Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I think Agent Williams likes you, August... So... Just try and you will know the truth ;)
    Thanks for the making me a bit happier today... I was just... I scared many people today. Thank you again <3
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    August. My heart breaks for you. Maybe Agent Williams will ease the pain..... <3
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @WitcHazard LOL...I love it when Anti and Shipper get into little arguments. So cute! <3

I need to post over on SAD (I forgot)...so Lover can have her premonitions again...ROFL.

Dark--You're right about Alex having August by the plums. Poor guy...

Barriers shattered...bahahaaaa! :joy:

Lover...you're going to sue? My... :scream:
    I think Agent Williams likes you, August... So... Just try and you will know the truth ;)
    Thanks for the making me a bit happier today... I was just... I scared many people today. Thank you again <3

Oh, goodness...I hope you're okay. I'm glad this made you happy. HUGS!!! <3

AudreyFld wrote: »
    August. My heart breaks for you. Maybe Agent Williams will ease the pain..... <3

LOL!!! Ya think? :joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    Aaaah, Ronan and Benny have finally entered the story!! It's cool seeing them, and I love how they're dating each other. Regarding agent Williams, I have a feeling he might be bisexual too. He was DEFINITELY flirting, no doubt. He might be a ladies/lads man ;)

The long distance will definitely break Alex and August, though. They always do, sadly...

Ronan and Benny are here!! And dating!! <3 I'm glad you approve! They will be great friends for August, too, so you'll see more of them this whole gen. Ronan is his right hand man now!

Ya think that about Agent Williams? We'll see... ;):tongue:

Don't you dare put doubts in my head!! He HAD to have been flirting :s
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Aaaah, Ronan and Benny have finally entered the story!! It's cool seeing them, and I love how they're dating each other. Regarding agent Williams, I have a feeling he might be bisexual too. He was DEFINITELY flirting, no doubt. He might be a ladies/lads man ;)

The long distance will definitely break Alex and August, though. They always do, sadly...

Ronan and Benny are here!! And dating!! <3 I'm glad you approve! They will be great friends for August, too, so you'll see more of them this whole gen. Ronan is his right hand man now!

Ya think that about Agent Williams? We'll see... ;):tongue:

Don't you dare put doubts in my head!! He HAD to have been flirting :s

OMG...the fandom is already sharpening their pitchforks if I don't produce the ship...ROFL...at least he's nice eyecandy... :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    August gives Agent Williams a few...lessons. :smirk:

szGuhGJ.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    So August's initial fear was wrong, huh? >:) Guess Agent Williams was flirting after all~

Loved their scene together. <3 And I'm looking forward to their date--but I do wonder how this might complicate things in the future. Will Alex struggle with the same jealousy issues that August does? Still, he and Jake are so cute together that I won't think about that right now. LOL.

Shame that all that work went down the drain though. :( I wonder who tipped them off?
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    So August's initial fear was wrong, huh? >:) Guess Agent Williams was flirting after all~

Loved their scene together. <3 And I'm looking forward to their date--but I do wonder how this might complicate things in the future. Will Alex struggle with the same jealousy issues that August does? Still, he and Jake are so cute together that I won't think about that right now. LOL.

Shame that all that work went down the drain though. :( I wonder who tipped them off?

LOL...yes, August didn't have anything to worry about with Agent Williams. Ha.

Date will be on Friday! :love:

But...how will it work out? Will Agent Williams be okay with August's open relationship with Alex? Will Alex get jealous?

And that's the breaks in the spy biz...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Seeing Agent Williams and August together is so cute! Still, this could complicate things even more. Don't know how Alex will react to this.

I look forward to seeing Agent Williams and August's date!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Seeing Agent Williams and August together is so cute! Still, this could complicate things even more. Don't know how Alex will react to this.

I look forward to seeing Agent Williams and August's date!

Yeah...Alex and August aren't telling each other about the dating unless things get serious with someone else. Then they'll have to break things off. August will tell Jake about things on their date. We'll see how he reacts. (and I'm looking forward to Friday!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2018

szGuhGJ.jpg

:smiley: I think August would like to kiss Williams than to give him lessons :D But maybe he is gonna give him the kissing lessons? ;) I am going to read the new chapter :smiley:
  • Options
    Yes! Yes! Yessss! *jumps around* Now I'll wait for their date... :blush: It should be amazing...
  • Options

szGuhGJ.jpg

:smiley: I think August would like to kiss Williams than to give him lessons :D But maybe he is gonna give him the kissing lessons? ;) I am going to read the new chapter :smiley:

Oh yes...I think both of them are holding back there...ha ha! Kissing lessons would have been preferred!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Yes! Yes! Yessss! *jumps around* Now I'll wait for their date... :blush: It should be amazing...

LOL! I figured you might like this possibility. Their date...um...yes...I'm looking forward to it. :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    .....okay, but why did Ariel's song "Kiss The Girl" pop into my head when Agent Williams and August were caught up in the fight?
  • Options
    .....okay, but why did Ariel's song "Kiss The Girl" pop into my head when Agent Williams and August were caught up in the fight?

Bahahahaaaa! Awesome song! Perfect for the situation. :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I ship Jakust! (Jake is Agent William's first name...)
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Aww..my first Jakust ship boarder!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited February 2018

If I'm first I get to steal the complimentary cookies that come with a new ship! ;) Beaugust is my true ship but that's out of the water currently.
  • Options

If I'm first I get to steal the complimentary cookies that come with a new ship! ;) Beaugust is my true ship but that's out of the water currently.

Beaugust is docked...hee hee! <3

So yeah...cookies are available on this ship!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Yussss! I knew Williams liked him!!!!
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited February 2018
    Oh my, I did enjoy that chapter! <3:blush: Very glad to see the return of Agent Hottie Williams... I must just be joining @Bugsie2016 on that ship B) But if August does have an affair with him, he'll have no right to be salty with Alex if she sees other men.

And I wonder if they have a mole in the department...
  • Options
    Yussss! I knew Williams liked him!!!!

Yup...you called it. Lol! :love:
    Oh my, I did enjoy that chapter! <3:blush: Very glad to see the return of Agent Hottie Williams... I must just be joining @Bugsie2016 on that ship B) But if August does have an affair with him, he'll have no right to be salty with Alex if she sees other men.

And I wonder if they have a mole in the department...

Agent Williams has arrived officially into August’s life. Heh..he’s all the fans doing, too. August doesn’t mind one bit. :smirk: And true...August can’t say anything if he’s enjoying himself with Jake.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Ohhh. Complications...and Jake wasn’t the only hottie. August’s partner Ronan is easy on the eyes too! Guess he’s straight, so not for August but good for looking. :joy:
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Ohhh. Complications...and Jake wasn’t the only hottie. August’s partner Ronan is easy on the eyes too! Guess he’s straight, so not for August but good for looking. :joy:

Yes...Ronan is very straight. He’d punch August if he tried to flirt like that. August isn’t attracted to him anyway. He likes small guys...who are somewhat pretty (like Beau and Jake).

But yes...Ronan is nice chapter eyecandy, huh? @nbgangelova is good at making :blush: hot sims!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg