Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Novel Idea! Reading Circle B

Comments

• Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @Spottydog714 That is not a line up, that's a heap. :)

Hehehe I did my best :D
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    Happy New Year, beautiful people! :smile:

And is this week my spotlight week? If so, what am I supposed to do? :smiley:
    Happy New Year, beautiful people! :smile:

And is this week my spotlight week? If so, what am I supposed to do? :smiley:

Ask us questions about The Rossini legacy! And then we'll ask you some qs too :)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    It's a new year so here's a new chapter of Disney Legacy: The Blancs!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    Okay, so my week is actually over already! And @Spottydog714 's spotlight begins tomorrow and I definitely don't want to steal any time from you, Spotty. So maybe I could just move my spotlight to the end of the line, so it would start on 27th of February - which is so far away in the future, but that shall be my punishment for being a terrible circle member :smiley: (And by that time I'll be probably done with exams, so I'll be able to actually participate in discussions and such.)

Let me know what you think.
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    edited January 2017
    I am excited to share with you guys .. I have been working on characters for my upcoming Bruno story ... I needed to create Snow White's good friends (who have not appeared in story yet) .. the 7 dwarfs ... How did I do?

collage7%20dwarfs%201_zpsfqetam6q.jpg

dwarfs%202_zpsgktfcbzm.jpg
    Post edited by lisabee2 on
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    edited January 2017
    @lisabee2 You did awesome! They're brilliant, can't wait to see them :)
    @CharmingMaruska That's very kind of you, and thank you for reminding me about it XD I thought it was next week.

Ok, re Fifteen:

(Since it's been a while since I've updated, I'm going to go through what's happened so far in the plot. Only read if you aren't caught up)

Fifteen's plot:

Fifteen is told from the point of view of two girls: Violet and Rose. They are dealing with the loss of their brother and boyfriend and are dealing with it in very different ways. Violet is drinking; Rose is painting.
    It takes place in the 15 day countdown up till the one year anniversary of when Violet's brother Marcus died and Rose's boyfriend Danny disappeared.

In Violet's world, she has met Sylvan, a dryad, whom she is falling hard for, in a mystical many-tree-zone. In Rose's, she has met Atlanta at a magical lake, a naiad who is offering much needed friendship. Then Onyx arrives, and Atlanta and Rose force him back into a tree, where he disappears, but not before Rose can smell violets. Meanwhile, in the many-tree-zone, Violet can smell roses.

After, Atlanta and Sylvan meet in a bright white room and realise that everything is changing.

My questions to you are mainly asking about your theories.

How do you think Violet and Rose are connected?

What do think the bright white room is?

What is the deal with Onyx?

Atlanta has mentioned that she is a good guy, and Sylvan has welcomed Violet to Realm Fifteen in the many-tree-zone as well as mentioning that she is not entirely human since Marcus. What do you think this means?

The number Fifteen is hugely significant. (But then, you know that, the clue's in the name XD ) Why?

What is the bigger picture?
    EkpFDaf.png
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I wish to you all a beautiful 2017 with lots of love! <3
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    It is a bit early but ...

sterretjeeee_zpsrs9faf1w.jpg
    @lisabee2 Awh, thank you so much! I love it! <3
    And those dwarfs are amazing!
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @lisabee2 Wow! I'm officialy jealous. 24 princes. I'm going to... I'm going to line up 24 Meatballs for myself to compensate...
    @Maladi777 Lol! Now that would quite be something ;)
    Okay, so my week is actually over already! And @Spottydog714 's spotlight begins tomorrow and I definitely don't want to steal any time from you, Spotty. So maybe I could just move my spotlight to the end of the line, so it would start on 27th of February - which is so far away in the future, but that shall be my punishment for being a terrible circle member :smiley: (And by that time I'll be probably done with exams, so I'll be able to actually participate in discussions and such.)

Let me know what you think.
    @CharmingMaruska I would be okay with that :)
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    @lisabee2 your recreation of the dwarves is excellent! I cannot wait to see them in your story!
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    @Spottydog714

In all honesty, I thought Marcus and Danny were the same person until you mentioned them as different ones just above :flushed:
    And I thought that was their connection, the fact that they lost the same person. Right now I wouldn't know anymore!

Some kind of free-of-eyes place to meet? Maybe without actually having to come together?

Have I told you that the fact I don't know what's going on most of the time is the thing I love about your story? I have literally no idea what the deal with Onyx is :lol:

Atlanta has mentioned that she is a good guy, and Sylvan has welcomed Violet to Realm Fifteen in the many-tree-zone as well as mentioning that she is not entirely human since Marcus. What do you think this means?
    I think Marcus rubbed off on her, he probably knew about the world and being with her got her involved.

The number Fifteen is hugely significant. (But then, you know that, the clue's in the name XD ) Why?
    I actually googled 15 for this question, but couldn't really find any significant information. It is a 15 day countdown, maybe something to do with that?

I find this question really hard, probably has something to do with Marcus/Danny for sure.
    @Sterretjeee Thank you for answering :) Your answer to the first question is unintentionally hilarious (because I know the actual answer.) You will get more insight soon :)

Confirming one of your answers:
    Actually, you are completely right about Marcus rubbing off on Violet.
    EkpFDaf.png
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    I am excited to share with you guys .. I have been working on characters for my upcoming Bruno story ... I needed to create Snow White's good friends (who have not appeared in story yet) .. the 7 dwarfs ... How did I do?

collage7%20dwarfs%201_zpsfqetam6q.jpg

dwarfs%202_zpsqz9zbepg.jpg

They look great!! I cant wait to read the story :#
    suRdkSd.jpg
    edited January 2017
    I should not be sharing all of my stuff .. will be old hat later but it is so dang cute ... here is another character in my Bruno Story (I did not create any of it .. just had to good wisdom to place it and use it LOL) It is a remake of Magnolia Promenade (which was always kind of useless).

aargh%20matey_zpsfktmydkx.jpg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    @Spottydog714

I think that Marcus and Danny are the same person. So Rose is/was dating Violet's brother. I'm probably completely wrong lol

I thought it was the space between the two worlds or realms. It's sort of the bridge from Windenberg and realm 15. It also serves as sort of a safe zone where Atlanta and Sylvan can meet to discuss their plans without fear of whoever they were talking about hearing.

I feel like there's a big bad guy that basically Atlanta and Sylvan are trying to overthrow or defeat. Onyx definitely works for him. He also secretly or not so secretly is in love with Atlanta but she loves Sylvan. He kind of has the thought that if she won't be with him she can't be with anyone.

Violet is probably part what ever race Atlanta or Sylvan are. Maybe her father or mother was one of their people.

I thought it was because that's the name of the realm, that was why it was connecting to the girls. Other then that I have no idea what it could mean. I'm excited to find out!

I mentioned the whole thing about a big bad that Atlanta and Sylvan are fighting. What that fight is about I really can't say yet but it will have catastrophic results. I'm seeing a big battle at some point.
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Start of a new story...or more like a continuation ;) Let me know what you guys think of The Bachelorette: Disney Wildlife Edition :D

suRdkSd.jpg
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Hope everyones Holiday was Groovy! I know - I know, however, this is not a hallucination, but a true update (finally) - though, only in WordPress - sorry no video story for this episode. However, I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.
    01-03-17_8-09-00PM_zpseuh2jnmu.jpg
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    Hope everyones Holiday was Groovy! I know - I know, however, this is not a hallucination, but a true update (finally) - though, only in WordPress - sorry no video story for this episode. However, I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.
    01-03-17_8-09-00PM_zpseuh2jnmu.jpg

I certainly did :)<3<3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    @VIRTUALEE @swcheppes Woot! Can't wait to read :)
    @lisabee2 Mangolia Promenade looks awesome!

@swcheppes Shall I pm you which theories are right, which are wrong?
    EkpFDaf.png
    @VIRTUALEE @swcheppes Woot! Can't wait to read :)
    @lisabee2 Mangolia Promenade looks awesome!

@swcheppes Shall I pm you which theories are right, which are wrong?

Yes please!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Marialein wrote: »
    First update of the year! Yay

Chapter 28 - My poor boy

28-12-16_000105.png?w=702

That was a lovely update! Warm fuzzies everwhere!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited January 2017
    Good greif, @Marialein , you never fail to amaze me with your talent!

Update... The Bachelorette this time :)

Chapter 9 | The Improvement
    EkpFDaf.png
    Marialein wrote: »
    I made a few sims and couldn't resist. I made a poster with them. :)

D7RLSGv.png

they are stunning!!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    Good greif, @Marialein , you never fail to amaze me with your talent!

Update... The Bachelorette this time :)

Chapter 9 | The Improvement

I tried to leave a comment on your blog but WP would not let it post ... What a fun update (and no offense taken at all) so glad to see Amara growing strong.
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger