Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More in depth Create A Sim?

I was thinking of ways to make Create A Sim more deeper and more unique

What if they implemented the club system into create a sim?

I do not mean like actual clubs, but the way you set up a club. You can set things your sim is more inclined to do, and things your sim does not like/want to do.

Example: I want to create an old person who loves to read and hates using technology. I select Read under Do's and Use technology under do nots. So this Sim will read quite a bit, and they will never use Technology unless I instruct them to.

However, there would not be a point system and you would not be in trouble for making them do things that are under the Do Nots.

Also restrictions are pretty dumb, so why not make the amount of things you can make your sim do and not do inifinite, or at least a high number so you aren't restricted by only 5 rules like the clubs.

Comments

• ElliecakeElliecake Posts: 59 Member
    I think that's a great idea because it would really help create an overall "personality" for your sim, beyond the few traits we can give them.
    Check out my channel, EllieSims , for your daily dose of CAS videos! ❤
  • OMGiLoveIceCreamOMGiLoveIceCream Posts: 603 Member
    I feel that you can give your sims lots of depth. Well, not like, trait wise but you could totally sculpt your sim and such very greatly.
  • SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
    I wish they would bring turn ons/offs back from ts2. That was always fun to try and make my sims fall in love with other sims that had whatever their turn off was.
  • monochrome-28monochrome-28 Posts: 11 New Member

That's an awesome idea. It'd be nice if they brought back star signs and favorites too. CAS feels extremely superficial. There's this huge focus on appearance, while the personality customization system is an absolute joke. :(
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member

I do not mean like actual clubs, but the way you set up a club. You can set things your sim is more inclined to do, and things your sim does not like/want to do.

Example: I want to create an old person who loves to read and hates using technology. I select Read under Do's and Use technology under do nots. So this Sim will read quite a bit, and they will never use Technology unless I instruct them to.

However, there would not be a point system and you would not be in trouble for making them do things that are under the Do Nots.

Also restrictions are pretty dumb, so why not make the amount of things you can make your sim do and not do inifinite, or at least a high number so you aren't restricted by only 5 rules like the clubs.
    I like this idea.
    Then you could have sims who would go read a book, rather than sit in front of a computer, or paint, rather than watch tv. Or someone who doesn't go swiming or take a shower (unless directed to).

I'd also like a few more traits.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    I wish they would bring turn ons/offs back from ts2. That was always fun to try and make my sims fall in love with other sims that had whatever their turn off was.

I would like turn ons and turn offs in TS4 too! It would be fun to play as sims with different tastes. :P
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Yeah, I'm climbing on this bandwagon. Great idea OP.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • MinecraftdSimmerMinecraftdSimmer Posts: 561 Member
    Movotti wrote: »

I like this idea.
    Then you could have sims who would go read a book, rather than sit in front of a computer, or paint, rather than watch tv. Or someone who doesn't go swiming or take a shower (unless directed to).

I'd also like a few more traits.

YES! Please also bring in some more traits. I would like the more... idk mundane? traits. Such as vegetarian, hydrophobic, etc. Plus if we get a lot of new traits I would also like some more trait slots