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I still don't believe Briar is dead. Could have been lying to Beau to get him away from August...
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Fingers crossed for Beaugust. <3

Hoping that there won't happen anything bad in the (near) future...
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Uh oh, is August going to go into vigilante mode? Surely he's learned better by now... Well, I guess he could do the research in a more professional manner, but hopefully he won't try taking justice into his own hands.

Who the heck is the murderer? I blame Jake. ;)

I loved all the cute scenes of Beau and August together. They seem so in love. <3<3<3 And is it just me, or does August seem really serious for once?! Maybe Beau is his true love after all~ <3

I think Beau is right to be wary though...hopefully nothing terrible befalls him or August (or August's family)--and if Beau's identity is revealed...? Yikes!
    uduVcAP.png
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    I can't believe he didn't give August permission to open the case again! He has evidence now and some idea of who did it. Why do people have to be so stubborn? Maybe he could multitask and work on both cases? Everyone seems to be involved with the Bambinos....
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Hmmmm
    so the one who had Beau send away and who wrote that note wanted them to be separated. Was it to save Beau? Or had that person targeted August but didn't want Beau to be hurt in the crossfire?
    The person is most likely at least involved in the murder of Daniel. Either as the killer, their accomplice or someone above or below them, but they could be lying about Briar. Maybe they know, maybe they don't know what really happened to her. It could be Briar herself.
    But Beau could really be the murderer, just lacking the memory of that.
    Endless possibilities :D
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    LillyDoves wrote: »
    I can't believe he didn't give August permission to open the case again! He has evidence now and some idea of who did it. Why do people have to be so stubborn? Maybe he could multitask and work on both cases? Everyone seems to be involved with the Bambinos....

That's what I wonder too.
    Wouldn't he have at least heart him out normally? Though I can understand from where he is coming, it is a little bit suspicious...
    Maybe he is involved? One cop had been at least... but maybe the Boss protects them, maybe Briar is in some high level witness protection thing. Maybe one of her 'conditions' for her cooperation had been to get Beau out of the danger zone to get him safe?
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So now August wants to marry Beau, at one time he wanted to marry Briar so I'm not so sure he will stick to that. To bad his boss won't let him work on the case. I do think he will figure it out eventually.
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Beaugust!!!! They so love each other! "My Beau was the sexiest person I'd ever been with" -> that's been obvious since the day they met. Still not convinced that Briar is dead. She's alive for sure! Hope she will make an appearance soon! We are all worried about her! So sad that August's boss didn't authorize him to reopen the Daniel Fortner murder case!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    I still don't believe Briar is dead. Could have been lying to Beau to get him away from August...
    LOL! It's spelled out in black and white. A confession! And a huge clue! :D
    Sassie wrote: »
    Fingers crossed for Beaugust. <3

Hoping that there won't happen anything bad in the (near) future...

Awww...Beaugust thanks you! <3

August is going to do his best to find the murderer before they find Beaugust. :scream:
    Uh oh, is August going to go into vigilante mode? Surely he's learned better by now... Well, I guess he could do the research in a more professional manner, but hopefully he won't try taking justice into his own hands.

Who the heck is the murderer? I blame Jake. ;)

I loved all the cute scenes of Beau and August together. They seem so in love. <3<3<3 And is it just me, or does August seem really serious for once?! Maybe Beau is his true love after all~ <3

I think Beau is right to be wary though...hopefully nothing terrible befalls him or August (or August's family)--and if Beau's identity is revealed...? Yikes!

August is on high special agent covert status. He's going to be working on figuring out who might have a vendetta against them. And also who might have had access to that knife. Beau did not take it. (We'll learn all about that next chapter).

You blame Jake? :lol: He's easy to blame as he's easy on the eyes. :smirk:

August IS serious. He's always had a serious part in his makeup even though he has all kinds of Pongan male flowing in his blood. Let's just hope nothing happens to upset this ship.
    LillyDoves wrote: »

Agent Dickens doesn't care about an unsolved murder that happened 8 years ago. And August isn't supposed to get distracted--he has a mission and the boss wants it done. Maybe if he solves the Bambino case, he'll be free to pursue this. August is going to multitask--that's for sure. He just won't be able to use the FBI's stuff to help him.

Damaro wrote: »
    Hmmmm
    so the one who had Beau send away and who wrote that note wanted them to be separated. Was it to save Beau? Or had that person targeted August but didn't want Beau to be hurt in the crossfire?
    The person is most likely at least involved in the murder of Daniel. Either as the killer, their accomplice or someone above or below them, but they could be lying about Briar. Maybe they know, maybe they don't know what really happened to her. It could be Briar herself.
    But Beau could really be the murderer, just lacking the memory of that.
    Endless possibilities :D

Those are really great questions that I can't answer! :smirk: You're right. The possibilities are endless, but at least August has something to work with now and a list of suspects (he hopes to gain from Wilder.)
    haswh wrote: »
    So now August wants to marry Beau, at one time he wanted to marry Briar so I'm not so sure he will stick to that. To bad his boss won't let him work on the case. I do think he will figure it out eventually.

To be fair to August here--his relationship with Briar happened 8 years ago. And now, he's older, more mature, and he has a passionate love of Beau that can't be explained away. Had someone NOT killed Briar, I have no doubt, August would have married her. He did love her. But she's dead! LOL!
    I think you know the rules too much, missy! :smirk:
    Beaugust!!!! They so love each other! "My Beau was the sexiest person I'd ever been with" -> that's been obvious since the day they met. Still not convinced that Briar is dead. She's alive for sure! Hope she will make an appearance soon! We are all worried about her! So sad that August's boss didn't authorize him to reopen the Daniel Fortner murder case!

Aww...so true! <3
    You still have hope even though we have a murderer's confession? My, we are a stubborn group! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    It's not like we have a handwriting sample from Briar to disprove it with, just sayin. ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    It's not like we have a handwriting sample from Briar to disprove it with, just sayin. ;)

Truth!!!
    InfraGreen wrote: »

So true...you are on a path that leads to the bottom of the ocean... >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @pammiechick Okay so after rereading the note about a few too many times...
    I believe Briar wrote the note, no I think that is a fact. She wanted Daniel gone and he's gone. She wants to keep both her brother and August safe too and so she disappears to keep them both safe.
    I may or may not have read the rules for this gen recently. ;)>:)
    But that doesn't explain the Briar look alike death.
    But maybe Briar is the evil twin.
    :#>:)
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Ahhhhh so exciting!!!!
    I must know who this murderer is! I wonder if any of August's colleagues are behind the murder? It is definitely one of August's friends - I wouldn't put it past Etoile to be the murderer.
    I believe Briar wrote the note, no I think that is a fact. She wanted Daniel gone and he's gone. She wants to keep both her brother and August safe too and so she disappears to keep them both safe.

Very interesting deduction!!! :smirk: You are thinking like a detective. >:) But, of course, my lips are sealed! :mrgreen:
    Ahhhhh so exciting!!!!
    I must know who this murderer is! I wonder if any of August's colleagues are behind the murder? It is definitely one of August's friends - I wouldn't put it past Etoile to be the murderer.

I'd love to know why you think it's Etoile! B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Omg @haswh actually might be right. :open_mouth: I've read the gen rules a couple of months ago before reading this challenge. Need to read them again.
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I hope August and Beau really can marry, have kids and nothing will separate them again... They really meant to be together and I knew it since the beginning, their friendship was so beautiful and strong when they were younger, so... There no doubts. I love them together <3 But August's work is very dangerous and if he will try to find out who killed Beau's sister and Daniel... Anyone can't be sure that it will not bring one more death... :/

Very interesting deduction!!! :smirk: You are thinking like a detective. >:) But, of course, my lips are sealed! :mrgreen:
    Ahhhhh so exciting!!!!

I'd love to know why you think it's Etoile! B)

I thought it could be Etoile because she is so territorial. Just like in our last meeting with her, she stole August from his date with that other colleague. To be fair, August was responding to her advances, but still. Makes me wonder. XD