Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Online Store

I've never been a huge fan of stuff packs- I tend to go for CC, largely because there's a much wider range of styles that suit my tastes. Every so often, however, a stuff pack comes out that includes one or two things that I'd like to have, but I don't want to buy the whole pack just to get the one thing.

I'd love to see an online store come out like we had for the Sims 3, so I could pay like 50c for the windchimes of the last stuff pack, and be on my merry way.

I'd be happy with the price of items being a fraction of the total pack cost- for example, if a stuff pack costs $10 and includes 30 items, each item might cost like 30c.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    keFUNKNEY101keFUNKNEY101 Posts: 658 Member
    The only way I'd be ok with a store would be like you mentioned, if it was just to buy already existing content from stuff packs instead of buying the entire pack. I believe the Sims 2 did that, though don't quote me. If it's a store with it's own content churned out, then no, absolutely not. The Sims 3 store was the biggest ripoff. It was full of overpriced items that were broken and/or half baked.