Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please bring custom styled looks!

I love styled looks when I'm not feeling like creating an entire outfit for a sim, or simply because I like the styled look itself. But wouldn't it be cool if EA added custom styled looks that we could upload to the gallery?
Please, everyone else who wants this too, leave a comment so the devs can see it. Maybe we can get them :D

Comments

• NinoosimNinoosim Posts: 387 Member
    I wish, I often use the same 3-4 sleepwear combination so it would save some time if I could just save them! A way to delete some of the default ones would be nice too.
  • AuricchiaAuricchia Posts: 59 Member
    Yes, It would be great
    @Nymesand on Twitter nymesims4 on Instagram
  • ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    I want to be able to save my own.
  • SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
    Ooh, this would be awesome. It would nice to be able to to save makeup styles and accessory styles as well. Like, if I want twin or triplet sims to have the same makeup or accessories, that would save a lot of time.
  • Zorna_Zorna_ Posts: 34 Member
    I completely agree! Surely it can't be that hard, either..
  • MeteoricDragonMeteoricDragon Posts: 245 Member
    I agree, it would be much easier to implement then some other suggestions given on this forum.
  • alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    Agreed.
    p6tqefj
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    sorry but i have to disagree nothing is wrong with the actual style system and even if you ask i highly doubt that they would put back such a feature in game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • MinecraftdSimmerMinecraftdSimmer Posts: 561 Member
    sorry but i have to disagree nothing is wrong with the actual style system and even if you ask i highly doubt that they would put back such a feature in game

I think you missed what this is about. It is about the styled looks which are already in the game. Being able to save an outfit up to the gallery or save your own into these styled looks so you can just click it.
  • MinecraftdSimmerMinecraftdSimmer Posts: 561 Member
    I completely agree, I would love if I could save outfits into styled looks.

It would make challenges in which people need to be in the same outfit a lot easier
  • NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    It'd sure save me a lot of time. Good idea.
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Bring this back!
  • CrayZCrayZ Posts: 229 Member
    Yes please! I'm also not super creative with outfits so I end up using A LOT of the same outfits throughout the generations. If I could download some fresh outfit combinations off the gallery that would help spice up my game a little bit :)
  • BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    Yes please. Right now if I miraculously make an outstanding outfit I can be almost certain I'll never see it on another sim again because I'll just forget about it sooner than later. Also It would be a fun side game to make outfits. And it would make playing 'townie fashion police' a whole lot more easier.
  • aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    OMG, I need that in my game.
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    It would be so useful to make my own set outfits.
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    Might save some time, but I dunno if it is worth the effort with the current style system.
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member

I think you missed what this is about. It is about the styled looks which are already in the game. Being able to save an outfit up to the gallery or save your own into these styled looks so you can just click it.

Just put Friendlysimmers on your block list. You'll be much happier for it.
    The guy's just a really persistent troll.
    wJbomAo.png
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Yup We need this, it will be great for
    players who want more easier customization, Also we can chose color base presets on the whole style just like the premade ones.

If that wasn't enough, How about the ability to share your styled looks in the gallery? That would be superb!